Israel Official to U.S.: Back Egypt Army or Risk Peace Talks

And if you had your way it would be a muslim sharia law government..
No doubt......... :eusa_angel:

Which makes you desirous of treason against the US, so far as I can tell - since the Constitution expressly forbids basing our laws on any religious code. And *that* does not appear to be up for revision.
I am for the Constitution as it is written.

But we do have a system to add Amendments as needed.

And if the American people eventually feel that some aspects of Sharia Law will benefit the citizens.

That would be the vehicle to make modifications to the law. .. :cool:

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually want Sharia law where you live

I read an article a few months ago where Saudi Arabia was having a shortage of executioners for beheadings. Be my guest, Sunni Man, and move there.
You do realize that the article you are quoting was a hoax?

"The use of capital punishment in Saudi Arabia is based on Sharia (or Islamic law) and is prominent internationally because of the wide range of crimes which can result in the death penalty and because it is usually carried out by public beheading. In 2011, the Saudi government reported 26 executions in the country".

Capital punishment in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heck, I believe just the state of Texas has more executions than that every year. ... :cool:

An extremely disproportionate number of White House and Pentagon officials are Jews who have duel U.S. / Israeli citizenship. (Sunni man)
So are many top professors at US universities, countless surgeons in American hospitals and successful entrepreneurs all over the country.
Should Jews apologize for their success?

And by the way, Israel is not in favor of the Syrian Rebels. One has to be incredebly stupid to believe that.

The Syrian border was quiet under Assad's regime for 40 years. Why should we be cheering the Al-Quaeda rebels?

As the old saying goes- Israel wishes luck to both sides. They killing each other means less people to fight and less headache for us.

For all we care, keep killing eachother till you're out of people.

That reasoning is very disappointing to see. There is a better solution. What do you put first in all things? Who?

That is the logic in the middle east. when your enemies are too busy killing one another, you simply sit aside and let them finish eachother off.

Living 24 years here, I learned that lesson, and you would have too, if being put in the same position.

Who comes first? Israel.

An extremely disproportionate number of White House and Pentagon officials are Jews who have duel U.S. / Israeli citizenship. (Sunni man)
So are many top professors at US universities, countless surgeons in American hospitals and successful entrepreneurs all over the country.

By his logic, Jews should apologize for breathing:doubt:

I don't care if jewish doctors or lawyers or what ever, have dual U.S/Israeli citizenship.

But I think it's very wrong for any White House or Pentagon official to have dual citizenship with ANY other country. Period. .. :evil:

I don't care if jewish doctors or lawyers or what ever, have dual U.S/Israeli citizenship.

But I think it's very wrong for any White House or Pentagon official to have dual citizenship with ANY other country. Period. .. :evil:

I agree, but some countries will not terminate your citizenship even if you renounce.

And if you had your way it would be a muslim sharia law government..

Which makes you desirous of treason against the US, so far as I can tell - since the Constitution expressly forbids basing our laws on any religious code. And *that* does not appear to be up for revision, as it's in the Bill of Rights.

At least that is my impression: I do not claim to be an authority on Constitutional Law.....

Well, the Egyptians DID vote in a theocracy. Think about it.

Forum List

Back