Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel receives F-35 Stealth Fighters

Do you support giving F-35s to Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

US delivers F-35 fighter jets to Israel - CNN Video

Ok, so do you have proof of this? I'm a big fan of defending Israel. The arabs have enough fucking land.

The F-35 was by far the most expensive fighter ever developed and paid for by US taxpayers. Let China sell their knock-off, the US should protect their military technology, and Lockheed-Martin should be banned from future development work until they learn how to protect military secrets. Just like the hi-tech drone that landed in Iran, the taxpayers get cheated. I hope Trump really clamps down on the Pentagon.

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

Ok, so do you have proof of this? I'm a big fan of defending Israel. The arabs have enough fucking land.

Its common knowledge Israel sold/sells US military secrets.
ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Let Israel buy the technology from China...

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

Baloney

I have spoken to LOTS of Israelis-----therefore, I know you are full of shit-----I have also spoken to lots of American Nazis and lots of muslims. Nice to meet you,
tell me more

Its common knowledge Israel sold/sells US military secrets.
ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Let Israel buy the technology from China...

Wait a 23 year old article from the New York Times, the leader of fake news? Cmmon man.

The F-35 was by far the most expensive fighter ever developed and paid for by US taxpayers. Let China sell their knock-off, the US should protect their military technology, and Lockheed-Martin should be banned from future development work until they learn how to protect military secrets. Just like the hi-tech drone that landed in Iran, the taxpayers get cheated. I hope Trump really clamps down on the Pentagon.
Well, now you are finally onto something. Many said it was a huge waste.

Baloney
I know. It is hard to believe. Israel is using us and they laugh behind our backs.

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

I have spoken to LOTS of Israelis-----therefore, I know you are full of shit-----I have also spoken to lots of American Nazis and lots of muslims. Nice to meet you,
tell me more
I'm a Jew and I live in Israel and I hate you and all Americans. Thanks for the money and airplanes, though.

Forum List

Back