Israel & Saudi Arabia United Against A Nuclear Iran

Let us hope the terrorists on both sides just keep on killing each other, until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Double bomb blast shatters Iran?s embassy in Lebanon | euronews, world news

No worry. The Saudis, Egyptians & Jordanians are all united with Israel against a nuclear Iran. And is there any question where Lebanon stands on this issue after having just bombed their Iranian embassy? For the USA & Israel, life is good.

Just as long as the U.S. keeps paying them 'be nice to Israel' money.

It will be all love and kisses.

But if America ever quits paying protection money for Israel's safety then all hell will break loose.

Hopefully, that day will happen soon.......... :thup:
I don't think the Israelis have much to worry about from the Saudis, even if the Saudis have been spending tons of money to upgrade their military capabilities.

If the King came to his General Staff and told them to prepare for war against Israel, and that they would have to go it alone, without the support of other Arab countries, the General Staff would collectively piss its pants.

It's an open secret among muslims that the Saudi Royal family has jewish roots and deals with Israel behind the scenes. . :cool:
gt+Laugh+so+hard+mother+comes+to+see+screen+_adadd8ac5192e27aa3625a418c9ffdd4.jpg

It's an open secret among muslims that the Saudi Royal family has jewish roots and deals with Israel behind the scenes. . :cool:
gt+Laugh+so+hard+mother+comes+to+see+screen+_adadd8ac5192e27aa3625a418c9ffdd4.jpg

Calm down Roudy-----its a good SIGN. The dogs are about to attack
the "land of the two mosques"--------Always remember-------muslims NEVER
ATTACK UNPROVOKED-----they do so only to DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM ------
---ie they NEED A LIBEL ------today's libel on the land of the two mosques
IS <drum roll> DRRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRR......

DA KING IS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

Calm down Roudy-----its a good SIGN. The dogs are about to attack
the "land of the two mosques"--------Always remember-------muslims NEVER
ATTACK UNPROVOKED-----they do so only to DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM ------
---ie they NEED A LIBEL ------today's libel on the land of the two mosques
IS <drum roll> DRRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRR......

DA KING IS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
Yup, these lunatics see a Jew involved anytime something happens that blows fuses in their empty skulls. Like I always say...

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Last edited:
Godalmighty, but this thing is turning into a Freak Show... ;-)

Last edited:
On a practical note-----the ABDULLAH IS REALLY A JEW libel is important.
It is not all that unusual for arabs---humiliated over their base origins---
seeking to find a way to claim jewish kin....... even the rapist pig did it----
so why not ABDULLAH? I am just surprised he made the claim OPENLY--
during this century The real issue is WHO IS PROMULGATING THIS
LIBEL? they are the people who would have insider info on plans to
attack the cesspit of the two mosques. SUNNI SEEMS TO KNOW...

over to you sunni dear.....

Thank you for advising us of this wonderful news. Yes, Israel has friends & supporters in Saudi Arabia, Egypt & Jordan.

But if America ever quits paying protection money for Israel's safety then all hell will break loose.

Sunni Girl, you pulling your "facts" out of uranus again? LOL

I have had Sunni on "ignore" since I came to USMB. In fact he stalks me and sends hate PMs. I think it is funny now, but he can be a real waste of time - name-calling, off-topic, does not answer direct questions, and has no idea what a fact/link is.

duncecap.gif

Last edited:

Sunni Girl, you pulling your "facts" out of uranus again? LOL

I have had Sunni on "ignore" since I came to USMB. In fact he stalks me and sends hate PMs. I think it is funny now, but he can be a real waste of time - name-calling, off-topic, does not answer direct questions, and has no idea what a fact/link is.

duncecap.gif
Sunni Girl is a genius, in comedy that is. Who else can make us laugh the way he does, and to top it off, AT NO CHARGE! It doesn't get any better.

Last edited:
Ya gotta love Sunni Man. So funny to see a Sunni backing a nuclear Iran who's Shia's want to kill the Sunnis. Brilliant, just brillant.

Forum List

Back