🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel to return remains of 2 Palestinians on Tuesday

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
I fail to understand this Israeli policy of holding Palestinians corpses in captivity, but this article in Ma'an is simply one of several recent articles I am reading of Israel releasing corpses to Palestinians they have been holding for years literally.

It appears it took an Opinion by Israel's highest court to force the Zionist Regime to release these captivite corpses, that we all should remember are the remains of once human lives.

What has happened to the sanctity of human life in Israel/Palestine?

Israel to return remains of 2 Palestinians on Tuesday

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) --

"The remains of two Palestinians currently held in Israel will be delivered to the West Bank on Tuesday, a statement said Sunday."

"A campaign to retrieve the remains of Palestinians killed by Israeli forces said in a statement that the remains of Fathi Jihad Ameera and Ata Ibrahim Samhan Samahna would be delivered to Taybeh checkpoint near Tulkarem at 8 p.m."

I read that Fathi Jihad Ameera, was from the village of al-Nasiriya near Tubas, and he was killed on March 30, 2002, the statement said

Samahna was from Nablus, and he was shot dead in 2004 at the age of 60.

The Campaign spokesman Salim Khillah stated Israel's decision to return the remains was a gesture to encourage the PLO to continue with peace negotiations.*

The spokesman for HaMoked, an Israeli human rights group, told Ma'an Thursday that the decision was the result of a Supreme Court decision.

Israel to return remains of 2 Palestinians on Tuesday | Maan News Agency

I wrote letters on behalf of that prisoner that you address that I sent to The International Red Cross.

And you know this already.

They held one of us captive for years, didn't see hypocrite troll sherri protesting that.
The IDF soldier was a captured POW and was kept alive and healthy.

Whereas, Israel refused to release two dead bodies years after their death.

I guess it has something to do with the jewish custom of blood libel?? ... :cool:

How many persons are posting under your name here?

I even shared the email with you here on this discussion board in another thread .

I wrote letters on behalf of that prisoner that you address that I sent to The International Red Cross.

And you know this already.

Actually, I don't.

What exactly did this latter include? just out of healthy curiousity.

They held one of us captive for years, didn't see hypocrite troll sherri protesting that.
The IDF soldier was a captured POW and was kept alive and healthy.

Whereas, Israel refused to release two dead bodies years after their death.

I guess it has something to do with the jewish custom of blood libel?? ... :cool:

You're a Jew hating Hanazir, and there is no point of taking you seriously.

I agree. Ne reason to hold something that long. It only takes a minute to dig a hole and throw them in.

Lipush obviously is different posters, as she cannot remember past discussions.

What's the point of conversing with the Israeli shill?

Sometimes, she is an only child .

Sometines, she has nieces.

God only knows how many Israelis are posting under her account.

Well, whoever you are, this Israeli practice of holding corpses captive is disgusting!

XXXXXXXXXX

I mean what the fuck do you hold Palestinian corpses captive for?

God only knows, nothing too low for a Zionist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thousands lay Jenin man to rest 12 years after death

Finally, this Palestinian man's family can bury him, 12 years after he died, Israel held the man's corpse captive for 12 years.

A Palestinian hero is buried.

262158.jpg

262157_345x230.jpg

262159.jpg

JENIN (Ma'an) --

I read in this Maan article that thousands of Palestinian on Monday participated in the funeral procession of Majdi Khanfar, whose remains were handed over by Israel 12 years after his death.

Mourners raised Palestinian flags and some fired shots in the air as he was laid to rest in his village of Silat al-Dhahir in the West Bank's Jenin district.

Thousands lay Jenin man to rest 12 years after death | Maan News Agency

Last edited:
As I said, I have read multiple articles addressing recent releases of multiple corpses by Israel.

So far, I have identified the names of three different dead men whose remains Israel has recently released.

I call this depraved and morbid and disgusting.

Well, whoever you are, this Israeli practice of holding corpses captive is disgusting!

XXXXXXX

This is rich coming from one who posts 20 hours a day, 7 days a week running 3 shifts with her and 2 Iranian posters who can't use proper English and she's got the fucking gall to accuse someone else of having socks.

XXXXXXX

And here's more examples of Sherri accusing other here of exactly what she is guilty of LOL !

You are the one who has several people posting under your account, Palestinian Shill
BTW, are you third shift Sherri, because you sound like it. Which is odd, because third shift Sherri usually only posts late at night

XXXXXXX:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tell me, is there is kind of Anti-Semite crap you don't believe in?

Are you mentally retarded?

I feel seriously stupid to think you're even human.

You're just a troll.

Lipush obviously is different posters, as she cannot remember past discussions.

What's the point of conversing with the Israeli shill?

She asked you a SIMPLE question and you couldn't even answer it.

It's time you go learn to read Sherri. There is nothing to be ashamed about concerning your lack of reading comprehension at your old age.

I've also asked Sherri before if she is mentally retarded. It sure seems like it. Poor woman.

Sherri, your disgusting post has been reported.

Someone should take you off being a supportive member, as well as this message board completely. If I'm helping that cause, then I'm doing a good thing.

Now go and get a life.

Forum List

Back