Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

Israel is still hunting down Nazis. Payback is a bitch.
Israel is really boring. Always whining while militarily and politically torturing its neighbours.

Israel does an amazing job defending itself while living in a bad neighborhood of brutal Muslim dictators, and Islamist savages. Both are evil, one is not better than the other.

You seem to think that just because Assad is fighting ISIS, that makes him an angel. Assad is the same mass murderer that dropped chemical weapons on his own people, and uses his own military to brutalize and slaughter Syrians. And Assad's late father has a trail of blood even worse than his son. So the apple doesn't fall from the tree as they say.

Actually the rise of ISIS is BECAUSE of Assad's brutality and the Obama administration's incompetence and failure to take the necessary action.

So let's not make Syria and Assad into something they aren't.
I am very tired of the lies about Assad.

1-Britam-Leaks-Daily-Mail.jpg

This is where you loose me. Do you actually believe this? Assad and his father are brutal tyrants and madmen responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen, just like Sadam was.

You are heavily invested in putting a good face on this iron fisted regime that is in bed with all the bad elements in the world, ie N. Korea, Iran and Russia, and responsible for sponsoring many terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and wreaking havoc in neighboring Lebanon.

Seems like your moral compass is a little off.

Regrettably, Bashar al-Assad is not a madman - nor was his father - but rather they represent the norm amongst Arab Mideast tyrants.

Israel is really boring. Always whining while militarily and politically torturing its neighbours.

Israel does an amazing job defending itself while living in a bad neighborhood of brutal Muslim dictators, and Islamist savages. Both are evil, one is not better than the other.

You seem to think that just because Assad is fighting ISIS, that makes him an angel. Assad is the same mass murderer that dropped chemical weapons on his own people, and uses his own military to brutalize and slaughter Syrians. And Assad's late father has a trail of blood even worse than his son. So the apple doesn't fall from the tree as they say.

Actually the rise of ISIS is BECAUSE of Assad's brutality and the Obama administration's incompetence and failure to take the necessary action.

This is where you lose me. Do you actually believe this? Assad and his father are brutal tyrants and madmen responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen, just like Saddam was.

You are heavily invested in putting a good face on this iron fisted regime that is in bed with all the bad elements in the world, ie N. Korea, Iran and Russia, and responsible for sponsoring many terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and wreaking havoc in neighboring Lebanon.

Regrettably, neither Bashar nor his Daddy are or were madmen but rather the norm amongst Mideast Arab tyrants.

Syria has thousands of scuds that could wipe its enemies off the map in no time. But in sharp contrast to the warmongers of the Knesset, the Syrian government is wise and keeps its power for a major aggression that would be crushed and repelled in the first hour.

shaq-laugh.gif

So if Syria responds in kind that would be Kosher?
Syria can't even keep its own socks pulled up right now...

Hell, they tag-teamed alongside Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, etc., several different times, trying to kill-off Israel, and the whole dumb-ass lot of them, combined, couldn't do it...

So, there's zero frigging chance that the Syrians could take-on Israel all by itself, and win...

And, given that the Syrians are up to their asses in crocodiles (civil war) right now, there's not a snowball's chance in Hell that they're gonna mess with Israel...

Not a snowball's chance in Hell...

Damned funny idea, though...

This is where you lose me. Do you actually believe this? Assad and his father are brutal tyrants and madmen responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen, just like Saddam was.

Regrettably, neither Bashar nor his Daddy are or were madmen but rather the norm amongst Mideast Arab tyrants.

In other words, same shit, different Middle Eastern Muslim nation.

Funny how they keep pointing their fingers at Israel for protecting itself against such genocidal maniacs.

1982 Hama Massacre
The Hama massacre (Arabic: مجزرة حماة‎) occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Arab Army and the Defense Companies, under the orders of the country's then-president, Hafez al-Assad, besieged the town of Hama for 27 days in order to quell an uprising by the Muslim Brotherhood against al-Assad's government. The massacre, carried out by the Syrian Army under commanding General Rifaat al-Assad, effectively ended the campaign begun in 1976 by Sunni Muslim groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood, against the government.

Estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed,[5] while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk),[1] or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee). About 1,000 Syrian soldiers were killed during the operation and large parts of the old city were destroyed. Alongside such events as Black September in Jordan, the attack has been described as one of "the single deadliest acts by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East". The vast majority of the victims were civilians.

Had this already. If it was true, it would have caused outrage of the west.

:lmao:
Barbarity is so common, so routine and so standard in the Arab/Muslim World that it no longer registers on Western radar screens. It just isn't newsworthy.
Wrong. They have been creating occasions to accuse the Syrian govt since 2011.

The Syrian defector with 27,000 pix of Assad torture was created by his Mom and Pop and not by the Western media.
Six month ago, it was 50.000 pics. How do you explain the loss of 23.000 pics? And how should your fellow "defector" have obtained these thousands of photos? From Assads Facebook account?

Last edited:

This is where you loose me. Do you actually believe this? Assad and his father are brutal tyrants and madmen responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen, just like Sadam was.

It is very clear that no criminal effort has been spared to create this hell in the name democracy.
Your moral compass points at Uncle Sams boots. Have fun, hes walking through all kinds of dirt these days.

Last edited:
An Israeli drone has been shot down, a report said. Furthermore, two missiles were fired at the Israeli jets. In the same time Isis launched an attack on a Syrian military airport in Deir Ezzor.

Yeah, 'cause everyone knows how rare barbarity is across the Arab/Muslim Mideast.

Photos of death and torture in Syria echo past horrors at the Holocaust Museum Public Radio International

Barbarity is so common, so routine and so standard in the Arab/Muslim World that it no longer registers on Western radar screens. It just isn't newsworthy.

The Syrian defector with 27,000 pix of Assad torture was created by his Mom and Pop and not by the Western media.
Six month ago, it was 50.000 pics. How do you explain the loss of 23.000 pics? And how should your fellow "defector" have obtained these thousands of photos? From Assads Facebook account?

My bad ... it was 50,000 pix and while I have never defected, the former Syrian military photographer who did brought with him the photos he took of the carnage. I thought you said you vetted this issue six months ago. Did you forget the details so quickly? Was it that painful for you to see what Assad has wrought in Syria?

It is very clear that no criminal effort has been spared to create this hell in the name democracy.
Your moral compass points at Uncle Sams boots. Have fun, hes walking through all kinds of dirt these days.

Unfortunately anyone on the ground in the Arab/Muslim Mideast these days is "walking through all kinds of dirt." It's better to just fly over or, even better, send a drone.

My bad ... it was 50,000 pix and while I have never defected, the former Syrian military photographer who did brought with him the photos he took of the carnage. I thought you said you vetted this issue six months ago. Did you forget the details so quickly? Was it that painful for you to see what Assad has wrought in Syria?
We had that discussion here and there were different numbers of photos. Those photos doesnt exist and the few that are on the web can come from anywhere.

An Israeli drone has been shot down, a report said. Furthermore, two missiles were fired at the Israeli jets. In the same time Isis launched an attack on a Syrian military airport in Deir Ezzor.

That's strange. The link to your "facts" failed to show up in your thread. Could you repost it?

We had that discussion here and there were different numbers of photos. Those photos doesnt exist and the few that are on the web can come from anywhere.

I posted 2 very different sources - Fox and Public Radio - which told the same story. Newsweek, The BBC, NPR, Time, The Daily Mail, Yahoo, CNN, The NY Times and dozens of other diverse sources told similar versions of that story. You can continue to insist that the sun rises in the north but that won't change the truth:

Report Syria tortured and executed 11 000 - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

I posted 2 very different sources - Fox and Public Radio - which told the same story. Newsweek, The BBC, NPR, Time, The Daily Mail, Yahoo, CNN, The NY Times and dozens of other diverse sources told similar versions of that story. You can continue to insist that the sun rises in the north but that won't change the truth:

Report Syria tortured and executed 11 000 - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Six month ago it was 150.000. The correct headline would be 'accused of' by the way.

What are you talking about? You just falsely accused the U.S. of dropping chemical weapons on the Syrian people. Use of chemical weapons by the Surian military on its civilian population was documented many times. The evidence is irrefutable. You realize that after lying about "not having any chemical weapons" Syria volunteered to hand them over, when faced with an imminent an attack by the U.S. and the West, after even Syria's allies backed out.

Assad is just a desperate dictator who is doing everything he can to hold on to power. As it happens, while he's slaughtering his own people, he's also doing a decent job of fighting ISIS. Let's not kid ourselves.

Syria Strong Evidence Government Used Chemicals as a Weapon Human Rights Watch

UN confirms chemical weapons were used in Syria repeatedly - NBC News

U.N. confirms use of chemical weapons in Syria - CNN.com

Last edited:

What are you talking about? You just falsely accused the U.S. of dropping chemical weapons on the Syrian people. Use of chemical weapons by the Surian military on its civilian population was documented many times. The evidence is irrefutable. You realize that after lying about "not having any chemical weapons" Syria volunteered to hand them over, when faced with an imminent an attack by the U.S. and the West, after even Syria's allies backed out.

Assad is just a desperate dictator who is doing everything he can to hold on to power. As it happens, while he's slaughtering his own people, he's also doing a decent job of fighting ISIS. Let's not kid ourselves.

Syria Strong Evidence Government Used Chemicals as a Weapon Human Rights Watch

UN confirms chemical weapons were used in Syria repeatedly - NBC News

U.N. confirms use of chemical weapons in Syria - CNN.com
It has only been proven that it was not the Syrian government. It is really senseless to discuss this with paid liars.

Syria s sarin whodunit Assigning responsibility for war crime RT Op-Edge

Israeli airstrikes have hit targets near Damascus International Airport and in the town of Dimas near the Lebanon border, Syrian state TV reports.

"The Israeli enemy committed aggression against Syria by targeting two safe areas in Damascus province, in all of Dimas and near the Damascus International Airport," the report said, adding that there were no casualties.

The airstrikes targeted an arms depot, a source in Syrian army's Joint Staff told Sputnik news agency on Sunday. "The Israeli Air Force have conducted airstrikes on an arms depot, which caused huge blasts near the [Damascus] International Airport," the source said in a phone conversation.
Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport Syrian state TV RT News
Another provocation for war

Syria and Israel have technically been at war since 1967 and by arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria has continued that state of war.

So if Syria responds in kind that would be Kosher?

Sure. In fact, I suggest you recommend just that type of action to Assad.
Syria has thousands of scuds that could wipe its enemies off the map in no time. But in sharp contrast to the warmongers of the Knesset, the Syrian government is wise and keeps its power for a major aggression that would be crushed and repelled in the first hour.

Warmongers of the Knesset :lol:

Syria has been bombing its own civilians for 3 years now, killing tens of thousands of their own people. Not a single word of opposition from you morons.
Israel launches one strike to make sure weapons don't reach Hezbollah, and you guys start whining.
Anti Zionists are some of the most pathetic people I've ever met.

Forum List

Back