🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Ethiopian boy's future in balance, as community stuggles Israeli court

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
More than 100 members of the Ethiopian community demonstrated outside the Supreme Court and clashed with Border Guard forces on Tuesday during a hearing on the adoption of an Ethiopian child.

The child was taken from his mother's custody shortly after his birth, as she was found to be unfit to raise him. The mother was diagnozed with schizophrenia.

The child's aunt has been waging a legal battle to adopt him ever since. At the age of one, the child was placed in foster care. The foster family took him in with the intention of adopting him.

495479701001287640360no.jpg

They have been engaged in a legal custody battle with the child's aunt for the past two years, during which the Social Affairs Ministry argued that it would be in the child's best interest to stay with his foster family. The government claimed that the aunt has only met the boy twice, before the age of nine months and is effectively a stranger to him.

A district court ruled that the child remain with his foster family, a decision which was later overturned. The Supreme Court is now discussing the foster family's appeal.

Ethiopians protest outside Supreme Court over adoption case - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

Our prayers with the little boy!:(

In most societies, there is a preference for keeping a child with his natural relatives.

Let us see how this Court in Israel resolves this case.

My concern is that we may see white Israeli Zionist Jews favored over black Ethiopian natural relatives to the child, because of the racism in Apartheid Israel.

Last edited:
In most societies, there is a preference for keeping a child with his natural relatives.

this same thinking lead to the death of an innocent toddler, 5 years ago

bfeyjb.jpg

Rose Pizem, 4, was killed by her birth family, handed over to them by a judge who believed the child's best future is within her mother's arms. She was taken out of an orphanage back to the arms of a woman she never knew, a woman that didn't want not love her, but believed she is the suitable guardian. months after she realized she's tired of dealing with Rose, she urged her husband to kill her, and planned the death with him up to the last detail.

Last edited:
This is not about an abusive parent, it is about an aunt who wants to raise her biological niece. And she lives in a family already facing tragedy with the mental illness of her sister.

The kind of law potentially being made, leaves nothing to distinquish Israel from nations with dhimmi orphan laws like Yemen.

Zionists just look for an excuse to steal children from Palestinians or other nonJews or lower class/caste Jews and give the children to the priviliged Zionists.

What gives Zionists the right to steal children from their biological families?

The idea of a people who see themselves as superior to all other human life and with a right to take children of others away like this is just another picture of Zionism and all that is wrong with Zionism.

All of this is just an illustration where an evil like Zionism has led a people, after 65 years.

This is not about an abusive parent, it is about an aunt who wants to raise her biological niece. And she lives in a family already facing tragedy with the mental illness of her sister.

Yes, and that is why it isn't at all an easy decision to make.

My point in the previous post was that the thinking that a child's best future is to be raised with their natural family is at many times misplaced.

That has been proven years ago with the child Caroline Bruna. with "The conflict baby" few years ago.

The kind of law potentially being made, leaves nothing to distinquish Israel from nations with dhimmi orphan laws like Yemen.

Zionists just look for an excuse to steal children from Palestinians or other nonJews or lower class/caste Jews and give the children to the priviliged Zionists.

The idea of a people who see themselves as superior to all other human life and with a right to take children of others away like this is just another picture of Zionism and all that is wrong with Zionism.

All of this is just an illustration where an evil like Zionism has led a people, after 65 years.

Leave politics out of this. This is a classic "Solomon's trial", has nothing to do with Zionism.

What those kinds of cases bring, is that parents will not longer want to adopt.

What is the big idea of adoption, if at any chance an unknown family member appears or suddenly is reminded of the child, and comes back to demand him or her?

Where have they been all those years? Child isn't a package, that is what I think is clear.

this same thinking lead to the death of an innocent toddler, 5 years ago

bfeyjb.jpg

Rose Pizem, 4, was killed by her birth family, handed over to them by a judge who believed the child's best future is within her mother's arms. She was taken out of an orphanage back to the arms of a woman she never knew, a woman that didn't want not love her, but believed she is the suitable guardian. months after she realized she's tired of dealing with Rose, she urged her husband to kill her, and planned the death with him up to the last detail.
I don't know what happens in every state, but Frau Sherri, since she at one time lived there, should know that in California many children in foster care are often adopted by the people who are taking care of them (many times these children were in danger because the parents are on drugs or have a mental illness). Maybe she thinks it is racism here in the U.S. when a White couple adopts an Asian, Black or Hispanic child even though it would be in the best interests of the child. Can anyone actually see Frau Sherri adopting some Jewish Ethiopian child? Since Frau Sherri seems to have a lot of time on her hands, perhaps she would be interested in adopting one of these children. Since American Whites have gone all the way to China to adopt children, it shouldn't be too hard for Frau Sherri to visit a place which is practically in her own backyard.

Meet Louisiana's Waiting Children

You have a lot of time on your hands to sit around dreaming up all these fantasies.

Saying that a white family wishing to adopt a black infant is "stealing", is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Why is it even an issue.?!

I was taken into an Ashkenazi family. Being latina, it was obvious from the first half glance I wasn't part of the family by birth. But who cares?

Why does it even matter?!

Those who bring this up, it says more about them than anything!

You have a lot of time on your hands to sit around dreaming up all these fantasies.

It was obvious to me since my teens that I'll have few children, one of them by adoption. I wished, still do, to give another infant a chance I was given.

If adoption equals theft, then prophet Moses would have died and we'll all still be eating hay in Egypt (theoretically).

Saying that a white family wishing to adopt a black infant is "stealing", is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my life.

I was taken into an Ashkenazi family. Being latina, it was obvious from the first half glance I wasn't part of the family by birth. But who cares?

Those who bring it up are the ones wearing white sheets and burning crosses. O KKK?

Those who bring it up are the ones wearing white sheets and burning crosses. O KKK?

:lol:

It was obvious to me since my teens that I'll have few children, one of them by adoption. I wished, still do, to give another infant a chance I was given.

If adoption equals theft, then prophet Moses would have died and we'll all still be eating hay in Egypt (theoretically).
That reminds me: If Moses hadn't left Egypt then Jesus wouldn't have been born in Zion and Frau Sherri wouldn't have to hate Jews and Zionists.

That reminds me: If Moses hadn't left Egypt then Jesus wouldn't have been born in Zion and Frau Sherri wouldn't have to hate Jews and Zionists.

It all makes sense now!

Which brings "creepy" into a whooole new level.

Eeeeek!:eek:

The biological family desires to raise the child in this case. It is not a case of there being no family desiring and capable to raise this child.

Last edited:
Well, I imagine I had a sister whose baby was forcefully taken from her because of a mental condition she had no control of within days of his birth who I desired to raise.

And I think about being a minority and living under an Apartheid government where I had no rights, where white strangers had more rights to my biological nephew then his own blood related aunt.

Leave politics out of this. This is a classic "Solomon's trial", has nothing to do with Zionism.

What is the big idea of adoption, if at any chance an unknown family member appears or suddenly is reminded of the child, and comes back to demand him or her?

Where have they been all those years? Child isn't a package, that is what I think is clear.

This is a case where a child is forcefully being taken from its biological family desiring to raise him.

I have no issue about adoption where a family willfully gives up a child to be adopted.

And on an issue of credibility of posters, how does a person have two nieces when they have no siblings?

This case is not taking place in a vacuum.

We have an Apartheid nation, its courts, deciding rights to a child, where the foster parents who desire to adopt are of an ethnicity and race with superior rights to the family member desiring to raise her biological nephew.

Forum List

Back