🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Ethiopian boy's future in balance, as community stuggles Israeli court

Well, I imagine I had a sister whose baby was forcefully taken from her because of a mental condition she had no control of within days of his birth who I desired to raise.

And I think about being a minority and living under an Apartheid government where I had no rights, where white strangers had more rights to my biological nephew then his own blood related aunt.

No rights?

Those are Ethiopian Israelis.

Your lies and propaganda are limitless.

Well, why does a white Zionist foster family have greater rights to this child then the black biological family member who wants to adopt her biological niece?
Could you stop obsessing over this for a moment and give us the lowdown regarding adoptions in the Muslim world? Can a Shiite adopt a Sunni boy and still let him follow his Sunni beliefs? Can a Muslim even adopt another child even if it is of the same Sect? Surely you must be up on this since you worry about the Palestinian children. As an aside, no doubt if one of Frau Sherri's relatives adopted a Black kid down South, Frau Sherri would pass out no matter how much she tries to deny it here.

The kind of law potentially being made, leaves nothing to distinquish Israel from nations with dhimmi orphan laws like Yemen.

Zionists just look for an excuse to steal children from Palestinians or other nonJews or lower class/caste Jews and give the children to the priviliged Zionists.

What gives Zionists the right to steal children from their biological families?

The idea of a people who see themselves as superior to all other human life and with a right to take children of others away like this is just another picture of Zionism and all that is wrong with Zionism.

All of this is just an illustration where an evil like Zionism has led a people, after 65 years.
This poor mental case Sherri sees the imminent destruction of Israel in just about everything that comes across her.
There was no milk at the supermarket today? Israel is about to die. :cuckoo:
Gas prices went up? Israel is going down. :cuckoo:
Buy a dozen eggs get the second one at half price? This is a sign that it's only a matter of time Israel will be destroyed. :cuckoo:
Car accident causes major traffic jams? Zionism is a failed policy which means Israel will collapse internally. :cuckoo:

I am still waiting I was informed ----with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY---
that Israel had two years to go-----because the "sephardi jews" and the
"ashkenazi jews" are killing each other off--------everyone would be dead.

that was about 45 years ago.

No rights?

Well, why does a white Zionist foster family have greater rights to this child then the black biological family member who wants to adopt her biological niece?
Could you stop obsessing over this for a moment and give us the lowdown regarding adoptions in the Muslim world? Can a Shiite adopt a Sunni boy and still let him follow his Sunni beliefs? Can a Muslim even adopt another child even if it is of the same Sect? Surely you must be up on this since you worry about the Palestinian children. As an aside, no doubt if one of Frau Sherri's relatives adopted a Black kid down South, Frau Sherri would pass out no matter how much she tries to deny it here.

Muslims can adopt a Christian child and convert it to Islam. Happens all the time.

Well, I imagine I had a sister whose baby was forcefully taken from her because of a mental condition she had no control of within days of his birth who I desired to raise.

And I think about being a minority and living under an Apartheid government where I had no rights, where white strangers had more rights to my biological nephew then his own blood related aunt.

No rights?

Never it is anywhere said they have more rights.

It does say that since the aunt doesn't know the child, and that the baby recognize only the adoptive couple, it will be extremely traumatic to tear the child out of the only family known to him.

Skin color has nothing to do with it.

In fact, the Ethiopians themselves sinned in the racism card this time, when claiming that an Ethiopian boy being raised in a white family might hold a negative influence him in the foreseen future.

Muslims can adopt a Christian child and convert it to Islam. Happens all the time.

not exactly----in islamic law----a muslim can enslave a christian child and
convert him to islam. The child is does not become the legal son or daughter
of the muslim guardian or owner. -----even when the child is made into a
muslim. The enslaved kid CAN be freed if he becomes a muslim----but not
necessarily-----he is still never the legal offspring of the muslim who took
possession of him

In the USA-----we do not have shariah law

the shiiite sunni thing does not matter since -----adoption does not happen
in islamic law........... I am curious as to how they actually handle all this
in IRAN---------will sherri let us know?

not exactly----in islamic law----a muslim can enslave a christian child and
convert him to islam. The child is does not become the legal son or daughter
of the muslim guardian or owner. -----even when the child is made into a
muslim. The enslaved kid CAN be freed if he becomes a muslim----but not
necessarily-----he is still never the legal offspring of the muslim who took
possession of him

In the USA-----we do not have shariah law

the shiiite sunni thing does not matter since -----adoption does not happen
in islamic law........... I am curious as to how they actually handle all this
in IRAN---------will sherri let us know?

On an episode of locked up abroad a Christian Egyptian child was taken in by a Muslim orphanage, they changed his name from David to Muhammad, he was too young to notice.

Are you fucking stupid? if Israel had apartheid like you say than the boy would go with Black parents no matter what. Plus, the child should go to the better home regardless of the color of the parents.:cuckoo:

She screams racism and apartheid but makes the mistake of using those herself.

The issue here is white foster parents trying to assert the right to adopt above biolgical black family members.

It is Apartheid in practice in Apartheid Israel.

No idea why in this world black posters support Apartheid, obviously traitors to their race.

Trying to assert the right to adopt above biological black family members?

You're so clueless.

This is their SON. for them, it doesn't matter if he's black or white or pink with yellow dots on his body. They want him because they've raised him for 3 years.!

Doesn't this tiny fact get into your thick head?

This family is the only one this child KNOWS. he feels them as his parents, and they want him because he is their SON.

This is the farest from apartheid as can be.,

But don't let it influence your agenda.!

Are you that desperate in trying to poison Israelis, even when we're doing the purest thing possible? saving and caring for children?

Why are you so hateful?

She screams racism and apartheid but makes the mistake of using those herself.

She doesn't know what apartheid is, if Israel did practice that they would not even consider placing this boy with white parents, how many black children were adopted by whites in South Africa?:cuckoo:

You are the one ignorant of what Apartheid is and as a traitor to your race you support it.

Any poster here, I expect, would consider adopting a nephew if the mother was incapacitated. And most would object if they lived in an Apartheid nation who was giving strangers of another superior race rights to adopt above biological family members.

The Ethiopians don't object the "apartheid nation", not they see Israel as such.

Such a lawyer you are, twisting the truth to suit your own agenda.

She doesn't know what apartheid is, if Israel did practice that they would not even consider placing this boy with white parents, how many black children were adopted by whites in South Africa?:cuckoo:

You are the one ignorant of what Apartheid is and as a traitor to your race you support it.

Any poster here, I expect, would consider adopting a nephew if the mother was incapacitated. And most would object if they lived in an Apartheid nation who was giving strangers of another superior race rights to adopt above biological family members.

The Ethiopians don't object the "apartheid nation", not they see Israel as such.

Such a lawyer you are, twisting the truth to suit your own agenda.

Sherri is a slithery snake, she is trying to use the Ethiopians to prop up her talking points. If the Ethiopians thought Israel was so bad they would leave, no one is in chains.

The biological family desires to raise the child in this case. It is not a case of there being no family desiring and capable to raise this child.

That is correct.

I am really not that concerned about the issue of a family of one race raising the child of another. With so many marriages today between persons of different ethnicities and races and religions, that type of issue is simply not a big deal anymore.

In my country, foster parents act as foster parents with general expectations they are acting as foster parents temporarily for a period of time the child cannot be taken care of by the natural parents.
In my country, foster parents act as foster parents with general expectations they are acting as foster parents temporarily for a period of time the child cannot be taken care of by the natural parents.

The Muslim asshole poster behind Sherri's screen name finally exposes himself by admitting this is not his original country. Mahmoud, you slipped up. What's your country, Iran? And what will you do now? Go to Disneyland? Ha ha ha. :lmao:

That is correct.

I am really not that concerned about the issue of a family of one race raising the child of another. With so many marriages today between persons of different ethnicities and races and religions, that type of issue is simply not a big deal anymore.

The Muslim asshole poster behind Sherri's screen name finally exposes himself by admitting this is not his original country. Mahmoud, you slipped up. What's your country, Iran? And what will you do now? Go to Disneyland? Ha ha ha. :lmao:

Nothing but net by Roudy.

ist2_4358818_nothing_but_net.jpg

Nothing but net by Roudy.

ist2_4358818_nothing_but_net.jpg
Paul-George-Game-Tying-Three-Pointer-2013-ECF.gif

Racism against black Ethiopians is very real in Apartheid Israel.

And this case, with its stealing of an Ethiopian child from his biological family is an illustration of that.

Could it be the start of an Ethiopian Winter?

"For the young Ethiopians who began to speak up last week, the frustration is terrific. The test will come in the coming months as the young activists, like the summer protest leaders, try to figure out what comes next.By Don FuttermanOne week ago, a new generation of young Ethiopian Israelis made their voices heard for the first time when 5,000 citizensmarched*and rallied against racism in Jerusalem. The gathering was timed to coincide with the arrival of 26-year-old Mulet Araro as he wrapped up a three-day protest walk from Kiryat Malakhi to Israel’s capital, intersecting with Ehud Sagahun, walking from Netanya. Scores of young Ethiopian Israelis painted half or all of their faces in white makeup, a visual statement of their frustrated desire for social inclusion; to fit in, they feel they must be white, but they insist on remaining themselves, even at the cost of feeling half in and half out. The messages of the summer protest –*the people demand social*justice*– were repeated but eclipsed by more specific calls. This generation of Ethiopians is not going to put up with the endless slights their parents endured; they want integration, not separation, and are tired of being being kept at arm’s length from full acceptance."

Could it be the start of an Ethiopian Winter? | +972 Magazine

Racism against black Ethiopians is very real in Apartheid Israel.

And this case, with its stealing of an Ethiopian child from his biological family is an illustration of that.

Could it be the start of an Ethiopian Winter?

"For the young Ethiopians who began to speak up last week, the frustration is terrific. The test will come in the coming months as the young activists, like the summer protest leaders, try to figure out what comes next.By Don FuttermanOne week ago, a new generation of young Ethiopian Israelis made their voices heard for the first time when 5,000 citizensmarched*and rallied against racism in Jerusalem. The gathering was timed to coincide with the arrival of 26-year-old Mulet Araro as he wrapped up a three-day protest walk from Kiryat Malakhi to Israel’s capital, intersecting with Ehud Sagahun, walking from Netanya. Scores of young Ethiopian Israelis painted half or all of their faces in white makeup, a visual statement of their frustrated desire for social inclusion; to fit in, they feel they must be white, but they insist on remaining themselves, even at the cost of feeling half in and half out. The messages of the summer protest –*the people demand social*justice*– were repeated but eclipsed by more specific calls. This generation of Ethiopians is not going to put up with the endless slights their parents endured; they want integration, not separation, and are tired of being being kept at arm’s length from full acceptance."

Could it be the start of an Ethiopian Winter? | +972 Magazine

There is racism in every country ass licker, and if Israel was so shitty to the Ethiopians they would not be there. Israel has shown generosity taking in these refugees when they really did not have to, how many Ethiopians have the third world shit hole Muslim countries taken in?:cuckoo:

Ethiopian students? Not in our school

"Students of Ethiopian descent living in Netanya are sent to 'their own' school; municipality: Registration areas determined years agoDanny Adeno AbebePublished:*02.07.12, 10:20 /*Israel NewsIn the Azorim neighborhood in Netanya 40% or residents are of*Ethiopian descent. Most of them live on Motzkin and Eshkol Streets. The local Rambam elementary school is on Eshkol Street. The school has a student body that consists of mostly Ethiopian students.*In its website, the municipality made a statement that more than anything underscores the separation that exists within schools. On the same street, but in different 'blocks' there are two separate registration areas.For example, from 2 Motzkin Street to 20 Motzkin Street, where residents are mostly from the Ethiopian community, children are registered at the nearby Rambam School. Those living in numbers 22 through 28, the newer houses on the block, are registered at the Uziel School some 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) away.*The municipality said in response that the registration areas were determined several years ago after the Uziel School's student body dwindled as the neighborhood average age increased. This led the municipality to expand the Uziel School registration area.*This, in contrast to the Rambam School, where no such problem arose. "Sadly over the years, due to social processes of which the municipality has no control, there is a growing trend of students leaving the neighborhood and the city over their parents' refusal to send them to Rambam School.*"Some chose to go to independent haredi schools which led to a situation where the number of haredi schools has risen dramatically and their number now equals State schools."

*Ethiopian students? Not in our school - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Believing that all Jews were their brothers, and that Israel was the paradise they yearned for, they wanted to be Israeli.* But, coming from Ethiopia that had never been dominated by a white country, they were not prepared for being black in a white society.* Nor had they expected being looked down upon as primitive in a technologically advanced society.Grieving for the family members who never made it to Israel, struggling with a strange language that they were expected to learn instantly, being unwanted and unliked, they defended themselves by throwing stones at their attackers.* Even in the more harmonious boarding schools,* these proud, dignified Ethiopians began to understand that Jewish or not, there was a difference between black and white.*

And black wasn’t as good.* They eventually confided in me that they wanted to be white too.* It was heartbreaking.I have followed their immigration in Israel over the years enough to know that theirs has not been a happy story.* Although the government tried to provide what the Ethiopian families needed for a healthy transition, the Ethiopians sank to the bottom of Israeli society.* The only place where Ethiopians have excelled in Israel is in the army where their natural physical attributes make them outstanding.* A few are crawling into law and politics, but the number of success stories is still low.* One movie I saw of an Ethiopian child struggling with the emotional conflicts of being Ethiopian in Israel was agonizing to watch.* A few painful books have been written by older Ethiopian survivors of coming to Israel.The teenagers I took care of lost the innocence of having no color line when they came to Israel.* They could “see” black and white, but they didn’t “feel” it.* Now their children are chanting too, but these are angry slogans in demonstrations against what they are calling Apartheid in Israel.* The* racism that turns couples away from buying homes, segregates Ethiopian children in schools and neighborhoods, and keeps Ethiopians in low paying jobs is being challenged as never before."

Apartheid in Israel against Ethiopian Jews « Follow the Senior Hummingbird

Saying that a white family wishing to adopt a black infant is "stealing", is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my life.
You think Sherri ever had a child! Listen to her rants I doubt there is a man on that planet that would want to procreate with her.

She says it is stealing, because she has never had a child. Providing a warm and loving home is huge, but children also cost a ton of money. I remember when the wife and I would go out for dinner. We used to get a bottle of wine and surf and turf. 4 kids later, we share a meal and salad, no bottle of wine, she gets a soda and I get water, we don't eat out nearly as much! Children are expensive!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back