🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Ethiopian boy's future in balance, as community stuggles Israeli court

The aunt who desires to adopt her biological nephew is herself an IDF officer.

During the hearing, the aunt, an*IDF*officer, confronted the foster family's attorney and said: "You are ruining us. That's our child. You want to buy him with money." She made similar statements after the hearing: "He's our flesh and blood. God didn't give you (a child) so you buy children with money. That's our child, we'll gladly raise him. He has cousins that are waiting for him."

Ethiopians protest outside Supreme Court over adoption case - Israel News, Ynetnews

How is her being in IDF relevant?

It is part of the facts of this case.

Why does she have inferior rights in Israel?

What justifies Apartheid?

She doesn't have inferior rights you stupid twat! She has the same rights, hence she is suing FOR HER RIGHTS. However, her sister LOST the child because she was unfit and YES didn't want the child. Where was her aunt before her sister lost custody? Where was she when her sister was LOSING custody. In Israel, as it is in the US, when a family member is losing custody the first choice is a blood relative if one steps up and proves to be able to care for the child. The sister didn't step up. The child went to foster care. The foster parents fell in love with the child and want to protect her as their own. They adopted the child. Now the sister, who I believe the story states she either never met or met once or twice this little girl.

She has the same rights as anyone else in Israel. You really are a stupid bitch, not sure why anyone waste time refuting your mental midget bigoted arguments!

During the hearing, the aunt, an*IDF*officer, confronted the foster family's attorney and said: "You are ruining us. That's our child. You want to buy him with money." She made similar statements after the hearing: "He's our flesh and blood. God didn't give you (a child) so you buy children with money. That's our child, we'll gladly raise him. He has cousins that are waiting for him."

Ethiopians protest outside Supreme Court over adoption case - Israel News, Ynetnews

Your question doesn't go hand in hand with facts, so I don't know how to answer it

Why do you support Aparhied and discrimination against black Ethiopians?

Watch a movie calling Losting Isiah! There are no winners or losers in these types of battles! The current adoptive parents love and cherish their adoptive daughter and want to keep her, love her, provide for her and keep her save. The is just and moral.

The aunt also loves her neice. She has a valid and just claim also. You can't blame her for it.

The biological aunt has been trying to gain custody all along.

Israels Apartheid and discrimination against black Ethiopians describes why the biological relative does not have this child over foster parents.

And this child is a boy and not a girl.

Learn English.

Last edited:

Your question doesn't go hand in hand with facts, so I don't know how to answer it

Crazy Sherri, that apartheid pig just won't fly in Israel. Go to an Islamic shithole like Gaza if you are looking for apartheid.

Where do you see discrimination against Ethiopians?

:mad:

I read about it in articles like this one

Israel’s Disgustingly Racist Behavior Towards Ethiopian Jews

By*Ben Cohen*·*January 30,2013*

Israel's Disgustingly Racist Behavior Towards Ethiopian Jews | The Daily BanterThe Daily Banter

Israel's Disgustingly Racist Behavior Towards Ethiopian Jews | The Daily BanterThe Daily Banter

How do your precious Palestinians treat the Ethiopian Jews?

How do your precious Palestinians treat the Ethiopian Jews?
Sherri isn't concerned about all the racism, hatred, and intolerance that is more that obviously prevalent among the Palestinians and in the Muslim world in general.

All she cares about are those Joos, Jooos and more Jooos. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Racism is common in every place towards black people, and so it was in Israel, as well.

Things changed in the last decade for better.

Anyway, I still don't find the connection between your link and the adoption of the child in question.

Sherri, don't pretend to be uninfluenced by racism. Don't pretend to be a rightous looking from a high mountain of moralism upon the simply racist people.

That tactic fools no-one.

Racism is common in every place towards black people, and so it was in Israel, as well.

Anyway, I still don't find the connection between your link and the adoption of the child in question.

Racism is common towards everyone.

Racism is common towards everyone.

Yes, of course, that is correct. But I specified the Ethiopians and black people since this thread concerns them:)

sherri is jealous of jewish CUISINE

Sherri was left at the altar by a Jewish man.

who needs the WEDDING? its that chopped liver----molded in the shape of a duck--
YUM!!!!!!!!! Somehow ---chopped liver in DUCK MOLD FORM----
is SO EXCITING !!!!!!!!!!------the last one I saw had a black olive
EYE!!!!!!! sublime!!!!!!!!!

do muslims do duck mold chopped liver at their weddings?

Sherri, don't pretend to be uninfluenced by racism. Don't pretend to be a rightous looking from a high mountain of moralism upon the simply racist people.

The issue is not me, it is an Israeli boy and his family, of Ethiopian ethnicity, being the victim of discrimination and Apartheid.

The issue is not me, it is an Israeli boy and his family, of Ethiopian ethnicity, being the victim of discrimination and Apartheid.

You are the biggest bullshitter on this website.

The Issue is an israeli child-----in the care of a loving couple for two years-----
who had been ignored by his relatives for those two years------and now----the
relatives have decided to claim him. Judges in the USA face similar problems
regularly------The interests of the child are paramount-----IN THE USA-----so that
usually the people who have the child----continue to have the child

the issue for sherri is "can I find a way to spit at jews"?

chances are the child in Israel will remain with the PARENTS HE KNOWS----
and the relatives will have rights of visitation---etc. The Ethiopian community
is rightly concerned that the child have clear contact with his HERITAGE---
it will happen. ----it can in a country like Israel A distant relative by marriage--
born to an IRANIAN branch-----but with some connection to the yemenite branch --
GENETICALLY------just got trained YEMENITE style in his bar mitzvah----it worked
out BEAUTIFULLY Interestingly----yemenite jews had similar complaints----
about "discrimination" -------I hear them all the time----right here----all the time ---
SHEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!! sherri would be delighted

sherri is jealous of jewish CUISINE
She and her Muslim friends are jealous of Jews in general.

Roudy lets entertain Sherri. uhm----you got any family stories?
uhm ------like did one of your Iraqi relatives <gasp> marry
a MOROCCAN resulting in HEART FAILURE on the part of his mother?

I got a sister-in-law-----by marriage-----ie hubbys sister---SHE MARRIED A TURK!!!
(oy vavoy)

Forum List

Back