🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Ethiopian boy's future in balance, as community stuggles Israeli court

Saying that a white family wishing to adopt a black infant is "stealing", is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my life.

Why is it even an issue.?!

I was taken into an Ashkenazi family. Being latina, it was obvious from the first half glance I wasn't part of the family by birth. But who cares?

Why does it even matter?!

Those who bring this up, it says more about them than anything!

The biological family desires to raise the child in this case. It is not a case of there being no family desiring and capable to raise this child.

That is correct.

Saying that a white family wishing to adopt a black infant is "stealing", is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard in my life.

I was taken into an Ashkenazi family. Being latina, it was obvious from the first half glance I wasn't part of the family by birth. But who cares?

The biological family desires to raise the child in this case. It is not a case of there being no family desiring and capable to raise this child.

That is correct.

I am really not that concerned about the issue of a family of one race raising the child of another. With so many marriages today between persons of different ethnicities and races and religions, that type of issue is simply not a big deal anymore.

In my country, foster parents act as foster parents with general expectations they are acting as foster parents temporarily for a period of time the child cannot be taken care of by the natural parents.

That is correct.

I am really not that concerned about the issue of a family of one race raising the child of another. With so many marriages today between persons of different ethnicities and races and religions, that type of issue is simply not a big deal anymore.

In my country, foster parents act as foster parents with general expectations they are acting as foster parents temporarily for a period of time the child cannot be taken care of by the natural parents.

for the record---sherri ----as usual ---comments ONLY in the interests of her
isa-respecting nazi filth creed. In the united states-- parents OFTEN LOSE
parental rights if they are incapable of being parents and the children are
eligible for adoption. A case like this one would be adjudicated in court---
just as it is being adjudicated in court in israel.

Even more interesting----under the filth of shariah---the child in question
would be ordered enslaved to any muslim male who desired a slave-----
non muslim mothers have no rights at all to their children according to the
filth of shariah

Well, I imagine I had a sister whose baby was forcefully taken from her because of a mental condition she had no control of within days of his birth who I desired to raise.

And I think about being a minority and living under an Apartheid government where I had no rights, where white strangers had more rights to my biological nephew then his own blood related aunt.

No rights?

Those are Ethiopian Israelis.

Your lies and propaganda are limitless.

That is correct.

Yes, it works here like that too. That is FOSTER CARE.

This is about ADOPTION.

Following us now?:eusa_eh:

That is correct.

Yes, it works here like that too. That is FOSTER CARE.

This is about ADOPTION.

Following us now?:eusa_eh:

Lipush sherri lied-----the system is the SAME in the USA-----
a child living in the home of a person because the mother is
unfit------does not get AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED to any
relative who happens to show up a few years later. If the
mother loses parental rights----which DOES HAPPEN REGULARLY---
in the USA-----then the courts hear the case and the situation
BEST FOR THE CHILD -----is the issue. In this case it is ----
one of those -----little ethnic battles that islamo nazis SEEK OUT
in their attempt to cover THEIR OWN FILTH

In most societies, there is a preference for keeping a child with his natural relatives.

Let us see how this Court in Israel resolves this case.

My concern is that we may see white Israeli Zionist Jews favored over black Ethiopian natural relatives to the child, because of the racism in Apartheid Israel.

Are you fucking stupid? if Israel had apartheid like you say than the boy would go with Black parents no matter what. Plus, the child should go to the better home regardless of the color of the parents.:cuckoo:

In most societies, there is a preference for keeping a child with his natural relatives.

My concern is that we may see white Israeli Zionist Jews favored over black Ethiopian natural relatives to the child, because of the racism in Apartheid Israel.

Are you fucking stupid? if Israel had apartheid like you say than the boy would go with Black parents no matter what. Plus, the child should go to the better home regardless of the color of the parents.:cuckoo:

Gravity----MUST YOU RESORT TO LOGIC? uhm.....she did mention "white"------
anybody here ever know any IRANIANS? chances are if the lawyer brought
a black child home--------hubby would first pass out and then RUN out of the
house. OF ALL PERSONS in the world-----the most OPENLY "i ain't sitting
at the same table with THEM" people I have ever encountered ----have been
Iranians---------its a prejudice even more marked than their hatred for ARABS

she also mentioned "zionist" of all the Israelis in Israel-----THE MOST
ZIONIST-------are ethiopians. I had a personal experience while in israel.
Hubby informed the young ethiopian guy at the airport (complete with his
set of drums which marked him ethiopian)-----pointing to me "she is not a citizen"
The kid was HORRIFIED -----"WHY NOT"???? he demanded INDIGNANTLY---like
I must be the world's worst jew!!!!!!!! I think a small dagger flew out of one of
his eyes.

The people that bring this up are racist pieces of shit.

That is correct.

What country is that? Iran?:cuckoo:

That is correct.

What country is that? Iran?:cuckoo:

an interesting factoid of islamic law----there is no actual "ADOPTION"
of children-----a person can become the guardian of a child----but that
does not constitute "adoption" like it does here----the kid is not considered
the LEGAL CHILD of that person. This stuff become important in matters
of inheritance I think that is why Iran can come up with the idea that a
person can marry an "adopted" daughter------since----the adoption issue
is defined so differently.----------uhm-----the adopted kid is under the control
of the guardian------so the idea is -------sorta even worse

She screams racism and apartheid but makes the mistake of using those herself.

She doesn't know what apartheid is, if Israel did practice that they would not even consider placing this boy with white parents, how many black children were adopted by whites in South Africa?:cuckoo:

Well, I imagine I had a sister whose baby was forcefully taken from her because of a mental condition she had no control of within days of his birth who I desired to raise.

And I think about being a minority and living under an Apartheid government where I had no rights, where white strangers had more rights to my biological nephew then his own blood related aunt.

No rights?

Those are Ethiopian Israelis.

Your lies and propaganda are limitless.

Well, why does a white Zionist foster family have greater rights to this child then the black biological family member who wants to adopt her biological niece?

The issue here is white foster parents trying to assert the right to adopt above biolgical black family members.

It is Apartheid in practice in Apartheid Israel.

No idea why in this world black posters support Apartheid, obviously traitors to their race.

The issue here is white foster parents trying to assert the right to adopt above biolgical black family members.

It is Apartheid in practice in Apartheid Israel.

No idea why in this world black posters support Apartheid, obviously traitors to their race.

Its not apartheid you fucking whore, if it was they would not want this black child anywhere near white parents moron.:cuckoo:

She doesn't know what apartheid is, if Israel did practice that they would not even consider placing this boy with white parents, how many black children were adopted by whites in South Africa?:cuckoo:

You are the one ignorant of what Apartheid is and as a traitor to your race you support it.

Any poster here, I expect, would consider adopting a nephew if the mother was incapacitated. And most would object if they lived in an Apartheid nation who was giving strangers of another superior race rights to adopt above biological family members.

sherri lied again In the USA ----if a child is removed from the care of its
mother-----it is PREFERENTIALLY placed in the care of a relative----if there is
an available fit relative willing to take the child-----In this case---the data
we have is that the AUNT------not only did not take the kid but did not
even visit the kid. Of course we do not have the complete story---
but the kid seems to be three now and living with his foster family
for two years (since age one) and the aunt has simply not been around.

SHE NOW POPS up and demands the child. Such a case would be treated
in the USA just as it is being treated in Israel Someone decided to make
an ethnic issue of it.---------and sherri -----being sherri------has jumped right in.

In the USA ---a judge would be very reluctant to take a three year old out
of the home that the kid knows

The kind of law potentially being made, leaves nothing to distinquish Israel from nations with dhimmi orphan laws like Yemen.

Zionists just look for an excuse to steal children from Palestinians or other nonJews or lower class/caste Jews and give the children to the priviliged Zionists.

What gives Zionists the right to steal children from their biological families?

The idea of a people who see themselves as superior to all other human life and with a right to take children of others away like this is just another picture of Zionism and all that is wrong with Zionism.

All of this is just an illustration where an evil like Zionism has led a people, after 65 years.
This poor mental case Sherri sees the imminent destruction of Israel in just about everything that comes across her.
There was no milk at the supermarket today? Israel is about to die. :cuckoo:
Gas prices went up? Israel is going down. :cuckoo:
Buy a dozen eggs get the second one at half price? This is a sign that it's only a matter of time Israel will be destroyed. :cuckoo:
Car accident causes major traffic jams? Zionism is a failed policy which means Israel will collapse internally. :cuckoo:

You are the one ignorant of what Apartheid is and as a traitor to your race you support it.

Any poster here, I expect, would consider adopting a nephew if the mother was incapacitated. And most would object if they lived in an Apartheid nation who was giving strangers of another superior race rights to adopt above biological family members.

Apartheid is a separation of the races jack ass, how many black children were adopted by whites in South Africa you dumb cocksucker? the whole point of that system was to keep the races as separate as possible.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back