Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Nice dodge. Not my question. With respect to Gaza, specifically, where does Israel have sovereignty? My question, specifically, is whether or not you believe Israel has any sovereign territory. And with respect to Gaza, where that territory ends.
Gaza is a prison. They cannot leave by boat and they're not allowed to have an airport. So, that means Israel has sovereignty over Gazan airspace and territorial waters. Why are you being so obtuse?

Let’s agree that you will be among the first to fly “Islamic Terrorist Airways”. Hamas and Islamic gee-had will be responsible for airport security.

Have a nice flight.
Sure, why not?

Nice dodge. Not my question. With respect to Gaza, specifically, where does Israel have sovereignty? My question, specifically, is whether or not you believe Israel has any sovereign territory. And with respect to Gaza, where that territory ends.
Gaza is a prison. They cannot leave by boat and they're not allowed to have an airport. So, that means Israel has sovereignty over Gazan airspace and territorial waters. Why are you being so obtuse?

Let’s agree that you will be among the first to fly “Islamic Terrorist Airways”. Hamas and Islamic gee-had will be responsible for airport security.

Have a nice flight.
Sure, why not?

It’s that strange, upside down world you live in. There’s never any ability to offer a meaningful expression beyond your goofy one-liners or silly YouTube video.

It is always security. Israel needs to protect ...

Exactly. So we agree. Gaza is not being attacked. Israel is only responding to her security needs.
Occupations always have problems with security. It comes with the territory.

That’s just another of your cut and paste slogans.

On the other hand, Israel is not having any problem maintaining the security of its borders. That is in spite of the Islamist hordes creating an environmental disaster by burning thousands of car tires for no purpose.

Once again, it’s the actions of islamic retrogrades who know only destruction, violence and mayhem.

Let’s see, 7 more willing Muhammedans dead at the Hamas pay scale of $3,000 per Muhammedan means a lot of cash coming out of the Islamic terrorist welfare fraud fund, ie. UNRWA welfare fraud.

Although in the big picture, that sum of money may be nothing more than the cable TV bill for the top tier of Hamas terrorists.

7 Palestinians killed, 5 seriously wounded in Friday of Tires protest

7 Palestinians killed, 5 seriously wounded in 'Friday of Tires' protest
Despite relatively paltry turnout compared to last Friday's inaugural protest, Palestinian protesters near Gaza border begin burning tires in earnest after conclusion of Friday prayers; 7 Palestinians killed, 5 others seriously wounded in clashes with IDF; army thwarts Palestinian attempts to cross, damage fence and throw Molotov cocktails, explosives under cover of smoKe.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

OK, I have cited just a few specific Laws that are involved.

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994
• Section V, Paragraph 67​

International Small Arms Control Standards (ISACS) 05.60:2012(E)V1.0
• 8.6.3 Priority areas • As a priority, needs should be identified that would ensure a basic border control capacity, with an initial focus on the development of
a) human resources in the border control agencies;
b) capacity to conduct risk assessments;
c) inter-agency cooperation within the State; and
d) cross-border cooperation with border agencies in neighbouring States.
The 1997 Terrorist Bombings Convention (EXCERPTS)

Article 2

1. Any person commits an offence within the meaning of this Convention if that person unlawfully and intentionally delivers, places, discharges or detonates an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, a State or government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility:

(a) With the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury; or

(b) With the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss.
2. Any person also commits an offence if that person attempts to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1.
Article 4

Each State Party shall adopt such measures as may be necessary:

(a) To establish as criminal offences under its domestic law the offences set forth in article 2 of this Convention;

(b) To make those offences punishable by appropriate penalties which take into account the grave nature of those offences.
Article 5

Each State Party shall adopt such measures as may be necessary, including, where appropriate, domestic legislation, to ensure that criminal acts within the scope of this Convention, in particular where they are intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public or in a group of persons or particular persons, are under no circumstances justifiable by considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other similar nature and are punished by penalties consistent with their grave nature.
Article 6

1. Each State Party shall take such measures as may be necessary to establish its jurisdiction over the offences set forth in article 2 when:

(a) The offence is committed in the territory of that State; or

(b) The offence is committed on board a vessel flying the flag of that State or an aircraft which is registered under the laws of that State at the time the offence is committed; or

(c) The offence is committed by a national of that State.

I have a very good understanding of international law and you are full of shit! There is no legal justification for Israel to be in Gazan territorial waters. They are there to make life unbearable for Palestinians. They shoot at their fishermen, they shoot at their farmers and as we have seen in the videos this past two weeks, they shoot at unarmed protesters.

My opinion is, anyone even attempting to defend such actions, is not only complicit in a crime, but is a piece of shit human.
(GENERAL REFERENCE)

(EXCERPT) Section II. Measures to prevent and combat terrorism
ANNEX - Plan of Action; The Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy in the form of a resolution and an annexed Plan of Action (A/RES/60/288)

We resolve to undertake the following measures to prevent and combat terrorism, in particular by denying terrorists access to the means to carry out their attacks, to their targets and to the desired impact of their attacks:
  1. To strengthen coordination and cooperation among States in combating crimes that might be connected with terrorism, including drug trafficking in all its aspects, illicit arms trade, in particular of small arms and light weapons, including man-portable air defence systems , money laundering and smuggling of nuclear, chemical, biological, radiological and other potentially deadly materials.
(COMMENT)

I am so glad that you have a very good understanding of international law. I am not so knowledgeable, being the layman I am. I have often thought that people, like yourself, who advocate that action to provoke or incite violence or acts confrontation [S/RES/1624 (2005)] → were just as guilty as the perpetrators themselves. But I suppose you can cite me the law, for my edification, that promotes this view.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

• 8.6.3 Priority areas • As a priority, needs should be identified that would ensure a basic border control capacity, with an initial focus on the development of

Article 2

1. Any person commits an offence within the meaning of this Convention if that person unlawfully and intentionally delivers, places, discharges or detonates an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, a State or government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility:

(b) With the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss.
2. Any person also commits an offence if that person attempts to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1.​
Article 4

(a) To establish as criminal offences under its domestic law the offences set forth in article 2 of this Convention;

(b) To make those offences punishable by appropriate penalties which take into account the grave nature of those offences.
Article 5

Each State Party shall adopt such measures as may be necessary, including, where appropriate, domestic legislation, to ensure that criminal acts within the scope of this Convention, in particular where they are intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public or in a group of persons or particular persons, are under no circumstances justifiable by considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other similar nature and are punished by penalties consistent with their grave nature.
Article 6

1. Each State Party shall take such measures as may be necessary to establish its jurisdiction over the offences set forth in article 2 when:

(b) The offence is committed on board a vessel flying the flag of that State or an aircraft which is registered under the laws of that State at the time the offence is committed; or

I have a very good understanding of international law and you are full of shit! There is no legal justification for Israel to be in Gazan territorial waters. They are there to make life unbearable for Palestinians. They shoot at their fishermen, they shoot at their farmers and as we have seen in the videos this past two weeks, they shoot at unarmed protesters.

My opinion is, anyone even attempting to defend such actions, is not only complicit in a crime, but is a piece of shit human.
(GENERAL REFERENCE)

ANNEX - Plan of Action; The Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy in the form of a resolution and an annexed Plan of Action (A/RES/60/288)

We resolve to undertake the following measures to prevent and combat terrorism, in particular by denying terrorists access to the means to carry out their attacks, to their targets and to the desired impact of their attacks:
  1. To strengthen coordination and cooperation among States in combating crimes that might be connected with terrorism, including drug trafficking in all its aspects, illicit arms trade, in particular of small arms and light weapons, including man-portable air defence systems , money laundering and smuggling of nuclear, chemical, biological, radiological and other potentially deadly materials.
(COMMENT)

I am so glad that you have a very good understanding of international law. I am not so knowledgeable, being the layman I am. I have often thought that people, like yourself, who advocate that action to provoke or incite violence or acts confrontation [S/RES/1624 (2005)] → were just as guilty as the perpetrators themselves. But I suppose you can cite me the law, for my edification, that promotes this view.

Most Respectfully,
R
Relevance?

※→ Billo_Really, et al,

Article 2

2. Any person also commits an offence if that person attempts to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1.​
Article 4

Article 5

Article 6

(GENERAL REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Relevance?

You’re not paying attention?

What was wrong with the one I already posted?

I guess I misses that one where it says that the guy was planting bombs under the fence?!?!

• Israel has permitted the "peaceful protest" (riots) to occur

That's good of them... To allow protest in neighbouring territory that isn't theirs!

• Israel has used live fire ONLY as a last resort when suspicious activity was apparent and non-lethal methods were ineffective

Wow really? So, IDF went and spoke to the guy and then, as a "last resort" decided to use a tank to blow the crap out of him? Seriously?

And you aren't wrong about the "special rules for Israel"... Any other country using tank artillery against civilians would be condemned by the world, potentially invaded by the US and allied forces! So yes, you are right, "special rules for Israel".

Forum List

Back