Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Does the Palestinians have a legal right to defend itself from the IDF attacks? Yes or no?

They absolutely do. I haven't EVER seen an instance of Israel attacking Gaza's sovereignty or civilians since Israel withdrew from the territory except in response to threats against Israel's security. To be plain: Israel is not attacking Gaza or Gazans. Your point is moot.

The existence of Israel is not an attack. The presence of Jews is not an attack. The "occupation" is not an attack (its not an occupation and all acts are defensive). Monitoring smuggling is not an attack. Checkpoints are not an attack. Arresting suspects is not an attack. Prison sentences for crimes is not an attack.

Remember the *cough cough* objective parameters being drawn here by Team Palestine -- if there is no immediate, immanent, obvious threat to life then lethal force can not be used. That is the requirement demanded of Israel and therefore must be the requirement you uphold for Palestinians.
You are full of shit, as usual.

Eva Bartlett on Gaza in Crisis - An Eyewitness Report

I'm not going to waste my time watching a one hour video from 2007. If you have an example of Israel attacking Gaza absent a response to violence just write a post. Or post a link directly to a story about a specific instance.

Sheesh.

Again, nice dodge. Not my question. My question was specific.

Do you think that you, or Hamas, would consider the "occupation" over if Israel gave Gaza a few more miles of fishing space?
The occupation isn't over until Israel withdraws all its troops, all its control and all its psycho insurgent settlers, from the "occupied territories" it took in the '67 war. Israel controls 80% of what goes in and out of Gaza. That satisfies the definition of an occupation.

Too bad they didn’t think about “ occupation” when they initiated the 67 War with Nasser bragging to the world he was going to destroy Israel. Go FUCK yourself

They did not shoot live ammo at protesters they shot men using weapons of war to attack Israeli soldiers. Rubber bullets were used on the regular protestors as is legal EVERY where to control large crowds.
It doesn't matter. You can't shoot at unarmed protesters.

I bet you took the military's side at Kent St?
YOU CAN FIRE RUBBER BULLETS at protestors dumb ass. No live ammo was fired at civilians just terrorists who were attacking the Israelis. As proven by who died.

Does the Palestinians have a legal right to defend itself from the IDF attacks? Yes or no?

They absolutely do. I haven't EVER seen an instance of Israel attacking Gaza's sovereignty or civilians since Israel withdrew from the territory except in response to threats against Israel's security. To be plain: Israel is not attacking Gaza or Gazans. Your point is moot.

The existence of Israel is not an attack. The presence of Jews is not an attack. The "occupation" is not an attack (its not an occupation and all acts are defensive). Monitoring smuggling is not an attack. Checkpoints are not an attack. Arresting suspects is not an attack. Prison sentences for crimes is not an attack.

Remember the *cough cough* objective parameters being drawn here by Team Palestine -- if there is no immediate, immanent, obvious threat to life then lethal force can not be used. That is the requirement demanded of Israel and therefore must be the requirement you uphold for Palestinians.

Israel just aims their weapons and kills innocent farmers for no reason? What she “ forgot” to mention is that right after Israel withdrew Rockets from Gaza actually increased

So all these protesters we've seen getting shot these past two weeks is just our imagination? You're fucking disgusting!

Checkpoints and arrests in the West Bank and Gazan territorial waters, are attacks. Administrative detention is not only an attack, but a crime against humanity.

What's lethal about someone fishing? What's lethal about someone farming? What's lethal about someone protesting? And yet, Israel constantly shoots at them.

I'm not going to waste my time watching a one hour video from 2007. If you have an example of Israel attacking Gaza absent a response to violence just write a post. Or post a link directly to a story about a specific instance.

Sheesh.

Stay full of shit (Israeli propaganda shit to be exact) see if I care.

Israel just aims their weapons and kills innocent farmers for no reason? What she “ forgot” to mention is that right after Israel withdrew Rockets from Gaza actually increased

What does that have to do with farmers?

YOU CAN FIRE RUBBER BULLETS at protestors dumb ass. No live ammo was fired at civilians just terrorists who were attacking the Israelis. As proven by who died.
Wrong, asshole! They were peaceful protesters getting shot at by an evil, fascist government.

Hey, let me ask you this, 2nd amendment prick, "Why can't the Palestinian's have weapons?" C'mon hypocrite, answer that one.

Nice dodge. Not my question. With respect to Gaza, specifically, where does Israel have sovereignty? My question, specifically, is whether or not you believe Israel has any sovereign territory. And with respect to Gaza, where that territory ends.
Gaza is a prison. They cannot leave by boat and they're not allowed to have an airport. So, that means Israel has sovereignty over Gazan airspace and territorial waters. Why are you being so obtuse?

Wrong, asshole! They were peaceful protesters getting shot at by an evil, fascist government.

Hey, let me ask you this, 2nd amendment prick, "Why can't the Palestinian's have weapons?" C'mon hypocrite, answer that one.
The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal’Istanians do have weapons.

Nice dodge. Not my question. With respect to Gaza, specifically, where does Israel have sovereignty? My question, specifically, is whether or not you believe Israel has any sovereign territory. And with respect to Gaza, where that territory ends.
Gaza is a prison. They cannot leave by boat and they're not allowed to have an airport. So, that means Israel has sovereignty over Gazan airspace and territorial waters. Why are you being so obtuse?

Let’s agree that you will be among the first to fly “Islamic Terrorist Airways”. Hamas and Islamic gee-had will be responsible for airport security.

Have a nice flight.

"Why can't the Palestinian's have weapons?"

Because Palestinians suck

What does that have to do with farmers?

You claim that Israel just shoots “ innocent” farmers for no reason. I love ❤️ it when we hear that Israel should return to the ( ‘67 Borders) that were never recognized in the first place

Do you have an instance of Israel attacking Gaza's sovereignty or Gaza's citizens without it being a response to a security need? My bet is you've got NOTHING.

You keep dodging my original point. Because you don't want to answer it. Again -- is there a territory over which Israel has sovereignty. I'm not asking you about the "occupation" of Gaza. I'm asking you if Israel has ANY territory over which it is sovereign. And if so, where is it?

So all these protesters we've seen getting shot these past two weeks is just our imagination?

Not at all. Its only your imagination that they are innocent peaceful civilians. What they are are combatants using lethal violence against the sovereignty of Israel and the security/safety of Israeli citizens.

Checkpoints and arrests ... Gazan territorial waters, are attacks.
No. They are not attacks. They are RESPONSES to violence. They are security measures. No violence -- no need for security measures. Easy peasy.

You keep wanting to have it both ways. You keep supporting Gaza's use of weapons and violence and yet reject the idea of Israel protecting its sovereignty and its citizens against this violence. You can't have it both ways.

EITHER Gazans have a right to use violence against Israel and Israel has a right to respond OR both Gaza and Israel should be held to a standard of no violence. You can't have it both ways. You can't support use of violence by Gazans and reject any use of violence by Israel. It makes no sense.

Do you have an instance of Israel attacking Gaza's sovereignty or Gaza's citizens without it being a response to a security need? My bet is you've got NOTHING.
It is always security. Israel needs to protect its settler colonial project.

The Palestinians were throwing rocks, shooting Arrows into the “ 67 Borders” we hear so much about now it’s a “ Settler Colonial Project?” Just more proof that the “ 67 orders” are a fallacy

They have weapons or haven't you been paying attention? As for why a Country would block weapons shipments to terrorists well that pretty much answers itself. Remind me dumb ass but in the USA do criminals legally own firearms?

Forum List

Back