Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu dismayed over 'dangerous' agreement: Fuck Israel

The human shield Zionist lie has been debunked for the lie it is, by Amnesty Intl and other human rights groups.

Israel alone is responsible for her killings in Palestine.

The human shield Zionist lie has been debunked for the lie it is, by Amnesty Intl and other human rights groups.

Israel is responsible for protecting her citizens. If Islamic terrorists die as a result of their terrorist aggression and acts of war, those are the wages of Islamic terrorism.

"Fuck Israel!"

No wonder the members of the IDF sometimes lose control.

That level of bigotry and hatred is not very attractive.

Ugh!

I SHALL never stop saying Fuck Israel to a terrorist state like Israel, who has murdered 1519 children in Palestine since 9/30/2000.

I do not support baby killing terrorist states!

Why do you support baby killing?
Why do you support Islamic terrorism which is the cause of "Palestinian-arab deaths.

It's naïve and child-like to blame others for your idiot decisions.

Bullshit. They are noted for launching rockets from civilian areas using women and children as shields. Cowards! And before the wall when the animals sent suicide bombers to intentionally murder Israeli children, it was their kids they sent. They are cowards! They sent their kids to murder kids. And their men hide behinds their women's skirts and then whine like pigs when the IDF bitch slaps them.

Bullshit. They are noted for launching rockets from civilian areas using women and children as shields. Cowards! And before the wall when the animals sent suicide bombers to intentionally murder Israeli children, it was their kids they sent. They are cowards! They sent their kids to murder kids. And their men hide behinds their women's skirts and then whine like pigs when the IDF bitch slaps them.
Prove it! Let's see your evidence?

The only thing I see right now, is your big fucking, lying-ass mouth!

"Fuck Israel!"

No wonder the members of the IDF sometimes lose control.

That level of bigotry and hatred is not very attractive.

Ugh!

I SHALL never stop saying Fuck Israel to a terrorist state like Israel, who has murdered 1519 children in Palestine since 9/30/2000.

I do not support baby killing terrorist states!

Why do you support baby killing?

Some one tell ShiaSherri that's not very fucking Christian like language.

Prove it! Let's see your evidence?

The only thing I see right now, is your big fucking, lying-ass mouth!

You can start here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciFayG9jak]Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes - YouTube[/ame]

Do you realize your internet tough-guy persona is a laughable joke?

Really, Loinboy, get a new act.

You can't refute it so you're left to your best efforts at being a blowhard.
The only thing you said that was true, was Israel's responsibility to protect its citizens.

However, where your fucked in the head, is that you don't think the Palestinian's have a right to protect theirs.

Didn't require one.
Yes it did. There is only 2 ways you can legally attack another country. If you, yourself are attacked, or you receive UNSC authorization. Bush had neither.

Do you not know how wrong it is to attack someone that didn't attack you first?

Saddam was playing games denying the Inspectors access and forcing them into doing all kinds of nonsense.
Not according to Hans Blix.

The arab terorrists are responsible for murdering their own children and women because they hide behind them when they launch their attacks.

They are COWARDS.

You can't refute it so you're left to your best efforts at being a blowhard.
The only thing you said that was true, was Israel's responsibility to protect its citizens.

However, where your fucked in the head, is that you don't think the Palestinian's have a right to protect theirs.

They don't protect them. They put them in grave peril by using them as human shields.

Forum List

Back