Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

That is because it is irrelevant.
Why is the fact that the Hashemites received 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate irrelevant? 78 percent is a big chunk. Is it irrelevant to you because the Hashemites are Muslims so it doesn't bother you that they received so much. By the way, Tinny, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Syroa also part of the Palestine Mandate and that the French eventually gave control of the land to the Arabs living there?

Jordan is irrelevant to the Israel/Palestine issue. The People in Jordan have to deal with what Britain did to them just as the Palestinians have to deal with what Britain did to them.

Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant and international law and then left the mess for others to clean up.
Palisteenians = Jordanians. That's why it is relevant, Mugsy.

Why is the fact that the Hashemites received 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate irrelevant? 78 percent is a big chunk. Is it irrelevant to you because the Hashemites are Muslims so it doesn't bother you that they received so much. By the way, Tinny, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Syroa also part of the Palestine Mandate and that the French eventually gave control of the land to the Arabs living there?

Jordan is irrelevant to the Israel/Palestine issue. The People in Jordan have to deal with what Britain did to them just as the Palestinians have to deal with what Britain did to them.

Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant and international law and then left the mess for others to clean up.

Only in Zioland.

Only in Zioland.
How do you know that people who aren't even Zionists don't think the same thing when they become aware that the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia got that big chunk of 78 percent of the area. Of course, Tinny doesn't think the Hashemite rulers should hand over the land to the "Palestinians." It is only the Jews who should hand over their tiny portion.

Where did the Hashemite rulers get their land?
From the same imperialists who were seeking a little, loyal Jewish Ulster in Palestine, maybe?
Jews were one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948, that much is undeniable.
By what moral Algebra were they entitled to a Jewish State?

none---jews have no right to be alive as free people-----thus sayeth both muhummad and adolf abu ali hitler and georgie

in fact neither do hindus I learned that fact from a muslim doctor----from New Dehli, India ----about ---uhm 45 years ago

Only in Zioland.
How do you know that people who aren't even Zionists don't think the same thing when they become aware that the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia got that big chunk of 78 percent of the area. Of course, Tinny doesn't think the Hashemite rulers should hand over the land to the "Palestinians." It is only the Jews who should hand over their tiny portion.

The Jordanians are working on their government as we speak.

It has nothing to do with Palestine, though.

none---jews have no right to be alive as free people-----thus sayeth both muhummad and adolf abu ali hitler and georgie

in fact neither do hindus I learned that fact from a muslim doctor----from New Dehli, India ----about ---uhm 45 years ago

Sure they do. Palestinian Jews Have equal rights.

From the same imperialists who were seeking a little, loyal Jewish Ulster in Palestine, maybe?
Jews were one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948, that much is undeniable.
By what moral Algebra were they entitled to a Jewish State?
Evidently Georgie had no problem with the Muslim Turks being the ones ruling the Palestine Mandate since they were Muslims. Because the British were the non believers, Georgie has a problem with that. Perhaps Georgie can tell us by what moral right do the Muslims have to Pakistan. After all that land belonged to the Hindus whose ancestors lived there for thousands of years. And we can also go back years and years when so many of the Middle East countries were actually the lands of the original Christians, and then Mohammed and his gang left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded these lands. Now the descemdemts of the Christians who survived Mohammed's onslaught can't even practice their beliefs in peace. However, Georgie has no problem with this. Maybe Mohammed and his gang were some of the old-time Imperialists. What do you think, Georgie?

But, Tinny, didn't Abbas say that no Jews will be allowed to be citizens of Palestine? Palestine will be Jew free. So I guess all the Jews will have to stay in Israel. I am sure you are OK with that.

But, Tinny, didn't Abbas say that no Jews will be allowed to be citizens of Palestine? Palestine will be Jew free. So I guess all the Jews will have to stay in Israel. I am sure you are OK with that.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007. What he says means nothing.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007. What he says means nothing.
I think most of us can figure out that you are the Hamas man of the message board so of course you have no interest in what Abbas says. Meanwhile, if he has no say-so, then why is he the one going to the UN? Do you want Hamas to take over the West Bank too, Tinny?

In Transjordan, of course, in about 1922! After they lost to the al saud and wahabi clan-tribes in their turf wars. No alleged jewish influence there, of course. They threatened to have a go at Syria and got a Transjordan pacifier, of course.
From the same imperialists who were seeking a little, loyal Jewish Ulster in Palestine, maybe? Jews were one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948, that much is undeniable. By what moral Algebra were they entitled to a Jewish State?
Since arab turf wars in the saudi peninsula had nothing to do with alleged jews, we may dismiss the contention as a usua senilel non-sequitur blame-jew drivel, of course.

in order to justify his filth----tinnie is pretending that muslims do not seek to impose shariah law in the middle east and the muslim majority countries in the Middle east do not resort to shariah law-----and that non muslims and muslims have equal rights. He is not alone-----just about all islamo nazi propagandaists make the same claim

be not frustrated Doc------it has nothing to do with islam either-----nothing has anything to do with anything. Long ago---I did learn the system from ----muslims. Back then----like more than 45 years ago ---when plane hijackings were the manifestations of the beauty of islam ---I learned that the hijackings and killing HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM or ANY COUNTRY or any IDEOLOGY and no one nor any country not any group could be held responsible-------because the players did not wear uniforms!!!!! They were just----random criminals comitted random crime and if you do not like it -----THEN DO WHAT MUSLIMS TELL YOU TO DO.

now do you understand what Tinnie is telling you?

When your nation is surrounded by rabid enemies, that over and over have not only said their ultimate goal is to destroy your nation and murder every Jewish man, woman and child in the region, then goes about trying to do just that, you have no choice but to teach your children to defend themeselves from their murderous, barbaric neighbors.

When your nation is surrounded by rabid enemies, that over and over have not only said their ultimate goal is to destroy your nation and murder every Jewish man, woman and child in the region, then goes about trying to do just that, you have no choice but to teach your children to defend themeselves from their murderous, barbaric neighbors.

in fact---despite the fact that the stated goal of muslims-----as a demonstration of their piety in their religion-----is to kill all jews-----in fact Israeli children are not taught martial arts nor are they inculcated with the concept that "KILLING ARABS" is a good idea Islamo nazis claim they are. Much of that claim is a matter of the well known ego defense known as PROJECTION islamo nazis like sherri "project" ie. ----ASCRIBE to jews----their own aggressive impulses. Muslims, like all people get their culture from their parents----but they are also BOMBARDED with the "KILL THE ENEMY" culture in their schools and mosques ----a culture can be defined by its HEROES Muslim children are taught to adulate the "hero" who slits the most throats. Little muslim girls are URGED to admire women who put bombs on their asses in the same way little american girls admire "movie stars"

When you're done visiting fantasy land and decide to come back to planet earth, we can discuss the reality of the situation.

When you're done visiting fantasy land and decide to come back to planet earth, we can discuss the reality of the situation.

Lol. Evidently you cannot recognize reality when you see it. When you purge your mind of the this nonsense, or you decide to take your head out of your rear end, get back to me.

Forum List

Back