🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

I am lifting the thread up to give Sherri a chance to post her BASIS for the "claim" that Israel teaches its children to kill -------as do so many meccaists Sherri---please post your evidence---in whatever form you find it. TV programs, Lectures, PULBIC Adulation of killers specifically FOR killing, Promise of reward in an afterlife FOR KILLING-------go for it Sherri We are heartbroken that you "seem" to be a gross -------well ----liar

I am lifting the thread up to give Sherri a chance to post her BASIS for the "claim" that Israel teaches its children to kill -------as do so many meccaists Sherri---please post your evidence---in whatever form you find it. TV programs, Lectures, PULBIC Adulation of killers specifically FOR killing, Promise of reward in an afterlife FOR KILLING-------go for it Sherri We are heartbroken that you "seem" to be a gross -------well ----liar
Your propaganda is becoming predictable and boring:

"We occupied several houses in the northern part of Hebron, just because they were situated above the road which settlers used. It was just across from some Palesitnian police post inside Hebron.

"And every time there was a bullet or two in the air or in our direction, something totally without taking aim, we'd hear from Hebron that young soldiers, at times in the absence of an officer, simply get on radio… Say they were being fired at, and get busy at their weapons… There's a heavy machine gun there on the porch, a grenade launcher, two marksmen… And they would start ripping the city apart. Spraying. Sight unseen. It was a kind of madness. No one attached any importance to it.

"The city was like a shooting range. Finally everyone would sit down, tally. One took down 10 street lamps, the other smashed 30 glass windows, one concentrated on car tires. This way each was…"

If Jews weren't training their young to kill, they wouldn't be so good at it.
Sure hope you're never sprayed, sight unseen.

Breaking the Silence › Testimony - Shooting releases nerves

Your propaganda is becoming predictable and boring: "We occupied several houses in the northern part of Hebron, just because they were situated above the road which settlers used. It was just across from some Palesitnian police post inside Hebron.
Cool agitprop drivel, indeed.

georgie has lost it-----he attempted to support sherri's filth---to wit her libelous filth suggesting that israeli CHILDREN are taught to kill (something like the muslim kids who are taught that slitting the throat of a jewish infant gets them eternity in the masjid whore house in the sky) -----well georgie supports the sherri shit lies----with something related to some MILITARY action undertaken by soldiers -----------for the record----by definition SOLDIERS ARE NOT CHILDREN even in the USA-----any active duty military person is EMANCIPATED FROM BEING A 'child'

Hey Lipbush,

If you can hook me up with this little IDF minx...

...I will torch a Palestinian home in your honor and gladly throw Tinnmore under the bus.

why do you think that will bring me joy?
Only if you come to, I got nothing against 3-ways.

I had no idea IDF women looked like that. Wow. If I was Netenyahoo, I'd make her the minimum requirement for all IDF forces.

They say it ALL the time! Have you not been listening at ALL? or are you pulling the blind eye again?
All you gotta do is provide the link, אחות מעוותת*, and we'll consider the case closed.

What on earth is אחות מעוותת.??
It was supposed to be hebrew for "twisted sister".

explaining the reality which you SUPPORT to you ------you support a "palestine" with a muslim majority------in place of israel Now go ahead and name the MUSLIM MAJORITY country where jews had EQUAL RIGHTS

Link?

She asked you to find a Muslim country where Jews get full rights, more than dhimmis. what "link"? you trying to pretend to be stupid?
17.gif

All you gotta do is provide the link, אחות מעוותת*, and we'll consider the case closed.

What on earth is אחות מעוותת.??
It was supposed to be hebrew for "twisted sister".

I know the translation
245.gif

, I read Hebrew
I didn't realize what was it supposed to mean. What is that "twisted sister"?:eusa_eh:

Hey Lipbush,

If you can hook me up with this little IDF minx...

...I will torch a Palestinian home in your honor and gladly throw Tinnmore under the bus.

why do you think that will bring me joy?
Only if you come to, I got nothing against 3-ways.

I had no idea IDF women looked like that. Wow. If I was Netenyahoo, I'd make her the minimum requirement for all IDF forces.

There are many things concerning us, you have no idea about. You've proven that by now.

Its the best TINNIE can do------asserttions something like FARTWAHS "your statements makes no sense but mine are SUBLIME"
reminds me of long ago when a fervent muslim responded to a question I asked with

"YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM"

the question I asked was----"was it not barbaric for shah jahan to cut off the hands of the workmen who made the Taj Mahal'???????

Its the best TINNIE can do------asserttions something like FARTWAHS "your statements makes no sense but mine are SUBLIME"
reminds me of long ago when a fervent muslim responded to a question I asked with

the question I asked was----"was it not barbaric for shah jahan to cut off the hands of the workmen who made the Taj Mahal'???????

That is probably true since I am a Christian as are about 20% of Palestinians.

you have serious problems with reading comprehension. As to CHRISTIANS ----the population of palestinian christians is rapidly being decimated-----just as have all christian populations that lived in lands invaded by the dogs of arabia Arabia once had a very significant christian population------it was ALL GONE by the time that the rapist pig of mecca was dead less than 100 years. The shariah adherent land in which my husband was born ALSO had a significant population of christians at one time------ALL GONE long ago Afghanistan had a significant population of christians Syrian christians have been fleeing that land for -----at least 100 years as have Lebanese Coptic christians are dying out Indonesia and Kenyan christians are fleeing Millions of christians have been murdered in genocides by muslims----armenia, biafra, uganda, sudan gee------its ok so long as you are happy

you have serious problems with reading comprehension. As to CHRISTIANS ----the population of palestinian christians is rapidly being decimated-----just as have all christian populations that lived in lands invaded by the dogs of arabia Arabia once had a very significant christian population------it was ALL GONE by the time that the rapist pig of mecca was dead less than 100 years. The shariah adherent land in which my husband was born ALSO had a significant population of christians at one time------ALL GONE long ago Afghanistan had a significant population of christians Syrian christians have been fleeing that land for -----at least 100 years as have Lebanese Coptic christians are dying out Indonesia and Kenyan christians are fleeing Millions of christians have been murdered in genocides by muslims----armenia, biafra, uganda, sudan gee------its ok so long as you are happy

As to CHRISTIANS ----the population of palestinian christians is rapidly being decimated-----

That is true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-omVgdnNM]Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08 - YouTube[/ame]

Facinating tinnie dances on the dead bodies of the excess of 100 million christians murdered by muslims -------ignores the fact that the christian population is INCREASING IN ISRAEL and focues on the relatively tiny number of christians who have fled the areas Israel now controls which have a MAJORITY ARAB MUSLIM POPULATION " to hell with the copts---to hell with the maronites to hell with the indonesian christians, to hell with the syrian christians to hell with the kenyan christians no matter-------there are christians fleeing PA AND HAMAS CONTROLLED AREAS TOO------so lets blame THE JOOOOOOOOS"

Forum List

Back