🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

The creation of Israel was a violation of the Palestinians legal rights.

What needs to be done to bring justice?

Peace and two separated countries.

the existence of "Palestine" alone is a violation of Jewish human rights.

That does not make any sense but I will let you explain what you mean.

There is no way of explaining to a person who considers SHARIAH LAW a "divine truth"
that living as a non muslim under shariah law------is not a delight In fact any attempt to do so would be something like explaining that idea to ACHMADINEJAD for the record----I have actually known people who were as firm in their beliefs as are you TINNY. One young doc was horrified when I questioned the absolute veracity of the KORAN ----I did not even critisize the thing---just made one tiny little comment. He actually believed that to read the koran was to BELIEVE IN ITS DIVINE ORIGIN. He was also convinced that jews are DELIGHTED WITH SHARIAH LAW----given the opportunity. but then he also thought that Maimonides was a muslim because he wrote some of his stuff in arabic

Peace and two separated countries.

the existence of "Palestine" alone is a violation of Jewish human rights.

There is no way of explaining to a person who considers SHARIAH LAW a "divine truth"
that living as a non muslim under shariah law------is not a delight In fact any attempt to do so would be something like explaining that idea to ACHMADINEJAD for the record----I have actually known people who were as firm in their beliefs as are you TINNY. One young doc was horrified when I questioned the absolute veracity of the KORAN ----I did not even critisize the thing---just made one tiny little comment. He actually believed that to read the koran was to BELIEVE IN ITS DIVINE ORIGIN. He was also convinced that jews are DELIGHTED WITH SHARIAH LAW----given the opportunity. but then he also thought that Maimonides was a muslim because he wrote some of his stuff in arabic

Link to where I have ever said that?

I have impressive news for you----MOST muslims do consider shariah to be a DIVINE TRUTH------sometimes in muslim majority countries-----dictators impose the concept that shariah ------is not actually practical----that is why the arab spring happened----to REINSITUTE THE DIVINE TRUTH and why the gutters of the middle east no run red with blood It is why-----THE AYATOILETS remain in power in Iran ----MOST IRANIANS do not agree with the intelligentsia of Teheran Ataturk is despised in the arab world----in fact the very worst libel has been pinned on him------HE WAS A JEW!!!!!!!!! Your concept that the arabs of palestine are somehow major anti shariah people is quite a joke. I have known muslims whose first request on hitting the USA was "WHERE CAN I BUY BEER"--------but even they touted the concept of the UTOPIAN CALIPHATE btw--that was from the INTELLIGENTSIA of the muslim world I do not know if you are really ignorant or just playing a game. If it came to a VOTE ----even the beer drinkers would vote for the DIVINE TRUTH Its INGRAINED Go right ahead and name the muslim majority country in which non muslims have that glorious history of equality

I have impressive news for you----MOST muslims do consider shariah to be a DIVINE TRUTH------sometimes in muslim majority countries-----dictators impose the concept that shariah ------is not actually practical----that is why the arab spring happened----to REINSITUTE THE DIVINE TRUTH and why the gutters of the middle east no run red with blood It is why-----THE AYATOILETS remain in power in Iran ----MOST IRANIANS do not agree with the intelligentsia of Teheran Ataturk is despised in the arab world----in fact the very worst libel has been pinned on him------HE WAS A JEW!!!!!!!!! Your concept that the arabs of palestine are somehow major anti shariah people is quite a joke. I have known muslims whose first request on hitting the USA was "WHERE CAN I BUY BEER"--------but even they touted the concept of the UTOPIAN CALIPHATE btw--that was from the INTELLIGENTSIA of the muslim world I do not know if you are really ignorant or just playing a game. If it came to a VOTE ----even the beer drinkers would vote for the DIVINE TRUTH Its INGRAINED Go right ahead and name the muslim majority country in which non muslims have that glorious history of equality

Wow, all that blabber and no link.:clap2::clap2:

another deflection since tinny cannot name a country in which jews had "equality" with muslims in a muslim majority country well---good of you to admit that For the record, tinny asked for a link to HIS STATEMENT that shariah is a "divine truth" In fact I did not declare that TIINNY MADE SUCH A STATEMENT such a silly deflector is he He is stuck on the fact that he cannot deny that ------muslims regularly engage in a BACK TO SHARIAH program and accent it with slit throats

another deflection since tinny cannot name a country in which jews had "equality" with muslims in a muslim majority country well---good of you to admit that For the record, tinny asked for a link to HIS STATEMENT that shariah is a "divine truth" In fact I did not declare that TIINNY MADE SUCH A STATEMENT such a silly deflector is he He is stuck on the fact that he cannot deny that ------muslims regularly engage in a BACK TO SHARIAH program and accent it with slit throats

To whom were you speaking to then?

explaining the reality which you SUPPORT to you ------you support a "palestine" with a muslim majority------in place of israel Now go ahead and name the MUSLIM MAJORITY country where jews had EQUAL RIGHTS

link to what? I have been reading your posts for a very long time It was my impression that you support the formation of a country called "palestine" which in your mind would have a muslim majority? you need a LINK FOR THAT? The PALESTINE MANDATE included transjordan and Israel was formed before many of the jews held in muslim countries GOT OUT Had the palestine mandate been declared a COUNTRY it would have had a muslim majority and the jews held captive in muslim countries ----and even those in limbo in places like Cyprus would have not gotten in-------the jews of ethiopia would have been wiped out by now

link to what? I have been reading your posts for a very long time It was my impression that you support the formation of a country called "palestine" which in your mind would have a muslim majority? you need a LINK FOR THAT? The PALESTINE MANDATE included transjordan and Israel was formed before many of the jews held in muslim countries GOT OUT Had the palestine mandate been declared a COUNTRY it would have had a muslim majority and the jews held captive in muslim countries ----and even those in limbo in places like Cyprus would have not gotten in-------the jews of ethiopia would have been wiped out by now

Do you believe that you make any sense?

is there something about the post that you do not understand? I will help you. It is my understanding from your posts that you would have liked to put the issue of "ISRAEL" to a vote by all the inhabitants of BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE----rather than effectuate a partition. Is that statement not true?

Had such an action taken place------that new country would have a MUSLIM MAJORITY which would have denied entry to jews from OTHER MUSLIM countries and from Ethiopia and to jews hanging around here and there in refugee camps and eventually would engage in a RETURN TO SHARIAH campaign as has been the case in virtually every muslim majority country ----historically. The ARAB SPRING is a current manifestion of this phenomenon-----thus you advocate the concept of DHIMMIA for non muslims of what used to be THE PALESTINE MANDATE.

It is very unlikely that the term PALESTINE would have been adopted in 1948----for this new theoretical country

550 posts, and not one speck of proof that Israel teaches their kids kids to kill early.

Also, I wonder where Sherri ran off too

550 posts, and not one speck of proof that Israel teaches their kids kids to kill early.

Also, I wonder where Sherri ran off too

Poor sherri-----such a blatant and disgusting liar. She reminds me of Magda Goebbels while in the bunker with her children and Josef---and Adolf----she suddenly realized that she would have to answer for the filthy lies her dear husband had created----so she shoved cyanide down the throats of her five little children and swallowed the stuff herself She, like Sherri, was a religious woman----in her case---catholic

They say it ALL the time! Have you not been listening at ALL? or are you pulling the blind eye again?
All you gotta do is provide the link, אחות מעוותת*, and we'll consider the case closed.

Hey Lipbush,

If you can hook me up with this little IDF minx...

...I will torch a Palestinian home in your honor and gladly throw Tinnmore under the bus.

They say it ALL the time! Have you not been listening at ALL? or are you pulling the blind eye again?
All you gotta do is provide the link, אחות מעוותת*, and we'll consider the case closed.

What on earth is אחות מעוותת.??

Hey Lipbush,

If you can hook me up with this little IDF minx...

...I will torch a Palestinian home in your honor and gladly throw Tinnmore under the bus.

why do you think that will bring me joy?

Forum List

Back