🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

The Jews were flooding into Palestine with their "historic goal" in plane sight.
Had the UN called for elections in 1948 it's highly unlikely there would be a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil today; instead a Semitic Union, stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates, might have solved the problems of Jewish homelessness and Arab nationalism with a fraction of the violence that the state of Israel has brought.

who is the jerk who claims that a muslim dominated palestine would have allowed free migration of jews and freedom of religion and would not have devolved into the classical filth that after a fairly short respite-----now rears its ugly head thruout the world ---------in a sea of shariah inspired blood?''

reminds me of nazi literature of the 1950s in which the imaginary world of GERMAN VICTORY europe was described in glowing terms

Before the foreigners created Israel in Palestine, the Palestinians wanted a state with equal rights for all.

And you know that because...?

Because I have been reading the history of the conflict.

The Jews were flooding into Palestine with their "historic goal" in plane sight.
Had the UN called for elections in 1948 it's highly unlikely there would be a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil today; instead a Semitic Union, stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates, might have solved the problems of Jewish homelessness and Arab nationalism with a fraction of the violence that the state of Israel has brought.

who is the jerk who claims that a muslim dominated palestine would have allowed free migration of jews and freedom of religion and would not have devolved into the classical filth that after a fairly short respite-----now rears its ugly head thruout the world ---------in a sea of shariah inspired blood?''

reminds me of nazi literature of the 1950s in which the imaginary world of GERMAN VICTORY europe was described in glowing terms

Even today the constitution of Palestine guarantees equal rights under the law to all of its citizens without regard to race, religion, sex, etc.

And they could have had it in any of the past 64 years if destroying Israel wasn't their primary function.

The creation of Israel was a violation of the Palestinians legal rights.

What needs to be done to bring justice?

Even today the constitution of Palestine guarantees equal rights under the law to all of its citizens without regard to race, religion, sex, etc.

And they could have had it in any of the past 64 years if destroying Israel wasn't their primary function.

I've got a little secret for you, Princess. Israel exists and your efforts to turn back the clock are not just silly but detrimental to those poor, put-upon "Palestinian refugees."

Palestinians Try to Resurrect a U.N. Resolution They Violently Rejected 64 Years Ago
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jYHADw&usg=AFQjCNHOvyD8LHKwQ05lBMgTjLtbNpAAmQ

Arabs STILL despise the OTTOMANS for breaching shariah read some more Tinny------of course you could go the PAKISTANI route and claim that SHARIAH LAW PROVIDES EQUALITY FOR ALL ------even EXTRA RIGHTS FOR NON MUSLIMS (i have heard it all-----long ago ----the islamic "reality" is fascinating)

That would be your ignorant (and hateful) opinion, Princess.
Actually, it's the opinion of a famous zionist humanist...

The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"... The same lack of understanding he found in the boycott of Arab labour proclaimed by Jewish labour ... 'Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the "Messiah": I do not wish to see his coming.'

"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Still think it's hate speech? Or are you calling a zionist humanist, an "anti-semite"? Or is he part of that unique breed of terrorist sympathizers known as the "jew-hating-jew"?

So WTF do you have to say about that, big brain?

Before the foreigners created Israel in Palestine, the Palestinians wanted a state with equal rights for all.

What is unacceptable about that?

you keep forgetting I have relatives who came to palestine BEFORE 1948-----and some whose families were there since the 1800s The constitution of pakistan provides "equal rights" too Right now countries with muslim majorities are filling the gutters of their streets with blood demanding SHARIAH

right LOIN---that is why arabs in Israel walk free-----carry on with successful businesses and -----arabs in the area who are not Israeli citizens -----want to be --------christian escapees from syria (long before the current crisis) escape to Israel------not Lebanon, not Egypt, not Jordan------Israel

chrisitans from sudan------risked death as they ran thru egypt to Israel

Ahad ha'am-----is not an obscure figure In israel sorry----but his writings were and are taken very seriously------Had he been a muslim commenting on society in a muslim country -----he would have been executed

The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"... The same lack of understanding he found in the boycott of Arab labour proclaimed by Jewish labour ... 'Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the "Messiah": I do not wish to see his coming.'

"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Still think it's hate speech? Or are you calling a zionist humanist, an "anti-semite"? Or is he part of that unique breed of terrorist sympathizers known as the "jew-hating-jew"?

One man's opinion and while their was plenty of discord in the land there were also the words of Britain's Foreign Secretary as stated in the House of Commons:

"...For the Jews, the essential point of principle is the creation of a sovereign Jewish State. For the Arabs, the essential point of principle is to resist to the last the establishment of Jewish sovereignty in any part of Palestine."

right LOIN---that is why arabs in Israel walk free
Not on "jew only" roads.

Ahad ha'am-----is not an obscure figure In israel sorry----but his writings were and are taken very seriously
Not by you!

wrong again LOIN ----very seriously. He expressed a very important POV which impacted very strongly on the policies of modern day Israel ------The person upon whom they do not impact is YOU. Ahad ha'Am-----had a universal approach to rights------you do not. You consider deprivation of rights an unchallengable RIGHT if imposed by muslims upon chrisitans, jews, hindus, and whatever other group that any MAJORITY muslim population VOTES INTO LAW Shariah is fine with you in any MAJORITY MUSLIM COUNTRY

And you know that because...?

Because I have been reading the history of the conflict.

Could you provide a link or must I just take your word for it? :D

The Arab Palestinians repeated this kind of alternative in the official document submitted to the fact-finding mission (Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry) in March, 1946. Below are some excerpts from the document that clarify certain aspects of the above proposal:

“The Arabs urge the establishment in Palestine of a democratic government representative of all sections of the population on a level of absolute equality.”

“The Arabs are opposed to political Zionism, but in no way hostile to the Jews as such nor to their Jewish fellow-citizens of Palestine. Those Jews who have already entered Palestine, and who have obtained or shall obtain Palestinian citizenship ... will be full citizens of the Palestinian state, enjoying full civil and political rights and a fair share in government and administration.”

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>The Partition of Palestine - An Arab Perspective</b>

how IMPRESSIVE tinny Pakistan says the same about non muslims ---in fact so does egypt in fact so do dozens of muslim countries that regularly outlaw churches in fact so does INDONESIA -----which is why christians and hindus are fleeing if they are not yet dead and conversion from islam is outlawed. What did you expect them to write "WE INTEND TO PERSECUTE PEOPLE"???? try reading the ACTUAL HISTORY or just talk to people who lived it

how IMPRESSIVE tinny Pakistan says the same about non muslims ---in fact so does egypt in fact so do dozens of muslim countries that regularly outlaw churches in fact so does INDONESIA -----which is why christians and hindus are fleeing if they are not yet dead and conversion from islam is outlawed. What did you expect them to write "WE INTEND TO PERSECUTE PEOPLE"???? try reading the ACTUAL HISTORY or just talk to people who lived it

I have been reading the actual history. Palestine is not Pakistan.

So when Iran threatens, it's not to be taken seriously, but when WE react to threats, it's unacceptable? Now THAT's fair!
What Iranian threats are you referring to?

Keep in mind, you're talking about a country that hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

So WHAT?! they threat to do so now, if you want YOU ignore it. WE won't

So when Iran threatens, it's not to be taken seriously, but when WE react to threats, it's unacceptable? Now THAT's fair!
What Iranian threats are you referring to?

Keep in mind, you're talking about a country that hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

So WHAT?! they threat to do so now, if you want YOU ignore it. WE won't

Really! When did they say that?

Peace and two separated countries.

the existence of "Palestine" alone is a violation of Jewish human rights.

Peace and two separated countries.

the existence of "Palestine" alone is a violation of Jewish human rights.

That does not make any sense but I will let you explain what you mean.

fine----you read the muslim version. I know the muslim version too. In fact the first history of both the Indian subcontinent and of the Middle east that I did learn ----was the muslim version. The one in which ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION and ISLAM INVENTED EQUALITY and ISLAM ENDED SLAVERY and JEWS WERE DELIGHTED TO LIVE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES----never so happy.

I learned the hindu version of the history of the Indian subcontinent too.-----its very different from the muslim version

I even know the muslim version of the history of arabia and the WASP version of the history of slavery in the USA

One man's opinion and while their was plenty of discord in the land there were also the words of Britain's Foreign Secretary as stated in the House of Commons:

"...For the Jews, the essential point of principle is the creation of a sovereign Jewish State. For the Arabs, the essential point of principle is to resist to the last the establishment of Jewish sovereignty in any part of Palestine."

the establishment of Jewish sovereignty in any part of Palestine."

That is the qualifier. It is not that they were necessarily opposed to a Jewish state. They just didn't want it in their country.

Forum List

Back