Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

Just asking because you are way off base and babbling.

No, you were asking because some small part of you was searching for the truth. You claim I'm off base, well that's not good enough among adults. That may work in the sand box when you're 4yrs old, nyah, nyah you're wrong, you're wrong, but among adults, at least intelligent ones, when you claim someone is wrong, or off base, you supply facts to refute that person's claims or to support your own. Seeing that you have failed to do this for going on 5 posts now, I can only assume you are intellectually stuck at the 4yr old stage, and like I've said on these boards already, life is too short to spend it arguing with those who revel in their ignorance.

How should I respond to slime, name calling, unsubstantiated conjecture, and other irrelevant crap?

Two things.
1. I didn't call you any names.
2. You respond to slime and unsubstantiated conjecture with facts that show my position to be unsubstantiated conjecture or slime.
You failed to do so leaving me with the opinion that you had no facts to prove my statements to be either and that your opinion is based upon nothing but your own bigotries, opinions, prejudices and hatred.

Run along now tin, you are free to hold these bigotries and prejudices, just as you are free to wallow in your own hatreds, but I am also free not to engage in discussion with a man that has the mentality of a 4yr old.

Last edited:
Just asking because you are way off base and babbling.

No, you were asking because some small part of you was searching for the truth. You claim I'm off base, well that's not good enough among adults. That may work in the sand box when you're 4yrs old, nyah, nyah you're wrong, you're wrong, but among adults, at least intelligent ones, when you claim someone is wrong, or off base, you supply facts to refute that person's claims or to support your own. Seeing that you have failed to do this for going on 5 posts now, I can only assume you are intellectually stuck at the 4yr old stage, and like I've said on these boards already, life is too short to spend it arguing with those who revel in their ignorance.

How should I respond to slime, name calling, unsubstantiated conjecture, and other irrelevant crap?
You don't. You deflect.

Two things.
1. I didn't call you any names.
2. You respond to slime and unsubstantiated conjecture with facts that show my position to be unsubstantiated conjecture or slime.
You failed to do so leaving me with the opinion that you had no facts to prove my statements to be either and that your opinion is based upon nothing but your own bigotries, opinions, prejudices and hatred.

Run along now tin, you are free to hold these bigotries and prejudices, just as you are free to wallow in your own hatreds, but I am also free not to engage in discussion with a man that has the mentality of a 4yr old.

Cool. No loss.

for something that tinny suddenly insists is "IRRELEVANT" he and his fellow islamo nazis certainly KNOCK THEMSELVES out attempting to dispute

like nothing tinnie-------its not you-----you are not the person who INSISTS that there is a country today called "PALESTINE" or that there was ever a muslim country called "PALESTINE" or an "arab" country called "palestine' ----its some other people who make that absurd and idiotic allegation As to Jewish palestine-----well----one could say it did exist in the sense that it is the name used by the romans for Israel/judea------but most jews did not really refer to it as "palestine" on formal occassions. "palestine" as an alternate name for Israel/judea----is almost "slang" It is difficult to spell it in hebrew and almost impossible in arabic -----it is clearly a FOREIGN WORD to both languages PALESTINA seems -----sorta latin

Almost 700 posts in this thread and no one scintilla of evidence supporting the assertion that opened the threat ----to wit "Israeli children at taught young---to kill" The original assertion----posted by a magda goebbels clone-----has not even been addressed by sherri-magda One would think that sherri-magda would have SOME evidence to support what is actually HER ASSERTION--------maybe she is busy spiking her SHERRY -----magda style making a nice MAGDA COCKTAIL

Almost 700 posts in this thread and no one scintilla of evidence supporting the assertion that opened the threat ----to wit "Israeli children at taught young---to kill" The original assertion----posted by a magda goebbels clone-----has not even been addressed by sherri-magda One would think that sherri-magda would have SOME evidence to support what is actually HER ASSERTION--------maybe she is busy spiking her SHERRY -----magda style making a nice MAGDA COCKTAIL

Lets see if we can get 1000 posts !!

Lets see if we can get 1000 posts !!

I JUST LOVE THESE MARATHON THREADS----the are always so ELUCIDATING

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RraMYttIQ]Muslims teach kids how to kill Jews. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw2EisVqKZ4]Muslim Sesame Street I: do the "Death to America" thing - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks B 1775 Your citations are INDEED inspiring I have no doubt that deach, sunni, because, sherri----et al. ARE WEEPING WITH FERVENT PIETY

Well I find your pov on the subject rather entertaining considering the fact that no one ever heard of the word Palistine nor any people called Palistinians prior to the Roman Emperor hadrian renaming Israel "Syria Palaestina” in approx 135AD. Even going back into antiquity is was known as the land of the Philistines, NOT palistinians and the Philistines weren't even Arabs. Therefore there was no such animal as a palistinian 4,000 years ago sorry to disapppoint you. I will tell you the same thing I told loinboy, you have the world at your fingertips, educate yourself. You only have yourself to blame if you believe propoganda, lies, myths and revisionist history when you have everything you need at your fingertips to learn the truth for yourself.
Who the hell are you responding to?

Why do so many people enjoy being ignorant? Not only that, but how so many feel the need to not only take pride in that ignorance but feel the need to show as many people as possible exactly how ignorant they truly are?
Who the hell are you referring to?

Well I find your pov on the subject rather entertaining considering the fact that no one ever heard of the word Palistine nor any people called Palistinians prior to the Roman Emperor hadrian renaming Israel "Syria Palaestina” in approx 135AD. Even going back into antiquity is was known as the land of the Philistines, NOT palistinians and the Philistines weren't even Arabs. Therefore there was no such animal as a palistinian 4,000 years ago sorry to disapppoint you. I will tell you the same thing I told loinboy, you have the world at your fingertips, educate yourself. You only have yourself to blame if you believe propoganda, lies, myths and revisionist history when you have everything you need at your fingertips to learn the truth for yourself.
Who the hell are you responding to?

I was responding to the nonsensense that tin posted, though your nonsense was no better which is why I told him in this repsonse that I'll tell him the same thing I told you. Neither one of you are dealing in historical facts or current reality. Both of you are doing nothing but showing your bigotry, prejudice and ignorance.

Why do so many people enjoy being ignorant? Not only that, but how so many feel the need to not only take pride in that ignorance but feel the need to show as many people as possible exactly how ignorant they truly are?
Who the hell are you referring to?

Really? You feel the need to ask me to clarify this? Here's a hint, if it resonated in your heart, you're probably included in the group I'm speaking of.

Almost 700 posts and sherri still cannot give us a scintilla of evidence to support her filth How long must we wait? doth she still breathe? something ---ANYTHING sherri. even a CARTOON

uhm -----now go say your prayers-----you claim to be a faithful follower of some special leader-----maybe it can help you

Forum List

Back