🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

Well I find your pov on the subject rather entertaining considering the fact that no one ever heard of the word Palistine nor any people called Palistinians prior to the Roman Emperor hadrian renaming Israel "Syria Palaestina” in approx 135AD. Even going back into antiquity is was known as the land of the Philistines, NOT palistinians and the Philistines weren't even Arabs. Therefore there was no such animal as a palistinian 4,000 years ago sorry to
disapppoint you. I will tell you the same thing I told loinboy, you have the world at your fingertips, educate yourself. You only have yourself to blame if you believe propoganda, lies, myths and revisionist history when you have everything you need at your fingertips to learn the truth for yourself.

Gheesh, another Israel name game salesman.

call him what you will tinnie idiot------his post is absolutely accurate-----to go some nice big library some day and look into OLD LITERATURE There were no palestinians other than JEWS as recently as 70 years ago and two thousand years ago there was no PALESTINE -------during some time in the past 2000 years JUDEA/ISRAEL came to be called palestine-----and jews living there came to be called Palestinians some dishonest name game pigs invented a new people---very recently NON JEWISH PALESTINIANS and idiots BOUGHT IT I live with a REAL PALESTINIAN he became a PALESTINIAN the day his parents brought him as an infant to PALESTINE -------at at time when NO MUSLIM in the word had the word PALESTINIAN stamped by the brits on his papers. At that time-----muslims were called "arabs" in palestine

Possibly true but definitely irrelevant.

call him what you will tinnie idiot------his post is absolutely accurate-----to go some nice big library some day and look into OLD LITERATURE There were no palestinians other than JEWS as recently as 70 years ago and two thousand years ago there was no PALESTINE -------during some time in the past 2000 years JUDEA/ISRAEL came to be called palestine-----and jews living there came to be called Palestinians some dishonest name game pigs invented a new people---very recently NON JEWISH PALESTINIANS and idiots BOUGHT IT I live with a REAL PALESTINIAN he became a PALESTINIAN the day his parents brought him as an infant to PALESTINE -------at at time when NO MUSLIM in the word had the word PALESTINIAN stamped by the brits on his papers. At that time-----muslims were called "arabs" in palestine

Sure it's relevant, skidmark.

Sure it's relevant, skidmark.

Ooooo, name calling.:udaman:

When a nation like Israel has attacked all its neighbors occupies their land bombs all perceived enemies, did you expect flowers?

More than 50% of historical Jewish lands are in the hand of Arabs. The Arabs were here after the Jews were forced out. So who's occupying who?

Historical Jewish lands? Yea, the Jews were forced out by the Romans not by the Arabs...and then there is the matter of ownership...I inherited a deed for all of Palistinje from uncle Tony and insist you pay rent!

I cannot inherite anything because my ranch and houses were burned in 1930 by the poor Palestinian victims. I want them to give me back my inheritence. They can claim their right to return and shove it to their a**es for all I care.:eusa_hand:

Lipush believe it or not-----MOST AMERICANS know nothing about the confiscation of property owned by jews in the Middle east and MOST have no idea about SHARIAH LAWS preventing jews from even BUYING AND OWNING property-----this information is simply NOT OUT THERE. I actually believed that the destruction of the Buddhist Statuary----would being the reality of ISLAMIC PILLAGE AND VANDALISM to the LIGHT OF DAY-----but it did not happen As you probably know ---AN ANCIENT SYNAGOGUE in TUNISIA was destroyed last spring-----the structure is said to be 2500 years old ---thus the DESTRUCTION IS A LOSS TO ALL MANKIND just as was the buddhist statuary in Afghanistan-----they took it down with ancient manuscripts --------just as old THE WORLD DID NOT EVEN BLINK There is something VERY SICK about our world ------which allows these atrocities with barely a murmur

Awwwwwwwwwww, isn't that special - Sherri located another hate speech blog to stoke her own murderous hatred.

What would the world be without people like you defending today's Jewish Nazis in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories?

I can only dream of such a world!

Sherri

You do realize Muslims hold high regard for Hitler, and Muslims teach their children that killing Jews is a good thing
post 666

Awwwwwwwwwww, isn't that special - Sherri located another hate speech blog to stoke her own murderous hatred.

What would the world be without people like you defending today's Jewish Nazis in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories?

Sherri

You do realize Muslims hold high regard for Hitler, and Muslims teach their children that killing Jews is a good thing
post 666

What is your point? Sherri DREAMS of just that world

Sherri

post 666

What is your point? Sherri DREAMS of just that world

She called Jew Nazi's when in fact Muslims are nazis.

naziislam.jpg

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a5de7133970b-600wi

I feel the same way about people who think they're all that (and a bucket of chicken), don't provide any evidence to back up their claims, yet think the one who does, is the liar.

I'm a lot of things, it depends on the context and subject you're referring to.

Until you start posting quotes, we can't really continue this discussion, now can we?

An occupational force, cannot claim self-defense.

And the rocket attacks, are in response to the 45 year illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

Deflection.

Well I find your pov on the subject rather entertaining considering the fact that no one ever heard of the word Palistine nor any people called Palistinians prior to the Roman Emperor hadrian renaming Israel "Syria Palaestina” in approx 135AD. Even going back into antiquity is was known as the land of the Philistines, NOT palistinians and the Philistines weren't even Arabs. Therefore there was no such animal as a palistinian 4,000 years ago sorry to disapppoint you. I will tell you the same thing I told loinboy, you have the world at your fingertips, educate yourself. You only have yourself to blame if you believe propoganda, lies, myths and revisionist history when you have everything you need at your fingertips to learn the truth for yourself.

No, just an another American that didn't allow the US Public School Indoctrination System, or it's big brother, the United States liberalism indoctrinating higher education system to be the only education he recieved. Nothing I told you is incorrect, everything I told you is 100% factually accurate. Evidently you are either a muhammadan yourself, or a blazing left wing liberal which in a nut shell is the muslim's fifth column in this nation. I am not a Jew or an Israeli, though having had the priviledge of serving with many of the IDF in Beruit in the 80's I have a lot of respect for them, conversely having seen the barbarism and thuggery of the muslims during the same time and up till today, I must admit to be much more favorably diisposed to the Israelis than the muhammadans.

Well I find your pov on the subject rather entertaining considering the fact that no one ever heard of the word Palistine nor any people called Palistinians prior to the Roman Emperor hadrian renaming Israel "Syria Palaestina” in approx 135AD. Even going back into antiquity is was known as the land of the Philistines, NOT palistinians and the Philistines weren't even Arabs. Therefore there was no such animal as a palistinian 4,000 years ago sorry to disapppoint you. I will tell you the same thing I told loinboy, you have the world at your fingertips, educate yourself. You only have yourself to blame if you believe propoganda, lies, myths and revisionist history when you have everything you need at your fingertips to learn the truth for yourself.

No, just an another American that didn't allow the US Public School Indoctrination System, or it's big brother, the United States liberalism indoctrinating higher education system to be the only education he recieved. Nothing I told you is incorrect, everything I told you is 100% factually accurate. Evidently you are either a muhammadan yourself, or a blazing left wing liberal which in a nut shell is the muslim's fifth column in this nation. I am not a Jew or an Israeli, though having had the priviledge of serving with many of the IDF in Beruit in the 80's I have a lot of respect for them, conversely having seen the barbarism and thuggery of the muslims during the same time and up till today, I must admit to be much more favorably diisposed to the Israelis than the muhammadans.

OK, but where did you get that script?

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

Actually for much of it the "link" is my brain. For the other timeline history the refrences where added at the bottom of the post. All this info is easily available on the internet, choose your own "link", just try to stick to the ones that are actually hisorical sites, not propoganda sites for either side.

Thanx for servong jtpr, and for realizing who the Muslims are!

Thanx for servong jtpr, and for realizing who the Muslims are!

No problem, it was not only my duty, but my pleasure to serve and as for the muslims, yeah, I know first hand who they are and more importantly how they act.

Do you have a link?

Actually for much of it the "link" is my brain. For the other timeline history the refrences where added at the bottom of the post. All this info is easily available on the internet, choose your own "link", just try to stick to the ones that are actually hisorical sites, not propoganda sites for either side.

Just asking because you are way off base and babbling.

Do you have a link?

No, you were asking because some small part of you was searching for the truth. You claim I'm off base, well that's not good enough among adults. That may work in the sand box when you're 4yrs old, nyah, nyah you're wrong, you're wrong, but among adults, at least intelligent ones, when you claim someone is wrong, or off base, you supply facts to refute that person's claims or to support your own. Seeing that you have failed to do this for going on 5 posts now, I can only assume you are intellectually stuck at the 4yr old stage, and like I've said on these boards already, life is too short to spend it arguing with those who revel in their ignorance.

Do you have a link?
I got yer link, skidmark!

Do you have a link?

Ooooo, more name calling. :udaman:

Do you have a link?

Ooooo, more name calling. :udaman:
I think the figures at the bottom of Tinny's post are trying to show us that he prays at least four times a day. I am presuming that he has a prayer rug next to his computer because we really do not know how many message boards he is on and can't get out to pray with the other Muslims.

No, you were asking because some small part of you was searching for the truth. You claim I'm off base, well that's not good enough among adults. That may work in the sand box when you're 4yrs old, nyah, nyah you're wrong, you're wrong, but among adults, at least intelligent ones, when you claim someone is wrong, or off base, you supply facts to refute that person's claims or to support your own. Seeing that you have failed to do this for going on 5 posts now, I can only assume you are intellectually stuck at the 4yr old stage, and like I've said on these boards already, life is too short to spend it arguing with those who revel in their ignorance.

How should I respond to slime, name calling, unsubstantiated conjecture, and other irrelevant crap?

Forum List

Back