🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

"palestine" is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA There is no country called Palestine----except historically as an alternate name for "ISRAEL/JUDEA" An area of land including ancient Israel/Judea aka palestine PLUS transjordan was---at one time called "BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE much of that land mass is now JORDAN

A message board is actually going to tell me about this "slaughter of Palestinians?" I can read on-line news sources from not only the Middle East, but also from Southeast Asia, and from them I can ascertain who actually is getting slaughtered. I know you don't care about this because it really is of no interest to you. The only thing you are concerned about is Israel/Palestine.

the link was to get you to thee proper forum to discuss syria.

i post on other boards, sometimes more frrquently than other times. how often do you [pst on other boards, seeing as how you are accusing me of only being concernedd about israel and palestine?

what other countries, right off hand, may suck us into war with iran?

how much money, other than for the countries where we have military, do we give to other countries?

say, i can't recall, but how many world leaders have spoken in front of our congress?

do you happen to recall which country it was, among all the countries in the world, that our house and senate pledged unconditional support got?

i won't go on...
You mean you have all the time in the world to post on other boards? I hope you get your sleep most days. Plus I thought it was against the rules here to mention other boards. Have you ever thought that most Americans see Israel as a civilized country and that is why they are for Israel? Perhaps you should find a recent article where (I believe) it was the Canadian Prime Minister visited Israel and said Israel's culture is like Canada's. Meanwhile, we have given loads of money to Pakistan, and members of their military give information to the terrorists who in turn kill members of our own military. As for Congress, have you ever thought that they have to answer to their constituents, and if their constituents were angry over them sticking up for Israel, they would be voted out? After all, how many Jewish voters are there compared to voters of other religions? However, you are free to vote for your representatives' rivals if you feel they stick up for Israel. Nobody is stopping you from doing that.

If I was living next door to sadistic nutcases like the Israeli's are... I'd teach my kids how to defend themselves too.

The title of this thread is "Israeli settlers teach their children to kill early...."

so far----not a scintilla of evidence has emerged from the usual suspects supporting the idea that the settlers teach their children to kill at all------as opposed to the VOLUMES of evidence that Jihadist chidren are urged to do so in their schools, songs, TV programs for children and in mosques-----AND in fact----MUSLIM children have been found with bombs attached to them and HAVE ENGAGED IN KILLING Any examples of a "settler child killing an arab'??? scores of replies and not ONE EXAMPLE to support the clearly stated contention of the filthy liar who initiated this thread

The filthy liar sherri---opened this thread with an ASSERTION that israeli settlers TEACH THEIR CHILDREN TO KILL so far the filthy liar, sherri -----even though it was requested of her----has failed to provide a scintilla of evidence that her statement has any basis at all. It is an unfortunate fact that minor children ----arab muslims have been fitted with bombs and instructed to blow themselves up for the glory of allah and sherri------but there are no such cases among Israeli jews Sherri is so eager to see kids blow themselves up and murder other children that she feels compelled to justify this behavior among arab muslims by claiming "jews do it too"

still waiting, sherri-----you have any basis for your DECLARATION that Israeli jews are TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO KILL ? ----I will help you------are people in Israel ADULATED BASED ON MURDER? ARE SCHOOLS AND ROADS AND PARKS NAMED FOR YOUTHS WHO "KILL THE MOST ARABS" as people who kill the most jews are adulated in YOUR SOCIETY? Are there cases of jewish children being fitted with bombs so they can become suicide operatives or even jewish children given machine guns so they can "KILL ARABS" ? songs about BLOOD?

still waiting, sherri-----you have any basis for your DECLARATION that Israeli jews are TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO KILL ? ----I will help you------are people in Israel ADULATED BASED ON MURDER? ARE SCHOOLS AND ROADS AND PARKS NAMED FOR YOUTHS WHO "KILL THE MOST ARABS" as people who kill the most jews are adulated in YOUR SOCIETY? Are there cases of jewish children being fitted with bombs so they can become suicide operatives or even jewish children given machine guns so they can "KILL ARABS" ? songs about BLOOD?

Eight killed at Jerusalem school

The fact that the school is at the heart of the settler movement in the occupied West Bank may have been the reason why it was targeted, BBC Middle East editor Jeremy Bowen reports.

Many of its students are on special courses that combine religious study with service in combat units in the Israeli army, he notes.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Eight killed at Jerusalem school

The fact that the school is at the heart of the settler movement in the occupied West Bank may have been the reason why it was targeted, BBC Middle East editor Jeremy Bowen reports.

Many of its students are on special courses that combine religious study with service in combat units in the Israeli army, he notes.

Don't you have some recent articles from PIC? And where is the latest installment from Sleepless In Gaza? I wanted to see if Ahmed and Ahab got married yet. Or if they are still hiding from the Hamas polizei.

"the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas called the attack "heroic" while not claiming responsibility. "

Now THAT's 'teaching your children to kill' !

"the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas called the attack "heroic" while not claiming responsibility. "

Indeed, the school taught "military training" to the settlers who attack Palestinians.

If it were a Palestinian school it would be called a terrorist training camp.

Indeed, the school taught "military training" to the settlers who attack Palestinians.

So you claim. But there's no reason to believe your claims because you are so very partial against Israel's very existence - and you use bigot blogs as 'sources'.

Don't you have some recent articles from PIC? And where is the latest installment from Sleepless In Gaza? I wanted to see if Ahmed and Ahab got married yet. Or if they are still hiding from the Hamas polizei.

PIC "news" does have a certain soap opera quality to it.

Did the article say "taught 'military training'" or "combine religious study with service in combat units?" Or is there no distinction according to Hamas intellect? Can you not see why people think Islamic Jihadists are compared to Neanderthals in their reasoning process.No wonder they will never ever in hell have a country called Palestine.

Did the article say "taught 'military training'" or "combine religious study with service in combat units?" Or is there no distinction according to Hamas intellect? Can you not see why people think Islamic Jihadists are compared to Neanderthals in their reasoning process.No wonder they will never ever in hell have a country called Palestine.

What would be the difference?

So you claim. But there's no reason to believe your claims because you are so very partial against Israel's very existence - and you use bigot blogs as 'sources'.

It is true. Look it up.

BBC is a blog?

It means a person who is in a military combat unit goes to a a school to study religion and is not "being taught military training" while in class. When I was in the Army I took night classes at local colleges off post. They sure as hell never taught military training in Economics class. Dhimbulb.

It means a person who is in a military combat unit goes to a a school to study religion and is not "being taught military training" while in class. When I was in the Army I took night classes at local colleges off post. They sure as hell never taught military training in Economics class. Dhimbulb.

They don't teach language in economics either. They are separate classes.

They don't teach language in economics either. They are separate classes.
Good grief, Tinfoil, so is military training/religious training. Unless it's Jihad training/religious training. Then it's the the same thing. Glad we straightened that out.

You don't know much about the Mercaz Harav seminary, do you?

You don't know much about the Mercaz Harav seminary, do you?
Oh, sure. Isn't it the West Point or Sandhurst of Israel? Where Rabbis attend Ranger training?

Forum List

Back