🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

It means a person who is in a military combat unit goes to a a school to study religion and is not "being taught military training" while in class. When I was in the Army I took night classes at local colleges off post. They sure as hell never taught military training in Economics class. Dhimbulb.

You don't know much about the Mercaz Harav seminary, do you?
Oh, sure. Isn't it the West Point or Sandhurst of Israel? Where Rabbis attend Ranger training?

It seems that you do know something about it.

I know a lot about it-------and interestingly enough----it is a target of islamo nazi pig propaganda on the level of the matzoh with blood libel-------probably because it is a yeshiva which has been in Jerusalem a long time so that the meccaist dogs and pigs know its name and the nazi war criminals ----when they wrote the addendum to the koran-----knew of its existence and mentioned it

Everyone does the Army--religious and secular. Believe me--my cousins are as secular as you can get. Secular Israelis usually finish their Army service in 3 years, and then go on to University. Some religious Israelis combine their 3 years of the Army with 2 years learning in a Yeshiva (religious school). That particular process takes 5 years.

Tinny is upset because Rabbi Kook was both a very orthodox jew and a very zionist jew. and a very BRILLIANT jew islamo nazi pig propaganda has taught him that the "orthodox" are "anti zionist" and only the secular jews are zionist It is a fantasy of islamo nazi pigs that the religious jews and the secular jews kill each other in the streets of Tel Aviv-----just as the sunni and shiites do in so many "muslim" countries I actually did hear about it from a pakistani muslim more than about 45 years ago ----and since

Tinny is upset because Rabbi Kook was both a very orthodox jew and a very zionist jew. and a very BRILLIANT jew islamo nazi pig propaganda has taught him that the "orthodox" are "anti zionist" and only the secular jews are zionist It is a fantasy of islamo nazi pigs that the religious jews and the secular jews kill each other in the streets of Tel Aviv-----just as the sunni and shiites do in so many "muslim" countries I actually did hear about it from a pakistani muslim more than about 45 years ago ----and since

It just goes to show you that you cannot hinge the conflict on religion.

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!

There are orthodox Jews on both sides.
There are secular Jews on both sides.
There are Christians on both sides.
There are Muslims on both sides.

How can you say it is a religious conflict?

Tinny has just lost it He has decided that there are just as many ZIONIST MUSLIMS as anti zionist muslims

Tinny has just lost it He has decided that there are just as many ZIONIST MUSLIMS as anti zionist muslims

I never mentioned any numbers. There are a few Muslims on Israel's side but I would say not too many.

you have stated that the zionism vs non zionism conflict is NOT A RELIGIOUS ISSUE which is entirely incorrect Such an analysis is silly in the CONTEXT of islamic practice thruout the world today and ITS ENTIRE HISTORY and it completely obviates jewish history over the past 4000 years

I will make it easy for you with a very easy discussion. The islamo nazi propaganda to which YOU adhere is that------the poor muslims were INVADED IN MUSLIM LAND by jews and their land stolen (even tnough jews did buy it and muslims virtually never did) and muslims RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE, OBJECT TO THAT "invasion and theft" as injustice to the poor "indigenous" muslims of palestine. Now---as far as the usurpation of land by muslims in arabia accompanied by a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE of all non muslims-----that event was ENTIRELY LEGAL. Do yourself a favor and do not claim that Muhummad lived in PRE HISTORIC TIMES Keep in mind that muslims TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE KORAN AND ISLAMIC LAW came about during CREATION and has never changed one iota. Nope---in order for you to take the islamic position----do it as a MUSLIM -------GOD GAVE THE LAND TO MUSLIMS which is the only real basis for the present claim Islamic law is very logical If you believe that jews "stole" muslim land-----and you are NOT A MUSLIM------then you would have to believe that muslims "STOLE" jewish land ---in fact a lot more of it

bottom line ---mainstream islam rejects Isreal because its existence violates SHARIAH LAW---not "the fights of 'palestinians' " Unless you believe that SHARIAH LAW is DIVINE ----you are not viewing zionism in the same manner muslims do

I never mentioned any numbers. There are a few Muslims on Israel's side but I would say not too many.

you have stated that the zionism vs non zionism conflict is NOT A RELIGIOUS ISSUE which is entirely incorrect Such an analysis is silly in the CONTEXT of islamic practice thruout the world today and ITS ENTIRE HISTORY and it completely obviates jewish history over the past 4000 years

I will make it easy for you with a very easy discussion. The islamo nazi propaganda to which YOU adhere is that------the poor muslims were INVADED IN MUSLIM LAND by jews and their land stolen (even tnough jews did buy it and muslims virtually never did) and muslims RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE, OBJECT TO THAT "invasion and theft" as injustice to the poor "indigenous" muslims of palestine. Now---as far as the usurpation of land by muslims in arabia accompanied by a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE of all non muslims-----that event was ENTIRELY LEGAL. Do yourself a favor and do not claim that Muhummad lived in PRE HISTORIC TIMES Keep in mind that muslims TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE KORAN AND ISLAMIC LAW came about during CREATION and has never changed one iota. Nope---in order for you to take the islamic position----do it as a MUSLIM -------GOD GAVE THE LAND TO MUSLIMS which is the only real basis for the present claim Islamic law is very logical If you believe that jews "stole" muslim land-----and you are NOT A MUSLIM------then you would have to believe that muslims "STOLE" jewish land ---in fact a lot more of it

bottom line ---mainstream islam rejects Isreal because its existence violates SHARIAH LAW---not "the fights of 'palestinians' " Unless you believe that SHARIAH LAW is DIVINE ----you are not viewing zionism in the same manner muslims do

bottom line ---mainstream islam rejects Isreal because its existence violates SHARIAH LAW---

Israel is rejected because it occupies Palestine.

The rest of your crapola is just that.

Certainly not on the Israeli side of the conflict.

bottom line ---mainstream islam rejects Isreal because its existence violates SHARIAH LAW---

Israel occupies Israel, Princess, and as this morning's discourse proved, all of your crapola is just that.

Israel occupies Israel, Princess, and as this morning's discourse proved, all of your crapola is just that.

Princess, talking to yourself could turn out to be a disease. Go schedule a doctors appointment.

Princess, talking to yourself could turn out to be a disease. Go schedule a doctors appointment.

BecauseUDon'tKnow, Enjoy...:D

BecauseUDon'tKnow, Thanks for the red and the (quote-STFU nazi you're too stupid for this thread piss off), lmao it's like Gold coming from you fool...:dev3:

Oh Ya, Back to Ya...:FIREdevil:

Last edited:

BecauseUDon'tKnow, Enjoy...:D

BecauseUDon'tKnow, Thanks for the red and the (quote-STFU nazi you're too stupid for this thread piss off), lmao it's like Gold coming from you fool...:dev3:

Oh Ya, Back to Ya...:FIREdevil:

Already answered your horrendously stupid thread Fagg

*sigh!* What IS it with all you little boys and your 'faggy' obsession???

Is there ANYONE left around here with whom to have an actual mature discussion????

*sigh!* What IS it with all you little boys and your 'faggy' obsession???

Is there ANYONE left around here with whom to have an actual mature discussion????

He can't have mature discussions. When I first joined this thread I tried talking to him and his responses were awful and bigoted.

Forum List

Back