🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

1948 Mandate Palestine contained approximately 650,000 Jews and twice that many Arabs.
Do you agree?

What's the significance? What are you tying to get at?
"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power."

I'm saying the future of Mandate Palestine should've been decided by polling all its citizens instead of allowing one out of every three Palestinians to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority.

Israel's version of democracy is only allowing the people they like the opportunity to vote.

georgie lies and tinny swears

neither paid attention in grammar school and probably never bothered to read even short little classics like "Plato's republic"

1948 Mandate Palestine contained approximately 650,000 Jews and twice that many Arabs.
Do you agree?

So?
mornincoffee.gif

Last edited:
What's the significance? What are you tying to get at?
"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power."

I'm saying the future of Mandate Palestine should've been decided by polling all its citizens instead of allowing one out of every three Palestinians to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority.

Israel's version of democracy is only allowing the people they like the opportunity to vote.

Liar.
All of Israel's citizens have the right to vote in Israeli elections, including her 1.2 million Arab citizens, just as all American citizens can vote in our elections.

sorry say-it Lies are permitted on this board----without them ----georgie and tinny could not post

in Saudi arabia and maldives ONLY MUSLIMS CAN VOTE In several other shariah sh*t holes there are other shariah restrictions on non muslims About 20% of the residents of saudi arabia are non muslims------ Logically that sh*t hole should be expelled from the UN and the human race

Liar.
All of Israel's citizens have the right to vote in Israeli elections, including her 1.2 million Arab citizens, just as all American citizens can vote in our elections.

Please don't confuse anti israelis with facts

Liar.
When do the millions of Arabs living under Israeli military law in Area C, for example, get a vote in Israeli elections?

the japanese who lived under ALLIED OCCUPATION voted in USA elections according to the islamo nazi idiots For the record A POPULAR VOTE in the USA in 1850 would have preserved slavery For the record A POPULAR VOTE in the middle east today would render all of the christians in the Middle east today SLAVES TO MUSLIMS and legally liable to rape and to confiscation of children The situation in Sudan which has been ongoing for several decades is in full accordance with SHARIAH LAW

Liar.

Not a lie at all. When the foreigners wanted to create a state in Palestine they did not have popular support so they drove 750,000 potential "no votes" off the polls at the point of a gun. These people still cannot vote for their government in their homeland.

I notice that Tinny doesn't seem to be aware of the 950,000 refugees who were driven off of their land all over the ME simply because they were not Muslims.

The Israelis passed no laws to disenfranchise citizens, as did Egypt, Syria, Iraq and other member states of the Arab League.

I notice that Tinny doesn't seem to be aware of the 950,000 refugees who were driven off of their land all over the ME simply because they were not Muslims.

The Israelis passed no laws to disenfranchise citizens, as did Egypt, Syria, Iraq and other member states of the Arab League.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that. That is merely deflection.

Tinney lied (again) not a single arab was driven out of his home at the point of a gun in the land that is now Israel nor did they flee under threat of rape or forced conversion as did HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS who fled the filth that tinny supports Among the hundreds of millions are many hundreds of thousands of jews who fled the filth that tinny supports and lauds and advocates

Tinney lied (again) not a single arab was driven out of his home at the point of a gun in the land that is now Israel nor did they flee under threat of rape or forced conversion as did HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS who fled the filth that tinny supports Among the hundreds of millions are many hundreds of thousands of jews who fled the filth that tinny supports and lauds and advocates

BS!

You need to read up.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that. That is merely deflection.

true most of the people who were told to call themselves "palestinians" sometime in the 1960s have as little to do with the filth that the UMMAH INVENTED as the Berlin children had to do with the filth of Adolf Abu ali There is no doubt that there are many arab muslims who are simply the victims of IMPERIALIST ARABISM in the Middle East

BS!

You need to read up.

Tinnie is stumped again It's ok tinnie -----simply admit that you support the rape and murder of jews in the glorious name of the rapist pig of MECCA

BS!

You need to read up.

Tinnie is stumped again It's ok tinnie -----simply admit that you support the rape and murder of jews in the glorious name of the rapist pig of MECCA

Deflection.

Forum List

Back