Israeli's shoot/kill wounded Arab on the floor

From the sound it is 5.56 x 45 or x 30. They don't move a lot of air at all. You wouldn't get any dust from that angle of attack, unless the projectile was aimed and hit the ground, and it hit the guy on the ground, not the ground.

From the sound it is 5.56 x 45 or x 30. They don't move a lot of air at all. You wouldn't get any dust from that angle of attack, unless the projectile was aimed and hit the ground, and it hit the guy on the ground, not the ground.

Yeah, you would....Here you go, 90 degree angle off and the shockwave is substantial. And to me it sounds like a 7.62X51 or 54R round. It is deeper than a squirrel gun.

Fraud Alert!

I've shot my older brother's LWRC enough to know the affects of muzzle blast.

Really, sweetie, be honest. You've never actually shot Lake City green tips, right?

Yeah, you would....Here you go, 90 degree angle off and the shockwave is substantial. And to me it sounds like a 7.62X51 or 54R round. It is deeper than a squirrel gun.

It wasn't a 90 degree angle. And. it wasn't sand. Plus, the IDF usually uses TAR-21s which don't use 7.62s. Either 5.56 or 9 x 19, and it wasn't a 9mm sound for sure. But listen amateurs, the video is authentic.

It wasn't a 90 degree angle. And. it wasn't sand. Plus, the IDF usually uses TAR-21s which don't use 7.62s. Either 5.56 or 9 x 19, and it wasn't a 9mm sound for sure. But listen amateurs, the video is authentic.

Correct, the alleged weapon was pointing at close to 40 degrees TOWARDS the ground. The dust would puff up just like on the second video, and trust me there is loads of dust on that street. I agree it's not a 9, but like I said IMO it's a 7.62. My personal guess is a 7.62X54R. Does anyone have SVD's in that area?

Forum List

Back