Israeli's shoot/kill wounded Arab on the floor

I can't find Hamas on a map, give us a link, Spinmeister. Oh wait, Hamas is the elected leadership of those living in the West Bank.
The pathetic lies of the Islamofascist pigs is most entertaining.

You really dont have a clue do you?
What's The Difference Between The West Bank and The Gaza Strip?
I've been in the West Bank. It's a skanky Islamo slum of corruption.
No, that's the illegal Zionist settlements there.
Those silly zionists worshiping in mosques.

I can't find Hamas on a map, give us a link, Spinmeister. Oh wait, Hamas is the elected leadership of those living in the West Bank.

Illegal per your islamo- entitlement standards?

The Israeli settlements are way to bring a modern, educated society in place of the putrid backwater of just another islamist hellhole.
How we will laugh when those settler houses are handed back to the Palestinian's, build more units

The Israeli settlements are way to bring a modern, educated society in place of the putrid backwater of just another islamist hellhole.
How we will laugh when those settler houses are handed back to the Palestinian's, build more units

Well honestly, the world had a collective chuckle when you islamo-retrogrades were given Gaza after the Israeli unilateral withdrawal.

When the Jews returned to Israel, they transformed their land, which had been ravaged and had fallen into neglect by land mismanagement undertaken by the "“Palestinian"” Arab squatters.

Not surprisingly, the same fate also befell lands in the Balkans under other areas subject to Islamic colonialism. The Israelis transformed the land into productive farms in the desert and the greenhouses bloomed. When they left, the Pals destroyed what Israel had produced.

That's been the history of islamist colonialism - to destroy and ravage. That's exactly what we see today with Islamic retrogrades destroying architecture across Iraq and Syria.

According to you both are Palestinian lands they constantly insists not to declare as theirs with independence.. where is the difference?

Well honestly, the world had a collective chuckle when you islamo-retrogrades were given Gaza after the Israeli unilateral withdrawal.

When the Jews returned to Israel, they transformed their land, which had been ravaged and had fallen into neglect by land mismanagement undertaken by the "“Palestinian"” Arab squatters.

Not surprisingly, the same fate also befell lands in the Balkans under other areas subject to Islamic colonialism. The Israelis transformed the land into productive farms in the desert and the greenhouses bloomed. When they left, the Pals destroyed what Israel had produced.

That's been the history of islamist colonialism - to destroy and ravage. That's exactly what we see today with Islamic retrogrades destroying architecture across Iraq and Syria.

Your Zionist propaganda has been debunked many times over, most recently in 1913 Seeds of Conflict. How could Europeans of the Jews "return" to Israel when they had never been there and when no Israel existed?

Supporting Jew neo-colonialism is a such a racist and backward mentality. Grow up.

Your Zionist propaganda has been debunked many times over, most recently in 1913 Seeds of Conflict. How could Europeans of the Jews "return" to Israel when they had never been there and when no Israel existed?

Supporting Jew neo-colonialism is a such a racist and backward mentality. Grow up.
You have debunked nothing. Your angry and desperate outburst does nothing to counter the facts of Israeli improvements to farming and cultivation of desert lands, all of which was destroyed by islamist retrogrades.

The documentary, which aired for the first time this summer, clearly demonstrates through the use of film from the era, that the "blooming of the desert" is Zionist propaganda. Promoted by backward neo colonials.

The documentary, which aired for the first time this summer, clearly demonstrates through the use of film from the era, that the "blooming of the desert" is Zionist propaganda. Promoted by backward neo colonials.
I'm afraid that promoting conspiracy theories (not uncommon for the Islamist mindset), makes you appear quite desperate.

I'm afraid that promoting conspiracy theories (not uncommon for the Islamist mindset), makes you appear quite desperate.

Your cognitive dissonance betrays your desperation at having to deny demonstrable fact. The documentary was written and directed by an American Jew you dimwit.

Thats another war crime

Interesting. There is no recoil or muzzle blast from the rifle being carried by the soldier. So he didn't shoot the guy.

Interesting, it appears you have never fired a rifle or shotgun during the day. LOL Nice try though.

On the contrary. I even own an AR so am extremely familiar with them. Funny how the producer of the video places the text EXACTLY on the weapon to hide the fact that it didn't fire. Unfortunately for him the weapon has a muzzle blast that will extend far beyond the text and would in fact cause dust to rise from the ground at that range.

So clearly it is you who either don't know shit about guns, or are simply blind to actual fact.

I vote for both.

Thats another war crime

Interesting. There is no recoil or muzzle blast from the rifle being carried by the soldier. So he didn't shoot the guy.

Interesting, it appears you have never fired a rifle or shotgun during the day. LOL Nice try though.

On the contrary. I even own an AR so am extremely familiar with them. Funny how the producer of the video places the text EXACTLY on the weapon to hide the fact that it didn't fire. Unfortunately for him the weapon has a muzzle blast that will extend far beyond the text and would in fact cause dust to rise from the ground at that range.

So clearly it is you who either don't know shit about guns, or are simply blind to actual fact.

I vote for both.

Yeah, 196th Light Infantry Brigade and a tour in Vietnam and I don't know what I am talking about. You don't even know what AR stands for you dunce, or you would have used the complete correct nomenclature. There are many ARs.

Here is an AR-15 firing in daylight you fraud. No muzzle blast.

Your cognitive dissonance betrays your desperation at having to deny demonstrable fact. The documentary was written and directed by an American Jew you dimwit.

As we all know, all American Jews agree with each other.
And unlike Muslims, when we don't agree with each, we don't chop off each other's heads.
So...up yours.

The video on firing an AR 15 was posted to demonstrate that like all you ZionNazis, the other ZionNazi poster was full of crap. As far as gullibility, you have swallowed the Zionist propaganda completely and are merely a propagandist that is full of shit. Your kind were found out here long ago. And you are repeated propaganda that was debunked long ago through the use of source documents.

The video on firing an AR 15 was posted to demonstrate that like all you ZionNazis, the other ZionNazi poster was full of crap. As far as gullibility, you have swallowed the Zionist propaganda completely and are merely a propagandist that is full of shit. Your kind were found out here long ago. And you are repeated propaganda that was debunked long ago through the use of source documents.
Does that come with a jingle?

No need to confirm you have been made a fool of. As they say it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. On the other hand you have removed all doubt already, so carry on.

No need to confirm you have been made a fool of. As they say it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. On the other hand you have removed all doubt already, so carry on.
You're angry and frustrated but your whining doesn't provide an excuse for your promoting a fraudulent video. When you promote a fraud, you become an accomplice to that fraud.

Attempting to promote a silly, fraudulent YouTube video as a "source document" is both ineptitude and incompetence in your part.

Don't expect others to be as simple and as gullible as you are.

You're angry and frustrated but your whining doesn't provide an excuse for your promoting a fraudulent video. When you promote a fraud, you become an accomplice to that fraud.

Attempting to promote a silly, fraudulent YouTube video as a "source document" is both ineptitude and incompetence in your part.

Don't expect others to be as simple and as gullible as you are.

The Hasbara folks have all the gullible people they need. LOL

Forum List

Back