Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

Billo_Really

I wanted to add to my post about self-determination for both peoples, that I think it is a good idea for both nations to have some population of the other peoples as citizens within their borders. Reminding everyone that people are people and its easy enough to get along with each other. Start seeing each other as people, not enemies.
I can agree with that.

Has Hamas, or any of the other groups claiming to lead the Palestinians, EVER accepted a two-state solution? Be honest.
Yes, they have. They modified their Charter to allow for a two-state solution based on the '67 borders, but Israel said no.

No they didn't! They maintained a 16 year blockade of the area. That satisfies the definition of effective control, which is an occupation.
Sorry, MORON. Educate yourself about the INCREASING Rockets IMMEDIATELY after Israel left and the barrage of weapons that were carried in

Another MORONIC LIE ! Nasser initiated by closing the Straits and bragging to the International Community he was going to destroy the “ The Zionist Entity “
Just locker room chest thumping. Israel could have gone through the UNSC, but it didn't. It attacked Egypt. The '67 war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt.

There isn't. You are either a liar, or hypocrite, or both. Because that is exactly what you are doing to the Palestinians. You are denying them their homeland and their right to self-determination.

They have just as much right to that land as you do.
MORON… Don’t have the intelligence to discuss why Olmert’s peace proposal was rejected?

Sorry, MORON. Educate yourself about the INCREASING Rockets IMMEDIATELY after Israel left and the barrage of weapons that were carried in
Are you saying Gazans do not have the right to defend themselves? Well, you need weapons for that.

BTW, the rockets didn't start until 2001. That is a full 34 years after the occupation began.

Just locker room chest thumping. Israel could have gone through the UNSC, but it didn't. It attacked Egypt. The '67 war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt.
The War started when Nasser blocked Israel’s right to import, export, or receive goods and DELIBERATELY sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away Isn’t that what you CLAIM the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians, you LIAR 🤥

Are you saying Gazans do not have the right to defend themselves? Well, you need weapons for that.

BTW, the rockets didn't start until 2001. That is a full 34 years after the occupation began.
You mean the areas that were considered part of Egypt and Jorden ; the Countries that INITIATED the War?

Forum List

Back