Israel's influential Rabbi Ovadia Yosef dead at 93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been following this horrible man for years.

He was a racist, a pig, and a horrible example of a Jew.

The world is a better place, with him gone.

Adios scumbag Rav!!!

I believe the would will be a better place without YOU, but that is just my opinion.

The Maran is judged by God, and under his will, may he be gifted with eternal rest in heaven.

Listen jerk, its not my fault that you worshipped and kissed the ground of this racist swine.

He was a pig, inspired others to be pigs, and the Jews are a better people now that he is back home in Hell with his brother Hitler.

I can't believe he was even a Rabbi. How do such hateful people become Rabbis????

Hateful people?

Like Rabbi Israel Meir Lau Shlet"a?

Sigalit Edri, a southerner Israeli from the town of Netivot, gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby boy, who was given the name Ovadia Yosef Edri....

so he's named after a racist pig who's now in Hell?

what a shame.

hopefully the boy will CHANGE his name as soon as he turns 18. I sure would.

I have no doubt he'll honor the Maran when carrying his name.

What a beautiful family that is!

beautiful family???

the man on the right and the baby, look like homo erectus retards.

Good thing Obadia Josef Stalin can't perform Metzitzah B'Peh on the little boy.

I bet he was really into that disgusting practise.

Hateful people?

did he says that the sole purpose of Gentiles is to serve Jews, like Obadia Josef Stalin said?

You misquote what he said, but no biggie, that's probably because you have never bothered to check the facts before putting them to post.

You can search the efforts of Rabbi Israel Meir Lau yourself, since obviously anything I'll bring will just be flagged as 'propaganda' by you.

Nontheless, Rabbi Lau is a great righteous Jew. you're more than welcome to do some self checking. you should try it sometimes, that'll make you much wiser.

beautiful family???

Yes, it is a beautiful family.

Just like the next one to give their son the Rabbi's name.

:)

Racists are Zionist's heroes, that says so much about the nation of Israel Zionists declared to be a nation in the year 1948!

beautiful family???

I expect there have been many Adolphs too, these children all have so much in common with one another, being named after racists!

You misquote what he said, but no biggie, that's probably because you have never bothered to check the facts before putting them to post....

that is a lie.

he said this:

"In an October 2010 sermon, Yosef stated that "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews". He said that Gentiles served a divine purpose: "Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."[47]

In the same article on the Jerusalem Post, according to the journalist who interviewed him, Yosef compared Gentiles to donkeys whose life has the sole purpose to serve the master: "In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant... That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."

ADL slams Shas spiritual leader for saying non-Jews 'were born to serve Jews' Israel News | Haaretz

The Anti-Defamation League called his statements "hateful", "intolerant", and "divisive."

This rabbi worship is a real problem in Israel!

Sex scandal shows risk of rabbi-worship

By*Shmuel Rosner, February 25, 2010Follow The JC on Twitter

The main story which roiled Israel last week is not, in itself, an important one. It involved one rabbi whose private life did not quite measure up to the standards he was preaching in public. He is not the first and is probably not the last.Rabbi Moti Elon will never be able to regain his status as the promising next leader of the religious Zionist faction after it was revealed that he was engaged in sexual misconduct with young men asking him for advice.Those who still refuse to believe - and some followers of this charismatic, bright, original, magnetic rabbi still refuse to believe - should be forgiven for their lack of imagination. Eventually, for most people, the truth will sink in. They will be forced into accepting that the members of Takana, the rabbinical voluntary organisation exposing Rabbi Elon's misconduct, had proof and solid evidence.Thus, the only important - really important - effect this story might have in the coming weeks and months and years of "aftermath"; the only debate worth having with Rabbi Elon's followers and enthusiasts, and with those less supportive of him to begin with, is the one related to rabbinical authority in the world of modern Orthodoxy.

Sex scandal shows risk of rabbi-worship | The Jewish Chronicle

Racists are Zionist's heroes, that says so much about the nation of Israel Zionists declared to be a nation in the year 1948!

That nation sparkles and blossoms, just like the future generations in Israel.

Which was what all the Rabbis of Israel wanted and still wish for.

Ive been following this horrible man for years.

He was a racist, a pig, and a horrible example of a Jew.

The world is a better place, with him gone.

Adios scumbag Rav!!!
Well, when it comes to certain psychotics, all they can think about is Jooos, and how they hate them.

Hateful people?

did he says that the sole purpose of Gentiles is to serve Jews, like Obadia Josef Stalin said?

You misquote what he said, but no biggie, that's probably because you have never bothered to check the facts before putting them to post.

You can search the efforts of Rabbi Israel Meir Lau yourself, since obviously anything I'll bring will just be flagged as 'propaganda' by you.

Nontheless, Rabbi Lau is a great righteous Jew. you're more than welcome to do some self checking. you should try it sometimes, that'll make you much wiser.

Misquote? The excerpts I read came from the Jerusalem Post, Haaretz and the ADL.

Hasbara rule #1 - Deny, Disavow, Disguise

beautiful family???

I expect there have been many Adolphs too, these children all have so much in common with one another, being named after racists!
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back