Israel's Legal Right To Exist

He did once and it was the description of extremist islamic terrorism, and he lifted it straight from one of the hate sites. To see which sites he is using go to google ( no other search engine has this facility) And paste in the first sentence of his quote and it will list the site they came from. Then he will be stumped once again on how to deny he uses hate sites.

As another poster has asked you where do you get your definition of Zionism from as it only matches that of the one found on he hate sites.

I don't believe steve has every provided us with his definition of Zionism. I keep asking. But I'm relatively certain he will continue to refuse to answer (they all do). Even he recognizes his definition is socially unacceptable and will reveal his irrational hatred towards Jews.
I cannot fight against those who have FAITH,yours is Zionist Faith,no matter how irrational your thought,as corrupt and mindless that it is.....you can never change because you have been so indoctorinated sic that your mind and thoughts,no matter how bizzare,... they are so ingrained in you persona,It is such a shame that you will never emancipate your deluded mind.

But like Pheo keep TROLLING it suits you

The only trolling is by yiu that denies the evidence placed in front of your eyes.

You have been told and shown what zionism stands for and still claim it is what islamic terrorism stands for. You LIE to try and prove your point and then get angry when called a LIAR and a CHEAT. You are brainwashed into being an islamonazi stooge and propagandist to the point that reality no longer exists for you

Steve,

Your rant would have more weight if you outlined just exactly what "bizarre, irrational, corrupt, deluded and mindless" thoughts you think I have been "indoctrinated" with.
Look Shusha,I am past dealing with you and the likes of Pheo....for too many reasons to mention,I just can't be bothered with you anymore,watching Pheo send 20 responses one after another is ridiculous,you too are grating in your responses,lets just leave it at that...I am sure you are a nice person but for me it's like a bad date.I wish you all the best for your future,with kind regards steven ps it will be good for me,as I will not need to Rant anymore,as you unkindly put it

In other words you admit that you have no arguments left other than the LIES and LIBELS from the hate sites. If you dont like being shown to be a complete moron then it is time to get a new hobby, try breeding red backs and funnel webs

As another poster has asked you where do you get your definition of Zionism from as it only matches that of the one found on he hate sites.

I don't believe steve has every provided us with his definition of Zionism. I keep asking. But I'm relatively certain he will continue to refuse to answer (they all do). Even he recognizes his definition is socially unacceptable and will reveal his irrational hatred towards Jews.
I cannot fight against those who have FAITH,yours is Zionist Faith,no matter how irrational your thought,as corrupt and mindless that it is.....you can never change because you have been so indoctorinated sic that your mind and thoughts,no matter how bizzare,... they are so ingrained in you persona,It is such a shame that you will never emancipate your deluded mind.

Steve, if you would remember to take your meds, you wouldn't sound so irrationable

Steve, if you would remember to take your meds, you wouldn't sound so irrationable[/QUOTE
Well at least I don't have the Brain of a bean......

Steve, if you would remember to take your meds, you wouldn't sound so irrationable[/QUOTE
Well, Steve, when you rant on and on, it appears that your brain has shrunk to the size of a grain of sand. As your friend, when I say you sound irrational, I am not lying. Most of the readers are probably laughing and being entertained by you instead of taking anything you say as serious.

Steve,

Your rant would have more weight if you outlined just exactly what "bizarre, irrational, corrupt, deluded and mindless" thoughts you think I have been "indoctrinated" with.

Can't be done with that God given piece of wood in his head to think with.

Well, Steve, when you rant on and on, it appears that your brain has shrunk to the size of a grain of sand. As your friend, when I say you sound irrational, I am not lying. Most of the readers are probably laughing and being entertained by you instead of taking anything you say as serious.
Well that is as maybe to you Hoss,BUT my friend try to emancipate your deluded mind as I have told you before.....reading much of the Zionist propaganda on here makes me feel like I'm in Germany in 1936......Who the hell are these propagandists.........Nazis then....Zionists on here......all Mad as a cut Rattle Snake. steve

Trust you and the Family are well Hossie.

Well that is as maybe to you Hoss,BUT my friend try to emancipate your deluded mind as I have told you before.....reading much of the Zionist propaganda on here makes me feel like I'm in Germany in 1936......Who the hell are these propagandists.........Nazis then....Zionists on here......all Mad as a cut Rattle Snake. steve

Has anyone seen Steve ever make mention of all those Pallywood videos which are brought up here. We have to rememember that Arab propaganda is some of the best in the world. They must have learned from the Nazis who ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution after World War II and who wrote the propaganda for the Arabs then. The Arabs certainly learned their lessons well from the masters.

Modern Arab Propaganda has incorporated Nazi Propaganda

Pallywood

Has anyone seen Steve ever make mention of all those Pallywood videos which are brought up here. We have to rememember that Arab propaganda is some of the best in the world. They must have learned from the Nazis who ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution after World War II and who wrote the propaganda for the Arabs then. The Arabs certainly learned their lessons well from the masters.

Pallywood
I said exactly the same thing about Zionists who collaborated with the Nazis a couple of years ago Hoss......Like the rest of your Synthetic Horde...nice to see that you are all VERSIONISTS and so UNIMAGINATIVE and UNORIGINAL that you ALL have to PLAGIARIZE MY WORK.

The ORIGINIAL,The ALMIGHTY,THELIQ.........

Pallywood
I said exactly the same thing about Zionists who collaborated with the Nazis a couple of years ago Hoss......Like the rest of your Synthetic Horde...nice to see that you are all VERSIONISTS and so UNIMAGINATIVE and UNORIGINAL that you ALL have to PLAGIARIZE MY WORK.

Of course you kept mentioning the Jews helping the Nazis. You got this from Edwin Black's' book "The Transfer" which is a big hit on the hate site where the NeoNazis try to make it seem like the Jews were collaborating with the Nazis all the time. When you look at it, it's a shame the boycott didn't go on and topple the Hitler regime and millions wouldn't have consequently been murdered by Nazi Germany.

"The Transfer Agreement is Edwin Black's compelling, award-winning story of a negotiated arrangement in 1933 between Zionist organizations and the Nazis to transfer some 50,000 Jews, and $100 million of their assets, to Jewish Palestine in exchange for stopping the worldwide Jewish-led boycott threatening to topple the Hitler regime in its first year.'

Meanwhile, since I don 't believe the hate sites mention Blacks following book, Steve is going to get a copy and read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Farhud-Roots-Arab-Nazi-Alliance-Holocaust/dp/0914153145&tag=ff0d01-20

Pallywood

Of course you kept mentioning the Jews helping the Nazis. You got this from Edwin Black's' book "The Transfer" which is a big hit on the hate site where the NeoNazis try to make it seem like the Jews were collaborating with the Nazis all the time. When you look at it, it's a shame the boycott didn't go on and topple the Hitler regime and millions wouldn't have consequently been murdered by Nazi Germany.

"The Transfer Agreement is Edwin Black's compelling, award-winning story of a negotiated arrangement in 1933 between Zionist organizations and the Nazis to transfer some 50,000 Jews, and $100 million of their assets, to Jewish Palestine in exchange for stopping the worldwide Jewish-led boycott threatening to topple the Hitler regime in its first year.'

Meanwhile, since I don 't believe the hate sites mention Blacks following book, Steve is going to get a copy and read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Farhud-Roots-Arab-Nazi-Alliance-Holocaust/dp/0914153145&tag=ff0d01-20
Hoss,a little reading for you on the Israelite invasion of Canaan,you may find this interesting and educating.....https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1612000193....
Just click Holy Wars 3000.........Enjoy

As for your prose above...it is not relevant to me as such as I know my own history and never use hate sites because they are Myopic by both sides and totally counter-productive..steve

Last edited:

And you are the one parroting the 1930's propaganda, and dressing it up as anti zionism. It is still just anti semitism lifted straight from the hate sites. I will start posting the sites that carry your anti semitic rants so the world can see hoa evil you are

Pallywood

Hoss,a little reading for you on the Israelite invasion of Canaan,you may find this interesting and educating.....https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1612000193....

As for your prose above...it is not relevant to me as such as I know my own history and never use hate sites because they are Myopic by both sides and totally counter-productive..steve

Proving that Israel has a right to exist, and has ownership of the land. Do you have many toes left after shooting them of like this all the time. You world be better sticking to the childrens social media as you dont have the intelligence to exist on the adult boards

As for knowing your history why do you use the twisted history from the hate sites, is it because you are so stupid

Pallywood

And that was lifted straight from one of the hate sites as you have nothing else to support ypur LIES

Steve,

Well I have to give you Credit MJ for being Amusing...Well Done 10/10...steve

My pleasure drongo. And you may address me as MJB, the Great.

Pallywood

I think all of us who took Ancient History in school had learned about all the wars which went on in olden days by various groups. Meanwhile, I have a site for you.since you so kindly gave me one.

Understanding Jihad (History, Goals, and Tactics) - Discover the Networks

As for you never going to hate sites, even a Muslim woman knew about the book The Transfer because she was a regular reader of the hate sites. I assure you she didn't learn about Edwin Black and his book in her madrassa in India. Like you, I doubt if she even read any excerpt written about Edwin Black's book showing the Nazis and the Arabs collaborating since the hate sites would never cover this book..

Steve,

Well I have to give you Credit MJ for being Amusing...Well Done 10/10...steve

My pleasure drongo. And you may address me as MJB, the Great.
see I am the Original H.I.M......you are a Jonny Come Lately Wannabee.......VERSIONIST Too late MJ...you failed...simple as that...steve

Forum List

Back