Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Well, it took quite a while for you to understand that a Muslim archbishop wasn't fired by the Greek Orthodox Church. See your comment below.

"Greek Orthodox Church In Jerusalem Fires Palestinian Archbishop"

Greek Orthodox Church In Jerusalem Fires Palestinian Archbishop

MJB Comments: "It is truly sad that Muslim Palestinians cannot even get along with fellow Christian Palestinians."

As in everything else, the local Zionist propagandists would have us believe that MJB's comment did not imply that MJB thought a Muslim Archbishop was fired by the Greek Orthodox Church. It's the same technique they use for every fact about the IP conflict, deny, deny, deny in a fantastic display of cognizant dissonance.

Link to MJB's thread starter:

Palestinian Archbishop Fired by Greek Orthodox Christians

Eh,Monte? Would you believe Jesus Christ was Jewish? Get it yet? Heh Heh!

The ability for the Muslims and Christians to exercise their self-determination and independence as a national state was stunted in 1920 by the British who elected to observe the Balfour Declaration rather than the articles of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Why anyone thinks that it is possible for the Muslims and the few Christians that haven't joined the Diaspora to achieve it now is beyond me. It's not going to happen, the Jews will not allow it.
I certainly agree that "stunted" has defined the ability of the Arabs-Moslems to achieve self-determination and a functioning society. However, your description of "stunted" can aptly be assigned to the majority of Arab-Moslem societies which ultimately are train wrecks of social justice, women's rights and all of the values that separate western democracies from Islamist dystopias.

For all the Pom Pom flailing you do for Islamism and your Islamist paradises, it's quite apparent that you're going to remain safely ensconced in the Great Satan.

But the Palestinians were Christians as well as Muslims. I only present facts and do not participate in cheer leading as you do. I'm a Christian, Extremist Islam and extremist Judaism are both disgusting sects to me.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed native or indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS. Amazing what we can learn from Monte.

Well you also thought that Archbishops were Muslims. And, you are wrong about this too. The indigenous and native people of Palestine were the ones that lived there before the Jewish invasion from Europe, and the vast majority practiced the Muslim and Christian religions. As confirmed below.

"30 July 1921

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)
Archbishops are Muslims??? I didn't know that.

I think, MJB, this video should be brought up.

It is amazing how the anti-Semites are trying so hard to prove that Israel shouldn't exist while they cry their crocodile tears for the Palestinians and at the same time they close their eyes to the actual genocide happening these days against the Muslims in Myanmar. No Jews involved so what is happening there is not important.

You do realize this is the Israel-Palestine folder, correct. By the way, posting propaganda videos does not change the facts.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unis...48a7e5584ee1403485256cd8006c3fbe?OpenDocument

You do realize this is the Israel-Palestine folder, correct. By the way, posting propaganda videos does not change the facts.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unis...48a7e5584ee1403485256cd8006c3fbe?OpenDocument

All the same cut and paste spam.

Unfortunately, your cut and paste spam only serves to reinforce how utterly helpless and inept Arabs-Moslems were, and still are, with regard to building functioning societies.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

You do realize, of course, that we can check the forums that you Jew haters are on and see what you have posted or not posted. The Muslims are being killed elsewhere, and not a word from you on other forums. Shed some more of your crocodile tears here because the Jews are involved. No Jews involved -- no posts on other forums about what is happening to Muslims.

21,000 Muslims flee from Burma amid 'attempted genocide'

What section is the Burma situation being discussed in? If you can point me to it I will try to comment if I have some knowledge about the subject. I happen to know more about the Israel/Palestinian conflict because before attaining my BSEE and MSEE I earned a BA in Political Science with North Africa and the Middle East as my areas of concentration. I don't know as much about the Indian subcontinent and Asia.

What section is the Burma situation being discussed in? If you can point me to it I will try to comment if I have some knowledge about the subject. I happen to know more about the Israel/Palestinian conflict because before attaining my BSEE and MSEE I earned a BA in Political Science with North Africa and the Middle East as my areas of concentration. I don't know as much about the Indian subcontinent and Asia.
Comparisons, you dumb shit.

What comparisons? You ignorant piece of shit.

What comparisons? You ignorant piece of shit.
I knew you were too dumb to understand.

No, you are too stupid to understand that this section of the forum is related to the I/P situation.

No, you are too stupid to understand that this section of the forum is related to the I/P situation.
I was talking about the P part. You know, like your Palestinians are Egyptian. And Jordanian. Also Syrian. There ain't no such animal as a "Palysteenian", Dopey.

You can give us all the baloney you want regarding your education. I can tell you I have a PhD. Would that make a difference to the viewers? I doubt it. I think that the viewers, unless they are Jew haters, have caught on to you pretty fast. The bottom line is if you really cared about the Muslims and Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere, you would be posting article after article in the appropriate forums instead of parking yourself on this one particular forum all day and shedding your crocodile tears because the Jews happen to be involved

If a Power (Britain) prevented another party (the Palestinians) from exercising the right to self-determination, it is effectively taking the right way. The effort to prevent the Christian and Muslim Palestinians from exercising the right to self-determination began in 1922, as per the official, on the record correspondence to the Palestinian Delegation from the British Colonial Office, and continued through to 1948. This effort to prevent the Christian and Muslim Palestinians for exercising this right was adopted by the United Nations at the end of the Mandate through the Partition Plan which placed 1/3 of the Christians and Muslims (over 400 thousand) under Jew rule with no possible way to exercise self-determination. All of which ran counter to the United Nations Charter and the Covenants on rights as per below.

The second para. of first article of the United Nations Charter reads:

"The purposes of the United Nations are:

2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace...."

The first article of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights reads:

"1. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development...."

And just how did they do this, give an example of the whole 6 million people being refused the right to self determination by any group or nation ?

Show where at any given time since 1945 when the UN was formed that the palestinians have been denied the right to self determination. Examples would be being stopped from leaving their homes when commanded by the arab league. Being denied the chance of joining Jordan as part of that nation, being stopped from attempting a coup take control. Not being allowed to be representated by the PLO and then forming a nation in 1988.

Show where at any given time they were denied the right to vote for the person they wished to represent them in international affairs from 1999 by outside forces, denied the right to elect a terrorist group as their government. Denied the right to freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development by outside forces other than as a response to their violence, belligerence and terrorist attacks

I did not cut and pass moron, but thanks for the compliment. And, your reading comprehension is faulty. I said the British and then the UN prevented the Christian and Muslim Palestinians from exercising said right.

And once again monte is shown to be a complete idiot and that he has no intelligence to formulate an answer so he takes the words found in part of the UN charter and manipulates them to meet with his POV.

What you say is only your POV and has no supporting evidence, the evidence shows you to be barking mad and unable to think straight when the Jews are involved. All because you have been brainwashed to hate the Jews because your church claims they killed your god

So, was it or was it not the Islamist Entity™ that started wars in 1948, 1967, 1973... and others I might have missed.
It was not. You are starting your history in the middle of the war.

Who invaded the mandate of palestine in 1947 with the intention of wiping out the Jews, and then had to be saved and protected by the UN when the poorly armed and lesser Jews were kicking their buts big time
Who was, in fact, in Palestine ethnically cleansing Palestinians from their homes? There were about 300,000 Palestinian refugees before the 1948 war. You know, the war that the liars say the Arabs started.

The actual war started in 1921 when the arab muslims invaded the mandate of palestine with the intent of wiping out the Jews and claiming the land as theirs. In 1947 the arab league started to move arab muslims out of the way so the combined armies had a clear route into the mandate of palestine.
Thus the arab league started the war back in 1921 making you the LIAR once again

So, was it or was it not the Islamist Entity™ that started wars in 1948, 1967, 1973... and others I might have missed.
It was not. You are starting your history in the middle of the war.

I would like you to name the year the "war" started and the initiating event.

I strongly suspect that your answer is "the day the Jewish people started moving home". Which indicates, again, that the mere presence of Jews, the mere idea of having them as neighbors is the cause of the conflict and gives Arab Muslims the right to kill them.

Hey, guess what? I agree with you. The root cause of the conflict is the deep-seated, religiously supported, irrational, antisemitism of the Arab Muslims.
The sad part is that you actually believe that crap. Here is a brief overview of the problem. Of course I would happily discuss anything she says that you feel is not true.

What is there to discus as all she spouts is palestinian talking points and islamnazi propaganda that has no relationship with the truth or reality. The historical evidence shows the true reason for the conflict is the religious commands to the muslims to kill or convert the whole world to islam and to take control of all the land

You can give us all the baloney you want regarding your education. I can tell you I have a PhD. Would that make a difference to the viewers? I doubt it. I think that the viewers, unless they are Jew haters, have caught on to you pretty fast. The bottom line is if you really cared about the Muslims and Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere, you would be posting article after article in the appropriate forums instead of parking yourself on this one particular forum all day and shedding your crocodile tears because the Jews happen to be involved

Just ask the moron why he always brings up South Africa on this board when he knows it has nothing to do with the I/P conflict

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, you keep saying that. But it is entirely the WRONG interpretation.

(COMMENT)
You get this wrong every single time, as if repeating it over and over again will somehow change it.

• Article 16 is in the first Part and first Section of the Treaty. It is called: "TERRITORIAL CLAUSES."

§ This section deals with the disposition of territory for which the Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic forfeits. In this case, ALL the territory outside the frontiers of the Turkish Republic. The only exception is territorial arrangements covered by special arrangements arising from some previously honored diplomatic relations.
• Article 30 is in the first Part and second Section of the Treaty. It is called "NATIONALITY."

§ This section deals with people who the question of nationality might be considered ambiguous under the operation of its law prior to this treaty. It insures that there si a uniform understanding among the various Mandatories as to how certain people are addressed. Although Article 30 mentions no particular territory, in its application relative to the territory under the Mandate of Palestine applies --- as the nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred: The Government of Palestine. That would be from the Mesopotamian Border to the Mediterranean Sea. The use of the word "State" in this case, insures that the citizenship passes into the follow-on Sovereignty as defined by the Mandatory. In this case, the population East of the Jordan River would become citizens of Trans-Jordan when Britain (the Mandatory) formally recognized the Emirate of Transjordan as a state on 15 May 1923 under the leadership of the first Emir (Abdullah).

Section I, Article 16, does not determine citizenship, and Section II, Article 30 does not impact the Rights and Title of the Territory. Article 30 says which citizenship the people are assigned based on the territorial determination on Article 16. In the case of Palestine, that authority was delineated in (first) the Palestine Order in Council --- then the Citizenship Order of 1925.

The Territorial Government drives Nationality, NOT the other way around.

Most Respectfully,
R

As usual, you are full of shit Rocco. The Citizenship Order was enacted by the British Government, not by the (territorial) Government of Palestine. Interestingly, this was the only such citizenship order enacted by Great Britain in any of their mandates or territories at that time.

Are you for real, what was seen as the Government of palestine from 1922 to 1948. There was no arab muslim Government in place was there, no Jewish government and no Christian government. Just the appointed mandatory Government of palestine
Indeed, and that is how Britain left it. Britain failed to do anything but start a hundred year war.

BULLSHIT as Britain did what it could under its remit, it was the arab muslims that refused to talk so they lost. The Jews followed the rules and gained a nation
The Palestinians contacted Britain many times but were ignored. It was Britain who refused to negotiate.

WRONG look at C&P provided and you see the arab muslims refused to be involved in any discusions unless they were to be given all the lands as the new islamic state in the M.E. Until this was granted they were refusing to meet and talk and just demanded the same things over and over again. In reality all Britain could do was to send the details of the arab muslims demands to the LoN and present them at the annual LoN mandate of palestine meetting. The arab muslims being at best semi literate did not understand that Britain was just a caretaker until the " palestinians" were ready to declare independence and show the ability to stand on their own.

SO YOU SEE BRITAIN WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO NEGOTIATE AS THEY DID NOT HAVE THAT AUTHORITY, AND THIS IS SPELT OUT IN THE MANDATE OF PALESTINE

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

Forum List

Back