Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Illustrative: Palestinian children compelled to participate in a Hamas military parade. Photo: Twitter.

Brave Israeli soldier shooting unarmed civilians:

1701784503162.png

These Israeli kids are chanting "May your village burn down" at the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem.

Israeli children learn in school to hate the Palestinians.

Child 1: when I see an Arab child, I want to kill him.

Children 2&3: Arabs will be our slaves.

• Awad Darawshe, 23, an Arab-Israeli paramedic, remained behind, refusing [on October 7] to abandon the wounded. "I speak Arabic. I think I can manage," Darawshe said, supposing that he could reason with the terrorists. Perhaps he thought they would not harm a fellow Muslim Arab. He was wrong.
  • "I never felt that I'm deprived in any way.... Stop the nonsense. It is empty whining. I don't believe in that. Everyone here can get where they want. What – the country doesn't let them study? Y'allah, be a lawyer, be a teacher. Does anyone stop you? Even in prayer. Does anyone stop you praying? We pray five times a day, five times no one stops us. Whoever wants to be successful can be successful. Whoever doesn't want to be successful blames the country, the government." — Ibrahim, an Arab-Israeli citizen, YouTube, February 23, 2014.

• Hamas Also Slaughters Muslims

Forum List

Back