Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Your Hamas subhuman animal Hamas heroes murdered 1400 Israelis and are now hiding behind their people and in hospitals. You’re the stupid one.
Hamas "health" ministry which uses its civilians to bring about their deaths publishes numbers of the dead including jihafi butchers.

Oh look

Lying

GRAU..

Hitler's propagandist who denies the Holocaust is "worried" about people getting killed..

WOW

1000002312.jpg

1000001796.jpg

- ADL Bulletin, September, 1967.

'The Grand Mufti and His Friends

The Grand Mufti spread his anti Jewish venom throughout the war over radio Berlin. He praised the Germans for "knowing how to get rid of Jews." He urged his Arab listeners to "kill the Jews wherever you find them." He gave the number of Jews "still to be dealt with" (in 1944) as 11 million, representing the Jewish populations of America, Russia and other countries beyond Hitler's reach. All this would signify no more than the ravings of one madman-except that the Mufti was returned to his role after the war as leader of the Palestine question.

He directed policy from a lavish and fortified home in Cairo and, as one of the Arab delegates to the United Nations in 1947 said, "the Mufti is the irrefutable leader of the Holy Land Arabs."

To THIS DAY none of the Arab leaders has repudiated the Grand Mufti, or his pro-nazi assistants who worked with him in Berlin during the war. Nor is this tolerance of a Nazi in their midst surprising. Egypt, ... has given sanctuary to hundreds of former Nazis, among them up to 100 of Hitler's rocket and missile experts. Also in Egypt, according to the latest information from the Anti-Defamation League, are the following: -Colonel Naam Al-Nashar, formerly Leopold Gleim, who was head of German security in Poland. He arrived in Egypt in 1955 and organized the Egyptian security service along Nazi lines.

-Lt. Col. Ben Sala, formerly Bernard Bender, a storm trooper still on the Polish list of war criminals. He is head of the Jewish Department of the Egyptian security service. - Hassan Soliman, formerly Heinrich Sellmann, wanted by West Germany for crimes committed while he was Gestapo chief in Ulm. He now holds a senior position in the Secret Police in Cairo.

-Col. Ahim Fahumi, formerly Dr. Heinrich Willermann, wanted by West Germany for sterilization experiments he conducted in several Nazi concentration camps. He now runs the Egyptian political prison at Samara, near Alexandria.

- Louis Al-Haj, formerly Louis Heiden, director of a Nazi press agency in Berlin. He is now an adviser to President Nasser and it was he who prepared a pocket-sized Arabic translation of Mein Kampf for Egyptian officers.

- Ibraham Mustafa, formerly Joachim Daemling, wanted by West Germany for crimes committed in Dusseldorf while a storm trooper there. He is an adviser to the Cairo police on concentration camps. - Ali Mohammed, formerly George Brunner, one of Eichmann's assistants, in charge of deportation of Jews from Greece. He now works in the Egyptian propaganda industry.l The list goes on and on. The Arabs, by raising a "Nazi issue," convict only themselves.

IN WORLD WAR II, 1,300,000 Jews were in uniform in the Allied Armies. In Palestine, 85,800 Jewish men and 50,400 Jewish women volunteered for war service; 27,028 Palestine Jews served with the British forces in various Middle East, North African and European fronts, many in the most hazardous missions. What made a mockery of the United Nations "debate" was that the Communists and Arabs well know their respective roles in World War II. Their statements in the General Assembly would have made Joseph Goebbels proud. Dr. Goebbels, incidentally, was royally welcomed in Cairo on the eve of the war.

Last edited:
You're right.

Since the Israeli government controls what news comes out of Gaza, we have no idea how many of Hamas resistance fighters have really been killed.

That number must be insignificant since Hamas still operates throughout Gaza while a cowardly and vindictive IDF murders women and children in an impotent rage.

We do know that the number of women and children murdered by IDF is almost double the commonly cited figure of 30,000 when you consider the number of bodies crushed, mutilated and burned under the residential rubble.

Since there is no End Game to Netanyahu's genocidal genocidal foray into Gaza, the agenda is clearly to kill or expel as many of Palestine's native residents and "annex" Gaza as part of the "Greater Israel".

Like all genocides, this one will only end when loyal Americans stand up to the parasitic Israeli lobbies that control US Middle East policy to the point of driving America into disastrous foreign wars:

- “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

- "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED
The propaganda put out by the US/Israeli government controlled media, which is the entire establishment media in the West, has very effectively brainwashed many Americans into accepting the genocide of Gaza. Americans should know by now never trust the MSM, but apparently many fall victim to the propaganda.

In an article titled “Coverage of Gaza War in the New York Times and Other Major Newspapers Heavily Favored Israel, Analysis Shows,” The Intercept reports that a review of 1,000 articles from the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Los Angeles Times about Israel’s war on Gaza found that the outlets consistently used word choices which served Israeli information interests.

“Highly emotive terms for the killing of civilians like ‘slaughter,’ ‘massacre,’ and ‘horrific’ were reserved almost exclusively for Israelis who were killed by Palestinians, rather than the other way around,” The Intercept’s Adam Johnson and Othman Ali report. “The term ‘slaughter’ was used by editors and reporters to describe the killing of Israelis versus Palestinians 60 to 1, and ‘massacre’ was used to describe the killing of Israelis versus Palestinians 125 to 2. ‘Horrific’ was used to describe the killing of Israelis versus Palestinians 36 to 4.”
'In The War of Propaganda, It Is Very Difficult To Defeat the United States' - LewRockwell

But its the same sh#t . His legacy lives on.
No. Its a controlled government outlet but occasionally still reports the truth, like the Israeli genocide you support.

You prefer government controlled media, because you don't know better.

Why are the mods allowing a Mossad agent to spew propaganda all over this forum? WTF!
Why are they allowing YOU to spew lies about Israel all over this forum?

There is no genocide of innocent civilians, ONLY targeted killings and battles with Hamas, Islamic Jihad and others.

And Hamas and others are losing heavily in those battles. Many Hamas and others have given themselves up to the IDF.

Keep up with what is actually going on.

You're right.

Since the Israeli government controls what news comes out of Gaza, we have no idea....

In what way is Al-Jazeera controlled by the Israeli govt?

Maybe you prefer Gaza covered only by the Qatari state channel...

In what way is Al-Jazeera controlled by the Israeli govt?

Maybe you prefer Gaza covered only by the Qatari state channel...
Al JihadZeera.

Netanyahu urges pressure on Qatar for hostage release.
Hamas is dependent on the emirate financially, the prime minister said.
Etgar Lefkovits.

(February 19, 2024 / JNS)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday urged the international community to increase pressure on Qatar to bring about the release of the remaining hostages being held by Hamas in Gaza.

Pay wall. Can you please post a few paragraphs?

The MSM is very slowly exposing the genocidal actions committed by Israel. All these crazy Americans supporting this horror show will soon deny they did. The OP likely won’t. A true Zionist loves dead Pali babies.

Sure, here is the article:

In late January, I left my home in Virginia, where I work as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon and joined a group of physicians and nurses traveling to Egypt with the humanitarian aid group MedGlobal to volunteer in Gaza.

I have worked in other war zones. But what I witnessed during the next 10 days in Gaza was not war — it was annihilation. At least 28,000 Palestinians have been killed in Israel’s bombardment of Gaza. From Cairo, Egypt’s capital, we drove 12 hours east to the Rafah border. We passed miles of parked humanitarian aid trucks because they weren’t allowed into Gaza. Aside from my team and other envoy members from the United Nations and World Health Organization, there were very few others there.

Entering southern Gaza on Jan. 29, where many have fled from the north, felt like the first pages of a dystopian novel. Our ears were numb with the constant humming of what I was told were the surveillance drones that circled constantly. Our noses were consumed with the stench of 1 million displaced humans living in close proximity without adequate sanitation. Our eyes got lost in the sea of tents. We stayed at a guest house in Rafah. Our first night was cold, and many of us couldn’t sleep. We stood on the balcony listening to the bombs, and seeing the smoke rise from Khan Yunis.

As we approached the European Gaza Hospital the next day, there were rows of tents that lined and blocked the streets. Many Palestinians gravitated toward this and other hospitals hoping it would represent a sanctuary from the violence — they were wrong.

People also spilled into the hospital: living in hallways, stairwell corridors and even storage closets. The once-wide walkways designed by the European Union to accommodate the busy traffic of medical staff, stretchers and equipment were now reduced to a single-file passageway. On either side, blankets hung from the ceiling to cordon off small areas for entire families, offering a sliver of privacy. A hospital designed to accommodate about 300 patients was now struggling to care for more than 1,000 patients and hundreds more seeking refuge.

There were a limited number of local surgeons available. We were told that many had been killed or arrested, their whereabouts or even their existence unknown. Others were trapped in occupied areas in the north or nearby places where it was too risky to travel to the hospital. There was only one local plastic surgeon left and he covered the hospital 24/7. His home had been destroyed, so he lived in the hospital, and was able to stuff all of his personal possessions into two small hand bags. This narrative became all too common among the remaining staff at the hospital. This surgeon was lucky, because his wife and daughter were still alive, although almost everyone else working in the hospital was mourning the loss of their loved ones.

I began work immediately, performing 10 to 12 surgeries a day, working 14 to 16 hours at a time. The operating room would often shake from the incessant bombings, sometimes as frequent as every 30 seconds. We operated in unsterile settings that would’ve been unthinkable in the United States. We had limited access to critical medical equipment: We performed amputations of arms and legs daily, using a Gigli saw, a Civil War-era tool, essentially a segment of barbed wire. Many amputations could’ve been avoided if we’d had access to standard medical equipment. It was a struggle trying to care for all the injured within the constructs of a healthcare system that has utterly collapsed.

I listened to my patients as they whispered their stories to me, as I wheeled them into the operating room for surgery. The majority had been sleeping in their homes, when they were bombed. I couldn’t help thinking that the lucky ones died instantaneously, either by the force of the explosion or being buried in the rubble. The survivors faced hours of surgery and multiple trips to the operating room, all while mourning the loss of their children and spouses. Their bodies were filled with shrapnel that had to be surgically pulled out of their flesh, one piece at a time.

I stopped keeping track of how many new orphans I had operated on. After surgery they would be filed somewhere in the hospital, I’m unsure of who will take care of them or how they will survive. On one occasion, a handful of children, all about ages 5 to 8, were carried to the emergency room by their parents. All had single sniper shots to the head. These families were returning to their homes in Khan Yunis, about 2.5 miles away from the hospital, after Israeli tanks had withdrawn. But the snipers apparently stayed behind. None of these children survived.

On my last day, as I returned to the guest house where locals knew foreigners were staying, a young boy ran up and handed me a small gift. It was a rock from the beach, with an Arabic inscription written with a marker: “From Gaza, With Love, Despite the Pain.” As I stood on the balcony looking out at Rafah for the last time, we could hear the drones, bombings and bursts of machine-gun fire, but something was different this time: The sounds were louder, the explosions were closer.

This week, Israeli forces raided another large hospital in Gaza, and they’re planning a ground offensive in Rafah. I feel incredibly guilty that I was able to leave while millions are forced to endure the nightmare in Gaza. As an American, I think of our tax dollars paying for the weapons that likely injured my patients there. Already driven from their homes, these people have nowhere else to turn.

Irfan Galaria is a physician with a plastic and reconstructive surgery practice in Chantilly, Va.

Forum List

Back