🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

Timmy is hilarious he found a list but didnt read it.

Ddeficit- grow.economy and raise tax revenue, voilà!
Security- what does it cost for Obama? Why is it higher for Trump?
States rigjts- you know immigration is.a federal.duty in the constitution? Do you know what states rights are?

Yep, is a fed duty . Then why is the fed forcing cities to play INS ?

They want local officials to round up illegals . At their own cost and exposure to liability .
You mean police to enforce laws?

Yeah. State criminal laws .

You want your local cop arresting you because he thinks you cheated on your taxes ?

You want INS agents writing youna speeding ticket ?
Are you fucking retarded?
So you want violent illegals running around the city hurting people, just so you can say you care?

Again, are you fucking retarded?

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .

Well little misfit, my primary goal has already been accomplished. The hildabitch will never appoint a supreme court justice. Anything else good that comes out of the election is just gravy.
A $30 trillion debt is "gravy"? Really?

And I said that WHERE?
Donald Trump’s tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt | Brookings Institution

Trump would beat Clinton by trillions when it comes to driving up debt

That's some tasty gravy, eh?

States rigjts- you know immigration is.a federal.duty in the constitution? Do you know what states rights are?

They want local officials to round up illegals . At their own cost and exposure to liability .

You want your local cop arresting you because he thinks you cheated on your taxes ?

I love it, you still haven't learned how the law works. dude, you're useless.

You do ? Then tell me where I was wrong ?
so do you know what the role of local cops is? Do you know they aren't expected to do anything but serve and protect the communities they live in? When an illegal is arrested let's say, it is then the local authorities that must contact the INS. But sure you knew this right? you knew the INS didn't expect the local cops to go look for illegal aliens right? you know this, you're just posting as a stupid fk cause it's fun.

So you want violent illegals running around the city hurting people, just so you can say you care?

Uhh no . Do you think the police are easier on violent illegals than on citizens ?? Do you have a clue ??

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

Well little misfit, my primary goal has already been accomplished. The hildabitch will never appoint a supreme court justice. Anything else good that comes out of the election is just gravy.

And I said that WHERE?
Donald Trump’s tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt | Brookings Institution

huh? he doesn't have his plan active yet, he can't add a dollar yet. How did they got it at 10 trillion? show me how they get there.

Last edited:

Uhh no . Do you think the police are easier on violent illegals than on citizens ?? Do you have a clue ??
we know the mayors are. they said so.

In fact the mayors don't care if the violent illegal walks the streets and kills the local citizens. Seems pretty pathetic don't you think?

They're going to show Trump, they'd rather get their people killed than turn in a violent illegal. That will show Trump who's boss.

so do you know what the role of local cops is? Do you know they aren't expected to do anything but serve and protect the communities they live in? When an illegal is arrested let's say, it is then the local authorities that must contact the INS. But sure you knew this right? you knew the INS didn't expect the local cops to go look for illegal aliens right? you know this, you're just posting as a stupid fk cause it's fun.

Arrested for what ? Driving without insurance?

There's a bunch of minor shit you can be arrested for .

we know the mayors are. they said so.

Lie.

Wrong, they want local officials to keep illegals that commit other crimes in custody so they can pick them up. They are not asking them to round up kids, thats the liberal fearmongering bs.

They already do that wh criminals . You think the State Ian letting murders walk away ?

Yes they do.kate Steinle was killed by one.

And I said that WHERE?

You're getting more intellectually dishonest by the day. Do you not understand the definition of "good"?

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

He'll just write if off his taxes .

You can't write off something you never received you idiot. Goddamn you lefties are a special kind of stupid.

Citizens dont get deported, police let them.walk due to bailed, but should not let illegals, because they should be deported, unless you think violent illegals are a positive to our country.

Jesus, are we really discussing this?

And I said that WHERE?

You're getting more intellectually dishonest by the day. Do you not understand the definition of "good"?
Irony.

You only want to balance a Clinton appointment against the "good" things, and not count any of the bad things which will happen under Trump.

Fascinating.

If Trump enacts an AWB, you "good" with that?

If Trump grants amnesty to the illegals, you "good" with that?

If Trump enacts socialized medicine, you "good" with that?

Based on his history, there is a damned good chance he will do all those things.

If he does all the same shit Clinton would have done, and then some (like the debt), you "good" with that?

You are retarded enough to bleev its all going to be "gravy", and conveniently ignore the fact his budget will add up to $10 trillion more to the debt. And that is the MOST IMPORTANT thing about Trump. It is the number one threat to our country.

I know Trump has you idiots trained to bleev its Mexicans and Muslims, but it is the debt. He used classic misdirection on you dumb rubes.

Arrested for what ? Driving without insurance?

There's a bunch of minor shit you can be arrested for .
aren't people usually arrested because they did something unlawful? Where do they take them? To the lock up? hmmmm once there, they are to report them and hold them. The INS will take them off their hands. Why is that difficult for you? i know, you just like showing off your stupid in here.

It's not just the exorbitant cost of this asshole's commute between D.C. and Manhattan, it's the logistical nightmare for the people who rely on every form of transportation, not only within the island but to the island.

When a POTUS is in town, avenues and streets are shut down for blocks. Taxi and Uber drivers don't want to pick up rides that go anywhere near the area because they will just sit. So everybody heads for the subways and ferries, which quickly become overwhelmed and then crawl to a snail's pace.

And this motherfucker's destination is right in the middle of Manhattan, on 5th Ave two blocks south of Central Park. Total fucking gridlock several times a week? No way. Those New Yorkers won't tolerate it. They are in-your-face people who are some of the richest in this country, and they won't tolerate it. It will be interesting to watch, because these same Manhattanites voted for Hillary by 87% and they're still stuck with him.

Well maybe if they voted for Trump, he would have given them more consideration. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Blog: Pelosi's monumental abuse of military aircraft privileges (Updated)

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi's Use of Air Force Aircraft - Judicial Watch

Ahhhh, the difference between different states passing different laws based on their limited powers, (10th Amendment:The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people) and cities deciding to harbor criminal aliens.

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.
It will cost NYC alone a million a day when Melania stays in NYC instead of moving to DC.

Forum List

Back