🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

A President using the office to enrich himself is no longer a problem.

Being against waterboarding used to be pussy, now its fine

its not our fault if you cant understand how building the wall and getting rid of the democrats illegal pets will save billions every year.
Education is free for the first 12 years, don't blame others because you failed to make the most of it.

Show us the math on how the Great Wall pays for itself.

You're the one who doesn't understand immigration.

Why do we have to repeatedly explain this to you Timmy?
I mean Holy Shit, this'll be like the hundredth time!!!

You haven't done it once .

You should really stop falling into the well Timmy,it's starting to effect your long and short term memory.
jumping off of walls is what he does best. he jumps in daily.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .
You forgot a big one: Gay marriage.
that was obummers flip flop right? LOL:2up:

Timmy is hilarious he found a list but didnt read it.

Ddeficit- grow.economy and raise tax revenue, voilà!
Security- what does it cost for Obama? Why is it higher for Trump?
States rigjts- you know immigration is.a federal.duty in the constitution? Do you know what states rights are?

Yep, is a fed duty . Then why is the fed forcing cities to play INS ?

They want local officials to round up illegals . At their own cost and exposure to liability .

States rigjts- you know immigration is.a federal.duty in the constitution? Do you know what states rights are?

They want local officials to round up illegals . At their own cost and exposure to liability .
You mean police to enforce laws?

that isn't what is expected at all. OMG, why don't you learn something for a fking change.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

Well little misfit, my primary goal has already been accomplished. The hildabitch will never appoint a supreme court justice. Anything else good that comes out of the election is just gravy.

Yeah. State criminal laws .

You want your local cop arresting you because he thinks you cheated on your taxes ?

You want INS agents writing youna speeding ticket ?

Well little misfit, my primary goal has already been accomplished. The hildabitch will never appoint a supreme court justice. Anything else good that comes out of the election is just gravy.
A $30 trillion debt is "gravy"? Really?

You want your local cop arresting you because he thinks you cheated on your taxes ?

You mean like federal drug laws?

I love it, you still haven't learned how the law works. dude, you're useless.

who has a 30 trillion dollar debt?

Wrong, they want local officials to keep illegals that commit other crimes in custody so they can pick them up. They are not asking them to round up kids, thats the liberal fearmongering bs.

You do ? Then tell me where I was wrong ?

Wrong, they want local officials to keep illegals that commit other crimes in custody so they can pick them up. They are not asking them to round up kids, thats the liberal fearmongering bs.
ahh shit, there you go posting up facts again. you know the language the left hates to read.

And I said that WHERE?

who has a 30 trillion dollar debt?
Donald Trump’s tax plan could land America $10 trillion deeper in debt | Brookings Institution

Trump would beat Clinton by trillions when it comes to driving up debt

That's some tasty gravy, eh?

They already do that wh criminals . You think the State Ian letting murders walk away ?

You do ? Then tell me where I was wrong ?
pick a post, any post

Are you joking? They haven't even taken power yet. How the heck are they supposed to address the deficit spending at this point? And immigration has always been a federal issue. And the constitution has a supremacy clause specifically so states can't ignore federal law in areas they are authorized to legislate.

As for security we will see how that turns out

Forum List

Back