🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

Just the secret service alone will add up to much more than a presidential salary..

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .

OMG...it is hysterical watching these double standard asses who gave Obama such a horrible time with...

I can just imagine what they would be saying if it was Obama not staying in the white house..

The ones who hated Trump within their own party are now acting like they supported him since the beginning..

You are nit picking about security. That's funny watching hypocrites unraveling in front Of our eyes. Since you didn't care about cost with obama. You do realize his dog took a separate helicopter to vacations?

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

Just the secret service alone will add up to much more than a presidential salary..

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

OMG...it is hysterical watching these double standard asses who gave Obama such a horrible time with...

I can just imagine what they would be saying if it was Obama not staying in the white house..

The ones who hated Trump within their own party are now acting like they supported him since the beginning..

You are nit picking about security. That's funny watching hypocrites unraveling in front Of our eyes. Since you didn't care about cost with obama. You do realize his dog took a separate helicopter to vacations?

LINK>........................................................:link::link::link::link::link:

LINK>........................................................:link::link::link::link::link:
Not my fault you are blind Google it. Anyway would you even care?

You Are Embarrassing Yourself jknowgood .....

red.gif
FALSE

Obama Dog Flies on Own Plane

red.gif
FALSE

August 2013 Obama's dog flew to Martha's vineyard on a obsprey by himself. So are you still worried about money, you idiot.

Read the link I provided

It is False....

BO'S VACATION IN MASSACHUSETTS

I guess since they had to swallow their pride and use the Gulfstream there just wasn't enough room for the dog and one other person on Air Force One.

Did you know that President Barack Hussein Obama flew Bo, their dog, in on a separate smaller jet to Massachusetts for their vacation? I wonder if that sets well with all the unemployed, hurting, U Scitizens who can't afford food, but we can pay for this. The above is true.

red.gif

red.gif
FALSE

August 2013 Obama's dog flew to Martha's vineyard on a obsprey by himself. So are you still worried about money, you idiot.

Read the link I provided

It is False....

BO'S VACATION IN MASSACHUSETTS

I guess since they had to swallow their pride and use the Gulfstream there just wasn't enough room for the dog and one other person on Air Force One.

Did you know that President Barack Hussein Obama flew Bo, their dog, in on a separate smaller jet to Massachusetts for their vacation? I wonder if that sets well with all the unemployed, hurting, U Scitizens who can't afford food, but we can pay for this. The above is true.

red.gif
The dog flew alone, stop acting like an idiot.

For a four year term, and in Trump's case let's hope it is not that long, a President makes 1.6 million. Almost two days the amount of money outlaid by New York City to protect his orange ass each day he sits there.
Security for a president isn't cheap. Wonder how much was spent on a day of golf for Obama?
And oh! How the Obama haters bitched about that! And oh! How they forgot about his predecessor's vacations! Oh! The hypocrisy!

My God, you're uninformed.

The tax cuts of working people we done through the employment tax system only as a mechanism. The funding lost in those cuts was replaced out of the general fund.

It was a way that only working people got the tax break.

Do yourself a freakin favor & get better informed.

Yeah, I'll try that. Now it's your turn:

Impact on Social Security. Payroll taxes are the main source of revenue for Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance (OASDI), or Social Security benefits. The unfunded liability of the OASDI program is the difference between the benefits that have been promised to current and future retirees and projected collections of dedicated taxes. As of this year, the unfunded liability into the indefinite future, called the infinite horizon, is $20.5 trillion plus a trust fund debt of $2.5 trillion, according to the Social Security Trustees’ report.

The payroll tax cut has had a negative effect on the annual operations of Social Security. Since its inception it has:

• Reduced Social Security payroll revenues 16 percent; and,
  • Decreased revenue $103 billion in 2011 and an estimated $112 billion in 2012.
Though seemingly a drop in the bucket, the payroll tax cut increased Social Security’s real unfunded liability by $215 billion plus interest.

- See more at: The Payroll Tax Holiday
The reduced amount was replaced by the general fund. Why is that too hard for you to understand. Using the payroll tax, it enabled a tax break to working people. The transfer from the general fund was in the bill

"A White House official dismissed the concerns. "It is explicitly
temporary and there's a general revenue transfer in the bill so it will
not negatively impact the social security trust fund at all," he said.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a strong defender of Social
Security, told HuffPost he isn't worried about the threat to the
program. "The money doesn't come out of Social Security. It comes out of
the general fund," said Reid.

Reid is correct. The revenue that is lost to the payroll tax cut will
be forwarded from the general fund to Social Security. But it will then
become a line-item in the federal budget, a tempting one to cut."
One can only assume you are a taker then....
That is the typical response from the rabid right. I've worked by entire life.

That's $400,000. His commutes to Manhattan, plus security, will cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

You continue to be a dumbass Kool-Aid drinker.
None of that mattered with obama, so take your fake outrage some where else.
I getb it. You fucvkwads bitched everytime Obama stepped out of the hite GHouse & now you think

The dog story is another whiner lie. The dog rode along with others.

Lets just see how many trips Trump makes to NYC & Florida.

Lets see how much business he does on government trips. He already had a meeting with a member of Parliament & he lobbied for his golf course.

He brings his kids into government meetings.

He sent Jr to France to meet with pro Russions about Syria.

You asshats elected the uninformed amateur Trump & I will let you know how stupid you were every freaking time he does shit like this.

Lets see how much he golfs.

I guarantee it will be fasr far far less that Obama.

That's $400,000. His commutes to Manhattan, plus security, will cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

None of that mattered with obama, so take your fake outrage some where else.
I getb it. You fucvkwads bitched everytime Obama stepped out of the hite GHouse & now you think

The dog story is another whiner lie. The dog rode along with others.

Lets just see how many trips Trump makes to NYC & Florida.

Lets see how much business he does on government trips. He already had a meeting with a member of Parliament & he lobbied for his golf course.

He brings his kids into government meetings.

He sent Jr to France to meet with pro Russions about Syria.

You asshats elected the uninformed amateur Trump & I will let you know how stupid you were every freaking time he does shit like this.

Lets see how much he golfs.

I guarantee it will be fasr far far less that Obama.
Lol, coming from an asshat Obama supporter.

You have no idea how many times he's going to Manhattan or where his wife is going to live. Everything is talk now.
How many trips before you're pissed off about it?

Why would I care how many trips he makes? Why would you? Oh, that's right, because he's not a member of the Democrat club, huh? No problems with DumBama flying all over the country (and world) half of the time to play golf though.

How bout the from 35% down to 15% tax cut for the rich?

The extra cost of security for his tower in NYC will more than wipe out that savings.

Forum List

Back