🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

That's $400,000. His commutes to Manhattan, plus security, will cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

You continue to be a dumbass Kool-Aid drinker.

You have no idea how many times he's going to Manhattan or where his wife is going to live. Everything is talk now.
How many trips before you're pissed off about it?

Why would I care how many trips he makes? Why would you? Oh, that's right, because he's not a member of the Democrat club, huh? No problems with DumBama flying all over the country (and world) half of the time to play golf though.

So it was bad when Obama did it, now it's going to be okay when Trump does it.

that's classic rightwing nuttery.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .
He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

I guess we should see where his cuts are going to be to afford that wall and adding to the Military. Those are 2 things we need....there's a lot that could be cut from other places to pay for it.

Security budget? How do you know he'll be doing this daily??

We have, by for, the largest most capable military in the world. Ill tell you what...find the trillions of dollars missing from the military budget first, then we'll talk.

That's $400,000. His commutes to Manhattan, plus security, will cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

You have no idea how many times he's going to Manhattan or where his wife is going to live. Everything is talk now.

Why would I care how many trips he makes? Why would you? Oh, that's right, because he's not a member of the Democrat club, huh? No problems with DumBama flying all over the country (and world) half of the time to play golf though.

No. Its NOT ok, ok?

I bough in to that obama hope and change bull shit high treason lie but when I saw him for what he really is, I jumped ship quickly. Took about 2 months, lol. If my boy flips, I hold him to task in any way Im able.

There are many, many high treason acts conducted by obama and bush but the one that dwarf all others? nnDD2012. Thank you mr obama. It was the left that woke me up and put me in the middle.

So what's classic leftwing nutter, criticizing a Republican about something he hasn't even done yet?

A few weeks ago I said you losers would begin bitching about Trump not getting anything done even before he takes office, and it turned out to be exactly what you are doing.

Just wait till he takes office, and if he backs out on anything....we'll let him know for you.

Meanwhile, have some turkey and :anj_stfu:

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

The extra cost of security for his tower in NYC will more than wipe out that savings.

That's right, and we need to save money, don't we?

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report | The Huffington Post

What disingenuous bullshit.

First, shockingly you don't understand the difference between the national debt and the deficit. Nor have you done any research into Trump's proposal to pay for the wall beyond The Huffington Post assuring you he is an idiot and that Mexico will never pay for the wall. There are billions in remittances paid to Mexico from those in the country illegally. Those funds can easily be appropriated, through Executive Order, to fund the wall.

States right? Arizona was attempting to enforce immigration laws. The Arizona law was a mirror of the federal immigration laws. Obama set the judicial precedent, or rather federal judges did, that states cannot enforce immigration laws. Sanctuary cities are breaking federal laws. State rights does not mean to right to flagrantly break federal laws. Those city officials that have openly stated they will continue to regret it, and will quickly change their tune.

What happened to the left's reverence for the office of the president of the United States? Remember the countless cries of unprecedented attacks on Obama? All that's out the window. It's patriotic to insult the president again everyone.

Trump hasn't even taken office and you accuse him of napping on the job.
What a tool.

Republicans blocked infrastructure investment for eight years

We couldn't afford it and couldn't have Obama get credit for all those jobs.
Now, it is a cornerstone of Trumps agenda

Eight years? Leftists are such ignorant simpletons, just regurgitating whatever they read off The Huffington Post with the memory and perspective of a damn goldfish. Democrats had complete control over congress and the White House for nearly the entire first term. Democrats could pass their agenda without any Republican votes. Obamacare was literally passed without a single Republican vote--and Obama claimed it was bi-partisan which was a bold faced lie.

Democrats passed their "shovel-ready" stimulus--and it was all bullshit. There was not shovel ready jobs!!!!!!!!!! All you can do is desperately try to rationalize and blame republicans for the countless lies and the disappointment that is Barack Hussien Obama.

The extra cost of security for his tower in NYC will more than wipe out that savings.
I just love the way you are all a sudden worried about money. Since you could care less under Obama. You prove to be a hypocrite.

Only had control for six and Obama got just about everything he wanted.

Roads and bridges and bridges and roads--and shovel ready, shovel ready. Democrats are a broken record. "Ummm.....shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as we thought" - Obama.

Yep.....infrastructure investment.....a.k. STIMULUS? Shovel-ready Jobs?

Obama had no intention of INVESTING in infrastructure.

BTW, Investment = Raising Taxes

When Obama spoke of Transforming America, what he really meant was flooding the country with brown skinned foreigners and putting blacks in jobs they didn't qualify for.
When Obama spoke of Social Justice, what he really meant was organizing protests all over the country and giving blacks the idea that shooting cops is socially acceptable.

It's become pretty damned clear that all of those despicable White Crackers were right about what happens when you put a Black Man in the White House. Obama did exactly what they warned us he would do. I wish it wasn't the case, because I wanted a black to eventually get there, but Obama has ruined that. I don't think enough people would trust the next guy to do the right thing and I especially don't trust any black that's a Democrat. I know, that sounds racist, but it's really a sad commentary on the state of things today.

Last edited:

Eight years? Leftists are such ignorant simpletons, just regurgitating whatever they read off The Huffington Post with the memory and perspective of a damn goldfish. Democrats had complete control over congress and the White House for nearly the entire first term. Democrats could pass their agenda without any Republican votes. Obamacare was literally passed without a single Republican vote--and Obama claimed it was bi-partisan which was a bold faced lie.

Democrats passed their "shovel-ready" stimulus--and it was all bullshit. There was not shovel ready jobs!!!!!!!!!! All you can do is desperately try to rationalize and blame republicans for the countless lies and the disappointment that is Barack Hussien Obama.

More revisionist history

Democrats had a filibuster proof majority for four months

You still don't get what "shovel ready" was. It was not a promise of jobs but a criteria states had to meet to qualify for federal funds. Only shovel ready projects could qualify.

Yep.....infrastructure investment.....a.k. STIMULUS? Shovel-ready Jobs?

Obama had no intention of INVESTING in infrastructure.

BTW, Investment = Raising Taxes

When Obama spoke of Transforming America, what he really meant was flooding the country with brown skinned foreigners and putting blacks in jobs they didn't qualify for.
When Obama spoke of Social Justice, what he really meant was organizing protests all over the country and giving blacks the idea that shooting cops is socially acceptable.

Republicans sat on it for six years even though it had the votes to pass

American Jobs Act - Wikipedia

1. Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.
  2. Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters
  3. Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.
  4. Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.
Over $100 billion in construction jobs rejected by Republicans

Forum List

Back