It appears that our FBI is a criminal enterprise

Chicago
LA
NYC

Are basically war zones now but the people on this board still whine about January 6th. Amazing. The stupidity of my fellow Americans is mind boggling.

I totally agree with you, but you left out Portland and Seattle unless you've written the States of Washington and Oregon completely lost.

You had to be "eligible" to serve in the military, perfect 20/20 vision especially for the Air Force, fully vaccinated as a child, don't score too high or too low on IQ or ASVAB tests, no LGBT.

If they turn you down it's essentially a dishonorable discharge on your record like a felony guns are banned for life no matter what.

Wow, still pumping out those lies. Typical commie.

More than half of the so called conspirators were assets of the FBI.
The second in command of this conspiracy was an asset of the FBI.

It is CRYSTAL CLEAR to me that the plot to kidnap the governor was total bullshit.

ccddcdcdd.jpeg

Fbi ..full of faggit cucks and traitors

Doesn't this belong in the wacko conspiracy section??
Yes

Of note...the FBI infiltrated the Klan back in the 60s and various Muslim extremist groups after 911. That's what they DO idiots...and it doesn't make them complicit.

This plot was foiled...probably BECAUSE the FBI infiltrated their group

Oh look...a desperate deflection. You surrender? I accept.

Poor little commie, you brought up the topic of thug worship. I simply asked a related question. Evidently you have no response and now you're running away from a topic you introduced. Like I said, your hypocrisy is showing.

I talked to a checker at the store last week, said it took her 20 minutes with an appointment. I guess I'll find out Tuesday.

No appointments here in Lees Summit. Stand in line and HOPE a bunch of seniors don't show up because the get moved to the front of the line automatically.

And they rejected my birth certificate for the real ID because it was too old and they couldn't feel the seal from the government stamp.

Total horseshit.

Actually they're proven lies, but you can't overcome your programing.

I'm sorry for you..

Did Trump call US war dead “losers” and “suckers”? - Vox
Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called..

Forum List

Back