It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them

Trump lost and now Republicans are behaving like good sports.

Good on you to admit Trump lost, but you are in minority on the right.

Trump and his party are not behaving like good sports, they are behaving like weak minded losers in deep denial.
A handful of people think he won, and i havent met one of them in person. No one i know thinks Trump won.

Just read their comments, most are sure Democrats somehow stole the election and that Trump is the true winner.

Biden is illegitimate.
No, most do not say that.
Actually, its not who won or lost.
Its how one received more votes.
Yeah....I will say it seeing as no one has the balls to say it.
Biden won because democratic leaders were well aware that a small, but significant portion of their base were lazy people who preferred to watch the View while eating pistachio nuts than get off their asses to vote....becuase...well...it really doesnt matter to them and watching The View or Oprah or The Biggest Loser took precedence. So they mailed them unsolicited ballots, and those that still refused to get off their asses, had those ballots collected door to door by harvesters.
Illegal? No. Allowing people to vote even though it did not really mean anything to them and it wasnt important to them? Yes.
So yes, Biden won based on votes. But deciding votes he got were from lazy, non contributing welfare and disability recipients.
Good for Biden.
Be careful what you wish for.

ANd yes...I said it becuase the rest of you are too fucking scared of the backlash to admit it yourselves.

Cool story. Can you tell us what state you are talking about that sent out unsolicited ballots?

PA maybe?
GA?
MI?
WI?
None.
It was all made up.
Trump argued it, democrat's defended it....but democratic supporters denied it ever happened.
Be careful what you wish for

Like a said, cool story, but it's just false.

Almost no battleground states sent out unsolicited ballots.

Trump and his party are not behaving like good sports, they are behaving like weak minded losers in deep denial.
A handful of people think he won, and i havent met one of them in person. No one i know thinks Trump won.

Just read their comments, most are sure Democrats somehow stole the election and that Trump is the true winner.

Biden is illegitimate.
Biden won because democratic leaders were well aware that a small, but significant portion of their base were lazy people who preferred to watch the View while eating pistachio nuts than get off their asses to vote....becuase...well...it really doesnt matter to them and watching The View or Oprah or The Biggest Loser took precedence. So they mailed them unsolicited ballots, and those that still refused to get off their asses, had those ballots collected door to door by harvesters.
Illegal? No. Allowing people to vote even though it did not really mean anything to them and it wasnt important to them? Yes.
So yes, Biden won based on votes. But deciding votes he got were from lazy, non contributing welfare and disability recipients.
Good for Biden.

ANd yes...I said it becuase the rest of you are too fucking scared of the backlash to admit it yourselves.

Cool story. Can you tell us what state you are talking about that sent out unsolicited ballots?

PA maybe?
GA?
MI?
WI?
None.
It was all made up.
Trump argued it, democrat's defended it....but democratic supporters denied it ever happened.

ALMOST no battleground states.
ALMOST no.
ALMOST.
Got it.

Biden is illegitimate.
Good for Biden.

PA maybe?
GA?
MI?
WI?
None.
It was all made up.

ALMOST no battleground states.
ALMOST no.
ALMOST.
Got it.

Yes, NV with it's 6 EC points is only exception.

You sure you got it now?

It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them.
Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.
Wishful thinking, Qdog. This election is getting overturned. There's overwhelming evidence of fraud.
Listen Alzheimer's, you're obviously in 'cloud cuckoo' land, - if you PM your Care Home, I'll send $10 towards your treatment!
Hang around, Qdog. Don't forget your crying towel. There's more than enough evidence to overturn this election.

It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them.
Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.
Wishful thinking, Qdog. This election is getting overturned. There's overwhelming evidence of fraud.
Listen Alzheimer's, you're obviously in 'cloud cuckoo' land, - if you PM your Care Home, I'll send $10 towards your treatment!
Hang around, Qdog. Don't forget your crying towel. There's more than enough evidence to overturn this election.
And the earth is flat, 9-11 was an inside job, and whatever crazy shit you people think. Oh my, you are idiots.

Forum List

Back