It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them

It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them.
Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.

His cabinet is making tee times and everyone is updating their resume.
Democrats can't golf. Just look at Clinton and Obama. They wasted a lot of time and money trying to run with the big dogs.

Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.

His cabinet is making tee times and everyone is updating their resume.
More swamp creatures?

Trump lost and now Republicans are behaving like good sports. We dont riot. We dont go to Biden rallies and attack people. We dont destroy cities.

The only reason why things are calm is because democrats stopped destroying our nation, for now.

The nation & the world always put a lame duck behind them.

It is just natural to do so. Powerless people are ignored.

With the exception of No. 44, all of our ex-presidents know that no one cares about their opinions anymore, so they wisely keep their mouths shut.

Lefties freely show us how really stupid they are.

Of course businesses and countries are gearing up for a Biden regime. It's smart to do so. they don't have to gear up for a Trump 2nd term, they already have that in place. No one knows how this election will eventually turn out, businesses can't afford not to be prepared if the worst happens and Biden is sworn in. It's the same for other countries as well. To look at it as a sign that "the world" believes Biden won shows how really stupid they are. They know nothing about economics, or foreign affairs, and are not capable of logic and reason.

Hey lefties, businesses, the media, and other countries don't determine elections.

I just hope that we've learned something. Maybe our memories of 1930's and 1940's Europe had become too dim.

But my guess is that we still have a long way to go.

Ah yes, invoking hitler once again. Remember though, its the left that's burning cities, assaulting people, destroying private property, murdering cops.

I just hope that we've learned something. Maybe our memories of 1930's and 1940's Europe had become too dim.

Ah yes, invoking hitler once again. Remember though, its the left that's burning cities, assaulting people, destroying private property, murdering cops.
As I've said many times, it's not about the individual person. It's about those who enable them and give them more influence. That's the one parallel I draw, because it fits.

Nothing done by idiots within the hardcore Left has anything to do with that, so attempts at deflection are wasted.

As I've said many times, it's not about the individual person. It's about those who enable them and give them more influence. That's the one parallel I draw, because it fits.

Nothing done by idiots within the hardcore Left has anything to do with that, so attempts at deflection are wasted.

Four years of the radical left lying, smearing the president, chasing russian ghosts...... which was all false. Then they have the audacity to trot out a senile pervert and beg for unity. Lol, no, that ain't working.

Four years of the radical left lying, smearing the president, chasing russian ghosts...... which was all false. Then they have the audacity to trot out a senile pervert and beg for unity. Lol, no, that ain't working.
Looks like it probably is. He and Trumpism are a stain on our history. The people have spoken. Again.

Looks like it probably is. He and Trumpism are a stain on our history. The people have spoken. Again.

No, there will be no unity and most of those millions won't recognize an illegitimate fraud that is biden. He will be a lame duck and worthless.

The welfare queens are damn glad it looks like their boy Joe may win.

They hated being taken off welfare by Trump.

Welfare queens always squeal when taken of welfare and love it when they are put back on.

No, there will be no unity and most of those millions won't recognize an illegitimate fraud that is biden. He will be a lame duck and worthless.
I don't expect hardcore Trumpsters to recognize Biden. He's Deep State commie Fake News 'n stuff.

Hopefully the rest of the country, and a few lucid folks who bit their tongue and voted for him, can clean the stain up.

Biden is a Usurper.

A Biden Presidency is an illegitimate regime.

Never my President.
Fine missouri, if you change your mind, Biden will take you back. If not have a happy life loser.
Just channeling my inner 2017 democrat...

You forget so quickly...I do not...

The welfare queens are damn glad it looks like their boy Joe may win.

They hated being taken off welfare by Trump.

Welfare queens always squeal when taken of welfare and love it when they are put back on.
Welfare queens and Trump supporters are alike. Trump supporters expected Trump to turn the clock back so the jobs they are qualified for come back. Do not expect the government to change the world for you. Welfare queens and Trumpsters want the government to take care of them.

I don't expect hardcore Trumpsters to recognize Biden. He's Deep State commie Fake News 'n stuff.

Hopefully the rest of the country, and a few lucid folks who bit their tongue and voted for him, can clean the stain up.

Biden's been a stain for 47 years...a stain that deep isn't likely to ever come clean.

Biden is illegitimate.
In your small mind but not to the world.

Sorry but half the country won't recognize senile joe. Deal with it.
The majority of Trump voters are moving on.
The nut case Trump cult members like you are not. You should join forces with white supremacists and nazis to form a fringe group of deplorables.

I'll not lower myself to huge swaths of leftists who support the destruction of this country. That's on you. I didn't destroy private property, kill cops, loot and burn cities, assault innocent people. That's on the left bud. Deal with it.

Trump lost and now Republicans are behaving like good sports. We dont riot. We dont go to Biden rallies and attack people. We dont destroy cities.

The only reason why things are calm is because democrats stopped destroying our nation, for now.
Can you remind me of any riots when Trump won.

Forum List

Back