It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them

Biden is illegitimate.
In your small mind but not to the world.

Sorry but half the country won't recognize senile joe. Deal with it.
The majority of Trump voters are moving on.
The nut case Trump cult members like you are not. You should join forces with white supremacists and nazis to form a fringe group of deplorables.

I'll not lower myself to huge swaths of leftists who support the destruction of this country. That's on you. I didn't destroy private property, kill cops, loot and burn cities, assault innocent people. That's on the left bud. Deal with it.
I do not loot, riot, burn cities, assault innocent people and I support Biden. Those who do those things are as disgusting as the ardent Trump supporters that include the proud Boys, white supremacists and nazis.
You are more like the disgusting rioters than different.

It appears the nation and the world are putting Trump behind them.
Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.
Trump lost and now Republicans are behaving like good sports. We dont riot. We dont go to Biden rallies and attack people. We dont destroy cities.

The only reason why things are calm is because democrats stopped destroying our nation, for now.
Can you remind me of any riots when Trump won.
Republicans have never rioted, as far as i know.

Biden is illegitimate.

The nut case Trump cult members like you are not. You should join forces with white supremacists and nazis to form a fringe group of deplorables.

I'll not lower myself to huge swaths of leftists who support the destruction of this country. That's on you. I didn't destroy private property, kill cops, loot and burn cities, assault innocent people. That's on the left bud. Deal with it.
I do not loot, riot, burn cities, assault innocent people and I support Biden. Those who do those things are as disgusting as the ardent Trump supporters that include the proud Boys, white supremacists and nazis.

By voting for the biden, you support this violence. Own it. You support it along with most dems.

The welfare queens are damn glad it looks like their boy Joe may win.

They hated being taken off welfare by Trump.

Welfare queens always squeal when taken of welfare and love it when they are put back on.
Welfare queens and Trump supporters are alike. Trump supporters expected Trump to turn the clock back so the jobs they are qualified for come back. Do not expect the government to change the world for you. Welfare queens and Trumpsters want the government to take care of them.

Trump took a lot of people off welfare, both nationally and internationally.

Biden will put them back on and then some.

Anybody that voted for this Biden clown is a fucking moron.

Biden is illegitimate.

By voting for the biden, you support this violence. Own it. You support it along with most dems.
you cannot think beyond binary terms, everything is black or white. In terms you may understand, what I just said was you are dumb as a stump and are incapable of complex thought so you do not understand a complex world. The real world is complex. Simpletons like you have to live in an unreal simple world because of limited mental capacity.

Trump lost and now Republicans are behaving like good sports.

Good on you to admit Trump lost, but you are in minority on the right.

Trump and his party are not behaving like good sports, they are behaving like weak minded losers in deep denial.

Republican politicians are slowly acknowledging Biden will be the next President
Republican politicians and conservative businessmen are reaching out to Biden in an attempt to set up a working relationship to make the best of his Presidency
Some of Trump's cabinet and staff are readying the transition despite what Trump says
There is much less attention for Trump in the national media. Even though he is trying to stay relevant by refusing to concede, his relavancy is fading.
Trump's major critics are focusing on a Biden future not Trump and his idiotic actions.
Trump's minions on this site, are less ardent in defending Trump's crazy actions.

One exception is the New York attorney general office. They are gearing up their criminal investigations of Trump, Trump family and Trump businesses.
Your last line....sure....thats the way to thank a man and a family for doing what they deemed best for their country. You may not agree with the approach, the policies or the results......but the man and his family put aside generous income for a government paycheck and now that they are leaving, lets put them in jail.

Good idea.

Trump and his party are not behaving like good sports, they are behaving like weak minded losers in deep denial.
A handful of people think he won, and i havent met one of them in person. No one i know thinks Trump won.

A handful of people think he won, and i havent met one of them in person. No one i know thinks Trump won.

Just read their comments, most are sure Democrats somehow stole the election and that Trump is the true winner.

Biden is illegitimate.

Just read their comments, most are sure Democrats somehow stole the election and that Trump is the true winner.

Biden is illegitimate.
No, most do not say that.

Wishful thinking, Qdog. This election is getting overturned. There's overwhelming evidence of fraud.
Listen Alzheimer's, you're obviously in 'cloud cuckoo' land, - if you PM your Care Home, I'll send $10 towards your treatment!

Biden is illegitimate.

I'll say it again. Biden is illegitimate and will be lame ducked. There is evidence of massive fraud.

Biden is illegitimate.

I'll say it again. Biden is illegitimate and will be lame ducked. There is evidence of massive fraud.
It doesnt look like nearly enough to make a difference.

No links, sounds like shit you just made up

Your last line....sure....thats the way to thank a man and a family for doing what they deemed best for their country. You may not agree with the approach, the policies or the results......but the man and his family put aside generous income for a government paycheck and now that they are leaving, lets put them in jail.

Good idea.
If I thought Trump had done what he thought was best for the country, I would not have such negative feelings.
I think every President in modern times did what they thought was best for the country. Many Idid not agree with.
DONALD TRUMP DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR DONALD TRUMP. He continues do so in the transition to Biden. He is hurting the country by his actions.

Melania is the real winner, because she won't have to decorate for Xmas again

Good idea.
If I thought Trump had done what he thought was best for the country, I would not have such negative feelings.
I think every President in modern times did what they thought was best for the country. Many Idid not agree with.
DONALD TRUMP DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR DONALD TRUMP. He continues do so in the transition to Biden. He is hurting the country by his actions.
Outstanding response.

Biden is illegitimate.
Actually, its not who won or lost.
Its how one received more votes.
Yeah....I will say it seeing as no one has the balls to say it.
Biden won because democratic leaders were well aware that a small, but significant portion of their base were lazy people who preferred to watch the View while eating pistachio nuts than get off their asses to vote....becuase...well...it really doesnt matter to them and watching The View or Oprah or The Biggest Loser took precedence. So they mailed them unsolicited ballots, and those that still refused to get off their asses, had those ballots collected door to door by harvesters.
Illegal? No. Allowing people to vote even though it did not really mean anything to them and it wasnt important to them? Yes.
So yes, Biden won based on votes. But deciding votes he got were from lazy, non contributing welfare and disability recipients.
Good for Biden.
Be careful what you wish for.

ANd yes...I said it becuase the rest of you are too fucking scared of the backlash to admit it yourselves.

Biden is illegitimate.
Biden won because democratic leaders were well aware that a small, but significant portion of their base were lazy people who preferred to watch the View while eating pistachio nuts than get off their asses to vote....becuase...well...it really doesnt matter to them and watching The View or Oprah or The Biggest Loser took precedence. So they mailed them unsolicited ballots, and those that still refused to get off their asses, had those ballots collected door to door by harvesters.
Illegal? No. Allowing people to vote even though it did not really mean anything to them and it wasnt important to them? Yes.
So yes, Biden won based on votes. But deciding votes he got were from lazy, non contributing welfare and disability recipients.
Good for Biden.

ANd yes...I said it becuase the rest of you are too fucking scared of the backlash to admit it yourselves.

Cool story. Can you tell us what state you are talking about that sent out unsolicited ballots?

PA maybe?
GA?
MI?
WI?

Biden is illegitimate.
Good for Biden.

Cool story. Can you tell us what state you are talking about that sent out unsolicited ballots?

PA maybe?
GA?
MI?
WI?
None.
It was all made up.
Trump argued it, democrat's defended it....but democratic supporters denied it ever happened.
Be careful what you wish for

Forum List

Back