🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Oh please.
He twitted, and I quote verbatim, "tapp my phones". That's specific, if misspelled.

It's also the same Twit that singled out O'bama personally, describing "bad (or sick) guy". Note that "guy" is a singular --- not "bulk".

This flailing around to spin after the fact is no different from his denial that he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's arthrogryosis. Running away from responsibility as he's done for the last seventy years. Yawn.

I just told you WHY he purposely misrepresented that. Actually he didn't. He SAYS in the Tweet that he put "wiretap" in quote marks -- just like I just did. Because the media and the public are too stupid to see the significance of covering the REAL SOURCE of all that leaked gossip and released HIGHLY CLASSIFIED material.

This obfuscation is ON PURPOSE -- to protect that domestic spying capability. And the tweet was "brush back" to the folks that push this issue NUCLEAR and make the public aware that these PATRIOT Act capabilities have been misused by traitors for political pranks.

Go find the tweet. Tell me if it was wiretap or "wiretap".. .That's what this childish lying is about..

This quotes bullshit needs to get fucking droped:

1159781706-Timeline-of-President-Trump-wiretap-tweets.jpg

See any quotes????

Wrong tweet. The original one that talks about Trump Tower is the one in dispute. That one PRECEEDED this one.

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
I'm not attacking anyone idiot. First and foremost I am HONEST.

And if you don't see me mocking the left ENDLESSLY you're a blind fool.

Of course you are attacking Trump. You just called him a liar, and you called Kelly Ann Conway a dumbass. You're always attacking Republicans. When are you going to quit being a fraud and join the Democrat party?
I really wish I could take you out for a beer.

I hear ya. But in fairness, he did say that when he mentioned 'Wiretapping' he was referring to all types of surveillance. And personally, i do believe Obama did conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign. It was a heinous act of treason. Watergate ten-fold.

To date, there has not been a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that Obama ordered ANY surveillance on Trump Campaign.

You believe whatever you feel like.

This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Oh please.
He twitted, and I quote verbatim, "tapp my phones". That's specific, if misspelled.

It's also the same Twit that singled out O'bama personally, describing "bad (or sick) guy". Note that "guy" is a singular --- not "bulk".

This flailing around to spin after the fact is no different from his denial that he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's arthrogryosis. Running away from responsibility as he's done for the last seventy years. Yawn.

I just told you WHY he purposely misrepresented that. Actually he didn't. He SAYS in the Tweet that he put "wiretap" in quote marks -- just like I just did. Because the media and the public are too stupid to see the significance of covering the REAL SOURCE of all that leaked gossip and released HIGHLY CLASSIFIED material.

This obfuscation is ON PURPOSE -- to protect that domestic spying capability. And the tweet was "brush back" to the folks that push this issue NUCLEAR and make the public aware that these PATRIOT Act capabilities have been misused by traitors for political pranks.

Go find the tweet. Tell me if it was wiretap or "wiretap".. .That's what this childish lying is about..

This quotes bullshit excuse needs to get fucking droped:

See any quotes????

Try these. The one in the upper left -- BEFORE the others.

trump-wiretap-tweets.png

Oh please.

This quotes bullshit needs to get fucking droped:

See any quotes????

Wrong tweet. The original one that talks about Trump Tower is the one in dispute. That one PRECEEDED this one.

So what if it preceded? Does that mean that this one didn't happen or it can't be presented as clarifying? Trump uses quotes all the time, completely senselessly.

Either way Trump's admin produced NOTHING to substantiate the claim of any impropriety by the Obama administration. So no matter how you want to interpret Trump's word salad it is still total horseshit.

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
what fake news if you don't mind me asking?
All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.
did you see the Bret Baier report on Fox where he discussed this with Paul Ryan? Paul Ryan stated it was so on that interview.

Trump suggests little-noticed interview between Fox News host and Paul Ryan helped fuel his explosive wiretap claims

"(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones." data-reactid="14">(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones."

The speaker confirms the report three times.

I thought Presidents had more important things to do than sit around and watch T.V. all day!

I'm not wrong on this. Putting "wires tapped" in quotes TWICE was a message to the clan of traitors. Not to you or the press.

...and then he clarified - OBAMA TAPPED MY PHONES, JUST LIKE NIXON.

No quotes, no guessing, no vagueness, very direct meaning. This is a ridiculous conversation.

And because I'm right -- You'll never know how this resolves. Because 96% of the Congress Critters and the current Admin are NOT LIKELY to tell the public how that PATRIOT Act spying operation was abused..

So buckle up -- fight it all out. It ain't GOING NOWHERE in the end -- UNLESS -- Trump turns out to be more Civil Libertarian than I gave him credit for. SLIGHT chance he'll actually cut back on all this extra legal domestic spying that we should NEVER tolerate...

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.

For Finger Boy it's all about being on his "team"'s side, not on the "right" side.

It's always been that way.

As I remember the kid telling me when I first came to this site, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". All he understands is "points". Kinda sad.

My team is the right side. If you are attacking Republicans, then you are on the wrong side. Democrats are more than able to perform all the attacks required. We certainly don't need people who are supposedly on our side fighting against us. No one helps the cause by giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm not wrong on this. Putting "wires tapped" in quotes TWICE was a message to the clan of traitors. Not to you or the press.

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

this forum is 50% gangstalkers. Think of that little weirdo taking the piss behind Trump at the Andrew Jackson speech. They are little people. Little hands, compact frames, on either side of politics. We call them, "the children" . Just put them on ignore. It's just fun to them. No point trying to reason. They are mentally disabled.

And because I'm right -- You'll never know how this resolves. Because 96% of the Congress Critters and the current Admin are NOT LIKELY to tell the public how that PATRIOT Act spying operation was abused..

So buckle up -- fight it all out. It ain't GOING NOWHERE in the end -- UNLESS -- Trump turns out to be more Civil Libertarian than I gave him credit for. SLIGHT chance he'll actually cut back on all this extra legal domestic spying that we should NEVER tolerate...

I'm actually taking a course in Surveillance this semester... it is nowhere near as bad as you think it is. The government has a lot more important things to do than to follow EVERY single person in America and do their job keeping track with what is going on around the world. In fact many other countries including the UK have much stronger surveillance than the U.S. does.

For Finger Boy it's all about being on his "team"'s side, not on the "right" side.

As I remember the kid telling me when I first came to this site, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". All he understands is "points". Kinda sad.

My team is the right side. If you are attacking Republicans, then you are on the wrong side. Democrats are more than able to perform all the attacks required. We certainly don't need people who are supposedly on our side fighting against us. No one helps the cause by giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
You don't have a "team"

You are one person pounding away on your keyboard. We are all individuals with identities of our own.

Get a grip fool

Awww, are you mad that gramps isn't a partisan hack like you are? LOL
I'm just pointing out the facts to a douche bag who performs no useful function.

Oh please.

This quotes bullshit excuse needs to get fucking droped:

See any quotes????

Try these. The one in the upper left -- BEFORE the others.

trump-wiretap-tweets.png

I think you're digging deeper --- as Rump did.

Think about it ... if he first said "wire tapping" and then -- later -- narrowed down to "tapp my phones" .... that's going in the opposite direction from the one you're trying to enable for him.

Don't make it more complex than it is. We have a long LONG history of his childish bullshit. No need to reinvent a new hoop to jump it through. It's very simple --- he heard the idea from Mark Levin and/or read it on Dimbart, and because he's too stupid to distinguish between that crowd and the real world --- ran with it before vetting anything. Which is exactly what he always does. No filter, and when it backfires, no responsibility. Send Spicey out to do a spin cycle, lather, Reince, repeat. The prime directive is that Big Orange cannot be wrong. Ever.

Last edited:

this forum is 50% gangstalkers. Think of that little weirdo taking the piss behind Trump at the Andrew Jackson speech. They are little people. Little hands, compact frames, on either side of politics. We call them, "the children" . Just put them on ignore. It's just fun to them. No point trying to reason. They are mentally disabled.
Put me on ignore faggot. I don't want to make you mind melt with an OPINION.

You don't have a "team"

You are one person pounding away on your keyboard. We are all individuals with identities of our own.

Get a grip fool

I'm a Republican, which means I don't attack my team unless they are attacking my team.

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

Do you understand the MASSIVE legal, political and technology difference between the term "wires tapped" and pre-authorized clandestine domestic bulk collection? If you don't -- you don't have the slightest prayer of understanding this Mexican Standoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back