It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
What if he had said communications at the Tower were being surveilled by the Obama administration instead of wiretapped, would you still be sure?

What if I said fairies survwilled Trump. Would you still be sure?
How've ya been!

Good GT, had to reset on theses bitches.

I'm a snowflake?

Seek help.....or join me for a beer.
lets explore the upside of being a snowflake tho

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon
causes old ppl heart attacks

whats wrong with snowflakes exactly, bro? :dunno:
Dies instantly where I live.... pass
hater!!
Do you have a call in show tonight? I've been at the bar for about 4 hours now. Prime time to make a fool of myself
nawww, i canceled that server that hosted my show to make way for this lil girl

View attachment 117220
My beagle would beat your dog's ass

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
What if he had said communications at the Tower were being surveilled by the Obama administration instead of wiretapped, would you still be sure?

What if I said fairies survwilled Trump. Would you still be sure?
How've ya been!

Good GT, had to reset on theses bitches.
What have I told you about talking to the mirror like that?

lets explore the upside of being a snowflake tho

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon
causes old ppl heart attacks

whats wrong with snowflakes exactly, bro? :dunno:
hater!!
Do you have a call in show tonight? I've been at the bar for about 4 hours now. Prime time to make a fool of myself

View attachment 117220
my dogs a fuckin newborn you sadistic freakk

You think my selfie lense is recording me as I type this?

Got any tinfoil I can borrow?

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:

You better not let anyone know about my surfing the craigslist ads in TJ or that would be so embarrassing!!!

:oops-28:

Funny, I always assumed you were a Backpage surfer instead. :whip:
If the bimbos are backstage I fail to see the problem

Actually, in all seriousness, if you don't know Backpage has been in a bunch of trouble with the government for so called sex slavery, especially underage sex slavery... and have shut down their sections that had sexual classified ads. I don't doubt it happened one bit, but part of why they caught a lot of trouble for it is because they charge for ads and therefor were making money off of the sex slavery business.

I know you were poking fun at me for my weird knowledge of the sex slave trade, but seeing it first hand and the devastating affect it has on a community and those girls lives is sad and horrible...

Still poke away!!!:boobies:

hater!!

View attachment 117220
Sorry for you. My dog is about 18 inches long and thinks he rules the castle.

On a serious note good to see you're kennel training him. You won't regret it

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
He never accused Cruz's father of assassinating JFK. He questioned if it was him with Oswald in New Orleans on a street corner passing out pro-Castro leaflets. Get your facts straight!

I can't keep up with his bullshit.

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:

You better not let anyone know about my surfing the craigslist ads in TJ or that would be so embarrassing!!!

:oops-28:

Funny, I always assumed you were a Backpage surfer instead. :whip:
If the bimbos are backstage I fail to see the problem

Actually, in all seriousness, if you don't know Backpage has been in a bunch of trouble with the government for so called sex slavery, especially underage sex slavery... and have shut down their sections that had sexual classified ads. I don't doubt it happened one bit, but part of why they caught a lot of trouble for it is because they charge for ads and therefor were making money off of the sex slavery business.

I know you were poking fun at me for my weird knowledge of the sex slave trade, but seeing it first hand and the devastating affect it has on a community and those girls lives is sad and horrible...

Still poke away!!!:boobies:
Freak

View attachment 117220
Sorry for you. My dog is about 18 inches long and thinks he rules the castle.

On a serious note good to see you're kennel training him. You won't regret it
everything is pink in that photo

youre like the old ladies at the grocer that called my newborn daughter cute little boy when she had pink bows on top of her fucking head...BRO....ITS A GIRL

LOL

name's Sky. Shes a Pitador

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED.

Nonsense. Blatant nonsense.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-super-169.jpg

You are willfully participating in the REDICULOUS denying of basic facts anyone with a pair of eyes can see.

To claim that Trump is not making outstanding claims, and is simply commenting on what was already reported is total lunacy.

I already posted up the EARLIER tweets that were part of that rant. I did not lie. Go back and find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back