🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bripat , you're just a dumbfuck. Plain and simple. A dumbfuck who I would love to meet for a beer. Your ability to walk home would be most entertaining.

I find it it hilarious when some moron on the internet tries to judge my character.
ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.
Would that happen before or after I beat you down? Assholes like you were my favorite kind to put in their place.
You sound like some of the assholes I knew in school.
The ones who put you in your locker? Not gonna lie, that's me. And you would be a good time little loud mouthed punk

That never happened, because I beat the shit out of one guy who tried something like that. No one ever bothered me after that.

However, thanks for confirming that you're just the kind of asshole I thought you were.
The fact that they tried it speaks to your character not mine. You don't like my op, fine. Don't whine about it like a little bitch

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

Trump accusing Obama of wire tapping (no leaks)

Russians having an effect on the election/Trump win (leaks)

two entirely different investigations ...

to avoid the initial, Drones spin to the latter and assume people are too stupid to notice.

All those medias stories about the Trump election team being UNDER INVESTIGATION? Leaks of TRANSCRIPTS of private conversations that Flynn had? Not to mention transcripts of Trumps talks with the Mexican Prez or the Australian PM?

WHO exactly got spied on here? THere are REAMS of stories filed during the campaign and after.

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED. And that was a big warm Fuck You with an exec order that OPENED UP those domestic collection spy resources to MORE agencies and MORE people without any JUDICIAL REVIEW or restrictions on "blacking out" the NAMES and identities of American Citizens.
Obama DID THAT. Facilitated the partisan "resistance" traitors who were feeding the press and the public tainted stories about "Russian ties". .

Jesus Christ dude... how many times do you have to be shown and told? He SAID "Wire tapped." When asked about it he referenced new stories about wire tapping... and here you are trying to put words in his mouth to explain what he REALLY meant? Is Dale your sock account?

Those things got leaked for a reason, and I've already explained it several times. That's exactly what happens when you make friends with the Russians and say you can't trust your own intelligence agencies.

lets make this easy enough for a third grader, AGAIN.

trump tweet ..

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

5:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017

nothing to leak, investigation over, complete,, Trump lied.

Trump/Russian election connection ... obvious leaks, investigation pending, begins 3/20/2017 ...

Questions?

damn I hope not.

Would that happen before or after I beat you down? Assholes like you were my favorite kind to put in their place.
The ones who put you in your locker? Not gonna lie, that's me. And you would be a good time little loud mouthed punk
bripat is best left unread. He is that sophomoric and hackish

As to the OP, Trump is "the boy who cried wolf" and is going to pay for it eventually
I had my run ins with him pre election when I dissed Trump and wanted another republican. He's just a stupid fuck with tunnel vision

Yeah, I have "tunnel vision" because I supported the winning candidate from the day he announced, and you're the one with foresight because you picked a loser.

That crap won't sell even with the snowflakes.
I supported Walker. A TRUE CONSERVATIVE. Fuck off little man

ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.

That never happened, because I beat the shit out of one guy who tried something like that. No one ever bothered me after that.

However, thanks for confirming that you're just the kind of asshole I thought you were.
The fact that they tried it speaks to your character not mine. You don't like my op, fine. Don't whine about it like a little bitch
It does no such thing. Only an asshole would claim the victim deserved it. The Republican party doesn't need pieces of shit like you. Join the Democrats. You belong there.

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

to avoid the initial, Drones spin to the latter and assume people are too stupid to notice.

All those medias stories about the Trump election team being UNDER INVESTIGATION? Leaks of TRANSCRIPTS of private conversations that Flynn had? Not to mention transcripts of Trumps talks with the Mexican Prez or the Australian PM?

WHO exactly got spied on here? THere are REAMS of stories filed during the campaign and after.

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED. And that was a big warm Fuck You with an exec order that OPENED UP those domestic collection spy resources to MORE agencies and MORE people without any JUDICIAL REVIEW or restrictions on "blacking out" the NAMES and identities of American Citizens.
Obama DID THAT. Facilitated the partisan "resistance" traitors who were feeding the press and the public tainted stories about "Russian ties". .

Jesus Christ dude... how many times do you have to be shown and told? He SAID "Wire tapped." When asked about it he referenced new stories about wire tapping... and here you are trying to put words in his mouth to explain what he REALLY meant? Is Dale your sock account?

Those things got leaked for a reason, and I've already explained it several times. That's exactly what happens when you make friends with the Russians and say you can't trust your own intelligence agencies.

You'll find out eventually. Because it's all gonna disappear. NO POLITICIAN is gonna tell you why. But it will be to protect that MASSIVE domestic spying operation they enabled post 9/11 .. Be happy in your blissful ignorance of what I told you. Can't help you. Go ARGUE about the use of one word and miss the NUCLEAR BOMB that gonna kill your country eventually..

As to the OP, Trump is "the boy who cried wolf" and is going to pay for it eventually
I had my run ins with him pre election when I dissed Trump and wanted another republican. He's just a stupid fuck with tunnel vision

Yeah, I have "tunnel vision" because I supported the winning candidate from the day he announced, and you're the one with foresight because you picked a loser.

He was the first one to drop out. So much for your foresight and vision.

Yeah? So?

The empty can rattles the most and you're banging the fuck out of those drums

Yeah? So?

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

ive never seen a single damn bripat post in all my years here that wasnt a whine

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
what fake news if you don't mind me asking?
All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.
did you see the Bret Baier report on Fox where he discussed this with Paul Ryan? Paul Ryan stated it was so on that interview.

Trump suggests little-noticed interview between Fox News host and Paul Ryan helped fuel his explosive wiretap claims

"(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones." data-reactid="14">(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones."

The speaker confirms the report three times.

The interview MAY provide addition CLUES.

To you that means something that isn't stated at all. We're supposed to believe that Ryan confirmed it because he MAY have provided CLUES? And he didn't provide confirmation means he confirmed it? Lmao

ive never seen a single damn bripat post in all my years here that wasnt a whine
Calling everything they don't like a "whine" is a favorite tactic of douche bag snowflakes.

Calling everything they don't like a "whine" is a favorite tactic of douche bag snowflakes.
raaaaaawwwrrrr

i used to think you were just an angry ass hole

now i want to buy you things to make you happy and fix you.

corona with lime, good sir?

Yeah? So?

Of course not, you're an idiot.

By the way how many dollars you got in your defeat Ryan campaign? ZERO?

I'm a snowflake?

Seek help.....or join me for a beer.

Yeah? So?

You never set up improvised trip wires around a perimeter. That is why you don't know what that means.

I'm a snowflake?

Seek help.....or join me for a beer.
lets explore the upside of being a snowflake tho

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon
causes old ppl heart attacks

whats wrong with snowflakes exactly, bro? :dunno:

Yeah? So?

Of course not, you're an idiot.

By the way how many dollars you got in your defeat Ryan campaign? ZERO?
It's meaningless blather, in other words.

You'll find out eventually. Because it's all gonna disappear. NO POLITICIAN is gonna tell you why. But it will be to protect that MASSIVE domestic spying operation they enabled post 9/11 .. Be happy in your blissful ignorance of what I told you. Can't help you. Go ARGUE about the use of one word and miss the NUCLEAR BOMB that gonna kill your country eventually..

It wasn't a misuse of a word. The fucking President sent out a tweet and doubled down on two news articles.

As I said, I'm actually taking a course on surveillance, and you have no idea what our surveillance is compared to other countries. In fact, many places in the U.S. has found that surveillance like cameras do not curtail crime and are not worth the cost and have had them removed... however in the UK they are FULL of cameras. Do I doubt the U.S. and NSA do intelligence gathering on citizens? Nope... but they don't do it on everyone just to have it, you have to have done something to get on their radar, and they sure as fuck don't have the time to do it on everyone all the time and keep track of it while working on national security at the same time. Just stop and think about what you are proposing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back