🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
I'm not attacking anyone idiot. First and foremost I am HONEST.

And if you don't see me mocking the left ENDLESSLY you're a blind fool.

For Finger Boy it's all about being on his "team"'s side, not on the "right" side.

It's always been that way.

As I remember the kid telling me when I first came to this site, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". All he understands is "points". Kinda sad.

My team is the right side. If you are attacking Republicans, then you are on the wrong side. Democrats are more than able to perform all the attacks required. We certainly don't need people who are supposedly on our side fighting against us. No one helps the cause by giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

See what I mean? QED. Hand him a shovel and he digs.

This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Oh please.
He twitted, and I quote verbatim, "tapp my phones". That's specific, if misspelled.

It's also the same Twit that singled out O'bama personally, describing "bad (or sick) guy". Note that "guy" is a singular --- not "bulk".

This flailing around to spin after the fact is no different from his denial that he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's arthrogryosis. Running away from responsibility as he's done for the last seventy years. Yawn.

I just told you WHY he purposely misrepresented that. Actually he didn't. He SAYS in the Tweet that he put "wiretap" in quote marks -- just like I just did. Because the media and the public are too stupid to see the significance of covering the REAL SOURCE of all that leaked gossip and released HIGHLY CLASSIFIED material.

This obfuscation is ON PURPOSE -- to protect that domestic spying capability. And the tweet was "brush back" to the folks that push this issue NUCLEAR and make the public aware that these PATRIOT Act capabilities have been misused by traitors for political pranks.

Go find the tweet. Tell me if it was wiretap or "wiretap".. .That's what this childish lying is about..

This quotes bullshit excuse needs to get fucking droped:

1159781706-Timeline-of-President-Trump-wiretap-tweets.jpg

See any quotes????

Try these. The one in the upper left -- BEFORE the others.

trump-wiretap-tweets.png

I think you're digging deeper --- as Rump did.

Think about it ... if he first said "wire tapping" and then -- later -- narrowed down to "tapp my phones" .... that's going in the opposite direction from the one you're trying to enable for him.

Don't make it more complex than it is. We have a long LONG history of his childish bullshit. No need to reinvent a new hoop to jump it through.

Answer my question to LewDog above and I'll help you some more.. .

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
You realized this a year or two too late
Not a chance. I realized I didn't like Trump MONTHS before the election. Walker was my choice. Having said that, Trump won, and I'm not an infantile moron.

Next dumb statement?
I don't see any evidence to support that claim. You seem quite infantile and stupid to me.

I'm not wrong on this. Putting "wires tapped" in quotes TWICE was a message to the clan of traitors. Not to you or the press.

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

Do you understand the MASSIVE legal, political and technology difference between the term "wires tapped" and pre-authorized clandestine domestic bulk collection? If you don't -- you don't have the slightest prayer of understanding this Mexican Standoff.

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
To be fair, Mr. Murk seems to possess more than a modicum of contempt for Democrats.
I see a difference between traditional democrats and what we're witnessing now. I have a few friends who are democrats and when you listen to them talk you get the impression they're lost in the woods.
By "lost in the woods" I assume you mean "deranged." When ever these modern Democrats open their mouths, they give me the impression that they're insane.

Awww, are you mad that gramps isn't a partisan hack like you are? LOL
Yeah, because you aren't a partisan, right douche bag?

To be fair, Mr. Murk seems to possess more than a modicum of contempt for Democrats.
Only slightly more than his contempt for Republicans.

For Finger Boy it's all about being on his "team"'s side, not on the "right" side.

It's always been that way.

As I remember the kid telling me when I first came to this site, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". All he understands is "points". Kinda sad.

My team is the right side. If you are attacking Republicans, then you are on the wrong side. Democrats are more than able to perform all the attacks required. We certainly don't need people who are supposedly on our side fighting against us. No one helps the cause by giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
You don't have a "team"

You are one person pounding away on your keyboard. We are all individuals with identities of our own.

Get a grip fool

I'm a Republican, which means I don't attack my team unless they are attacking my team.
Lets get something straight. You're not a Republican in the sense you think you are. If you're incapable of correcting your own I pray to God you never had children. Being a Republican does not mean you lose the ability to have an opinion or have your own thoughts. There are republicans that are criminals, rapists, racists, thieves etc.... you gonna "defend" them to just because they subscribe to the same political ideology you do?

Oh and Trump is not a Republican. He was a democrat his entire life. Trump is an opportunist.

Awww, are you mad that gramps isn't a partisan hack like you are? LOL
Yeah, because you aren't a partisan, right douche bag?

I'm very, very partisan. But, I'm not so partisan that I can't recognize when someone else is objective, as gramps is. He may be a right wing a-hole, but he's intellectually honest enough to see that Trump has major issues.

I'm not wrong on this. Putting "wires tapped" in quotes TWICE was a message to the clan of traitors. Not to you or the press.

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

Do you understand the MASSIVE legal, political and technology difference between the term "wires tapped" and pre-authorized clandestine domestic bulk collection? If you don't -- you don't have the slightest prayer of understanding this Mexican Standoff.

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

Bripat , you're just a dumbfuck. Plain and simple. A dumbfuck who I would love to meet for a beer. Your ability to walk home would be most entertaining.

I find it it hilarious when some moron on the internet tries to judge my character.

In bolstering his claim that the administration of former president Barack Obama “wiretapped” Trump Tower during the fall campaign, President Trump has repeatedly cited a New York Times story that Trump claims made that assertion.

Asked by Fox News host Tucker Carlson Wednesday night how he learned of the alleged surveillance, Trump said, “Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was a January 20 New York Times article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article. I think they used that exact term.”

:eusa_whistle:

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

So, getting back to your OP, if you were the president, just reading the NY Times report on wiretapping and then listen to that exchange with Ryan, why wouldn't a sane person come to his conclusion. He has stated he wanted it to go through the congress so he didn't appear to be pressuring the IA's. So what say you now? You still believe he owes an apology?
uh..you know ryan said yesterday or the day before that no wiretap happened right?

so uh..NO.MATTER WHAT, paul ryan lied.

Bripat , you're just a dumbfuck. Plain and simple. A dumbfuck who I would love to meet for a beer. Your ability to walk home would be most entertaining.

I find it it hilarious when some moron on the internet tries to judge my character.
ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

So you condone breaking the law? I recall when all you douche bags said we should ignore the wikeleaks emails because they were obtained by breaking the law.

ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.
Would that happen before or after I beat you down? Assholes like you were my favorite kind to put in their place.

So you condone breaking the law? I recall when all you douche bags said we should ignore the wikeleaks emails because they were obtained by breaking the law.

Did I say I agreed with it? I simply gave a reason it was going on... and I said this shit would happen a few months ago when Trump took the position of the Russians over his own intelligence agencies. It's now coming back to bite him in the ass. What I've said the last few months is how big of a political hack all the Trumpbots are for praising the leaks to WikiLeaks saying that the ends justified the means, and now think that leaks are bad and that they need to be found out and prosecuted immediately!

Did I say I agreed with it? I simply gave a reason it was going on... and I said this shit would happen a few months ago when Trump took the position of the Russians over his own intelligence agencies. It's now coming back to bite him in the ass. What I've said the last few months is how big of a political hack all the Trumpbots are for praising the leaks to WikiLeaks saying that the ends justified the means, and now think that leaks are bad and that they need to be found out and prosecuted immediately!
I was a hack in that aspect. Fuck Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back