🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

You have heard of the NSA, right?

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Not to worry though, unless you have something to worry about.

You have nothing to worry about, right friend?

I thought everyone but Hillary knew this.
You think my selfie lense is recording me as I type this?

Got any tinfoil I can borrow?

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:

You better not let anyone know about my surfing the craigslist ads in TJ or that would be so embarrassing!!!

:oops-28:

The ones who put you in your locker? Not gonna lie, that's me. And you would be a good time little loud mouthed punk

That never happened, because I beat the shit out of one guy who tried something like that. No one ever bothered me after that.

However, thanks for confirming that you're just the kind of asshole I thought you were.
The fact that they tried it speaks to your character not mine. You don't like my op, fine. Don't whine about it like a little bitch
ive never seen a single damn bripat post in all my years here that wasnt a whine
Calling everything they don't like a "whine" is a favorite tactic of douche bag snowflakes.
I'm a snowflake?

Seek help.....or join me for a beer.
I was responding to G.D. not you. You're an asshole, not a snowflake.

Yeah, I have "tunnel vision" because I supported the winning candidate from the day he announced, and you're the one with foresight because you picked a loser.

That crap won't sell even with the snowflakes.
I supported Walker. A TRUE CONSERVATIVE. Fuck off little man

He was the first one to drop out. So much for your foresight and vision.
Yeah? So?

The empty can rattles the most and you're banging the fuck out of those drums
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
You never set up improvised trip wires around a perimeter. That is why you don't know what that means.

You are right, I have never done that.

That never happened, because I beat the shit out of one guy who tried something like that. No one ever bothered me after that.

However, thanks for confirming that you're just the kind of asshole I thought you were.
The fact that they tried it speaks to your character not mine. You don't like my op, fine. Don't whine about it like a little bitch
ive never seen a single damn bripat post in all my years here that wasnt a whine
Calling everything they don't like a "whine" is a favorite tactic of douche bag snowflakes.
I'm a snowflake?

lets explore the upside of being a snowflake tho

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon
causes old ppl heart attacks

whats wrong with snowflakes exactly, bro? :dunno:
Dies instantly where I live.... pass

I'm a snowflake?

I am an asshole. Got no problem with that moniker

I'm a snowflake?

its a T, you PRICK!!

I'm a snowflake?

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon

hater!!

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:

You better not let anyone know about my surfing the craigslist ads in TJ or that would be so embarrassing!!!

Funny, I always assumed you were a Backpage surfer instead. :whip:

Go figure. At least he had a solid basis to accuse Barack Obama of being a Muslim, and Ted Cruz's father of assassinating JFK.

I'm a snowflake?

its a T, you PRICK!!
From now on, you're G.D.!

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

If the bimbos are backstage I fail to see the problem

What if he had said communications at the Tower were being surveilled by the Obama administration instead of wiretapped, would you still be sure?

What if I said fairies survwilled Trump. Would you still be sure?

I'm a snowflake?

its a T, you PRICK!!
From now on, you're G.D.!
Thanks goof

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED.

Nonsense. Blatant nonsense.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-super-169.jpg

You are willfully participating in the REDICULOUS denying of basic facts anyone with a pair of eyes can see.

To claim that Trump is not making outstanding claims, and is simply commenting on what was already reported is total lunacy.

I'm a snowflake?

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon

hater!!
Do you have a call in show tonight? I've been at the bar for about 4 hours now. Prime time to make a fool of myself

Oh you mean the days the Houston Press has those great ads!:boobies:

Had to stop looking those ads up because the fuzz were busting...:scared1:

What if he had said communications at the Tower were being surveilled by the Obama administration instead of wiretapped, would you still be sure?

What if I said fairies survwilled Trump. Would you still be sure?
How've ya been!

Go figure. At least he had a solid basis to accuse Barack Obama of being a Muslim, and Ted Cruz's father of assassinating JFK.
He never accused Cruz's father of assassinating JFK. He questioned if it was him with Oswald in New Orleans on a street corner passing out pro-Castro leaflets. Get your facts straight!

If the bimbos are backstage I fail to see the problem

Actually, in all seriousness, if you don't know Backpage has been in a bunch of trouble with the government for so called sex slavery, especially underage sex slavery... and have shut down their sections that had sexual classified ads. I don't doubt it happened one bit, but part of why they caught a lot of trouble for it is because they charge for ads and therefor were making money off of the sex slavery business.

I'm a snowflake?

all unique
cold soul
sparkles under the moon

hater!!
Do you have a call in show tonight? I've been at the bar for about 4 hours now. Prime time to make a fool of myself
nawww, i canceled that server that hosted my show to make way for this lil girl

20170218_140125.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back