🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand the MASSIVE legal, political and technology difference between the term "wires tapped" and pre-authorized clandestine domestic bulk collection? If you don't -- you don't have the slightest prayer of understanding this Mexican Standoff.

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

So you condone breaking the law? I recall when all you douche bags said we should ignore the wikeleaks emails because they were obtained by breaking the law.

Did I say I agreed with it? I simply gave a reason it was going on... and I said this shit would happen a few months ago when Trump took the position of the Russians over his own intelligence agencies. It's now coming back to bite him in the ass. What I've said the last few months is how big of a political hack all the Trumpbots are for praising the leaks to WikiLeaks saying that the ends justified the means, and now think that leaks are bad and that they need to be found out and prosecuted immediately!
It has nothing at all to do with any position Trump took. It's the result of Obama infesting the intelligence agencies with his subversive moles. He put them there precisely to perform this kind of sabotage. Your support of these activities shows the kind of scum you are. Don't claim you aren't supporting it. It's obvious you are hooting for it.

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
what fake news if you don't mind me asking?

Breitbart, Alex Jones, Mark Levin, Steve Bannon...Do I need to continue?
They are far more credible than the so-called news you watch: ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN and MSNBC.

I'm not wrong on this. Putting "wires tapped" in quotes TWICE was a message to the clan of traitors. Not to you or the press.

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

Do you understand the MASSIVE legal, political and technology difference between the term "wires tapped" and pre-authorized clandestine domestic bulk collection? If you don't -- you don't have the slightest prayer of understanding this Mexican Standoff.

He said "wires tapped." He backed up his claims by using the New York times and Breitbart articles that mentioned "wiretapping..." QUIT trying to defend him. He said what he said, and even kept up the ruse after being told he was wrong and there is NO evidence.

NY Times "headlines" said wiretap -- the actual ARTICLES describe the data sources as coming from "collections". That's the 10 minute media recap that Spicer did yesterday to TEACH the press the difference. Everyone is dancing around the TRUE source of all this illegal leaking. .For a reason which I just gave you..

No, there is "illegal leaking" because the people that actually deal with Trump know what's going on and need to do whatever it takes to expose him to the public, especially the Trumpbots that don't realize how dangerous Trump actually is for this country. Sadly, YOU have gone from a person that said you were keeping an open mind about him, to white knighting him the more shit he does. It's quit amazing.

Trump accusing Obama of wire tapping (no leaks)

Russians having an effect on the election/Trump win (leaks)

two entirely different investigations ...

to avoid the initial, Drones spin to the latter and assume people are too stupid to notice.

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

They are far more credible than the so-called news you watch: ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN and MSNBC.

since Trumps been quoted using a media source as his reasoning for tweeting a lie, calling the media "fake news" is pointless unless you want to bash trump for using fake news to cover his sorry ass.

So you condone breaking the law? I recall when all you douche bags said we should ignore the wikeleaks emails because they were obtained by breaking the law.

Did I say I agreed with it? I simply gave a reason it was going on... and I said this shit would happen a few months ago when Trump took the position of the Russians over his own intelligence agencies. It's now coming back to bite him in the ass. What I've said the last few months is how big of a political hack all the Trumpbots are for praising the leaks to WikiLeaks saying that the ends justified the means, and now think that leaks are bad and that they need to be found out and prosecuted immediately!
It has nothing at all to do with any position Trump took. It's the result of Obama infesting the intelligence agencies with his subversive moles. He put them there precisely to perform this kind of sabotage. Your support of these activities shows the kind of scum you are. Don't claim you aren't supporting it. It's obvious you are hooting for it.

Wrong. I've said I don't support leaks of any kind, but I also said this would happen. It's pretty obvious to most people that are put in situations like the intelligence agencies, you don't shit where you eat. Those intelligence people already knew where Trump's alliances lied, that Trump would be looking to replace them with his own "yes men," and just how dangerous Trump is for the well-being of the country... they basically had nothing to lose by exposing him for what he is.

Please show me a single post where I've said any leaks are good. :)

I don't care if he put a thousand quotes around it... you don't put that unless you actually think you had your "wires tapped." Dude... you are trying to make excuses for Trump, and I mean actually defend him and his actions. I'll be honest, I don't think you voted for Gary Johnson at this point.

to avoid the initial, Drones spin to the latter and assume people are too stupid to notice.

All those medias stories about the Trump election team being UNDER INVESTIGATION? Leaks of TRANSCRIPTS of private conversations that Flynn had? Not to mention transcripts of Trumps talks with the Mexican Prez or the Australian PM?

WHO exactly got spied on here? THere are REAMS of stories filed during the campaign and after.

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED. And that was a big warm Fuck You with an exec order that OPENED UP those domestic collection spy resources to MORE agencies and MORE people without any JUDICIAL REVIEW or restrictions on "blacking out" the NAMES and identities of American Citizens.
Obama DID THAT. Facilitated the partisan "resistance" traitors who were feeding the press and the public tainted stories about "Russian ties". .

All those medias stories about the Trump election team being UNDER INVESTIGATION? Leaks of TRANSCRIPTS of private conversations that Flynn had? Not to mention transcripts of Trumps talks with the Mexican Prez or the Australian PM?

WHO exactly got spied on here? THere are REAMS of stories filed during the campaign and after.

Trump wasn't accusing Obama of wire-tapping. That's WHY he put that in quotes TWICE. He's accusing Obama of doing exactly what the press has ALREADY REPORTED. And that was a big warm Fuck You with an exec order that OPENED UP those domestic collection spy resources to MORE agencies and MORE people without any JUDICIAL REVIEW or restrictions on "blacking out" the NAMES and identities of American Citizens.
Obama DID THAT. Facilitated the partisan "resistance" traitors who were feeding the press and the public tainted stories about "Russian ties". .

which investigation are you talking about ?

Bripat , you're just a dumbfuck. Plain and simple. A dumbfuck who I would love to meet for a beer. Your ability to walk home would be most entertaining.

I find it it hilarious when some moron on the internet tries to judge my character.
ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.
Would that happen before or after I beat you down? Assholes like you were my favorite kind to put in their place.
You sound like some of the assholes I knew in school.
You, a single individual, thought everyone who you knew and knew you were assholes, while everyone who knew you thought you were the asshole. From your postings, it sounds like you think everyone who disagrees with or mocks you is an asshole according to the voices in your head. Think about it numbskull.

Jesus Christ dude... how many times do you have to be shown and told? He SAID "Wire tapped." When asked about it he referenced new stories about wire tapping... and here you are trying to put words in his mouth to explain what he REALLY meant? Is Dale your sock account?

Those things got leaked for a reason, and I've already explained it several times. That's exactly what happens when you make friends with the Russians and say you can't trust your own intelligence agencies.

since Trumps been quoted using a media source as his reasoning for tweeting a lie, calling the media "fake news" is pointless unless you want to bash trump for using fake news to cover his sorry ass.
Telling the truth is never pointless. The media is just one vast geyser of lies and fake news.

Bripat , you're just a dumbfuck. Plain and simple. A dumbfuck who I would love to meet for a beer. Your ability to walk home would be most entertaining.

I find it it hilarious when some moron on the internet tries to judge my character.
ROFL! Yeah, I bet you just love it. I haven't noticed any "character" on your part. You're just an incessant whiner. Trump could walk on water and you would complain that he can't swim.
Would that happen before or after I beat you down? Assholes like you were my favorite kind to put in their place.
The ones who put you in your locker? Not gonna lie, that's me. And you would be a good time little loud mouthed punk

nah, the ones that held his head in the commode after they shit in it ..
We never did anything like that. I think that's a movie meme lol. We were nasty little fuckers too. The funniest thing we ever did was dye a dudes hair pink.

The ones who put you in your locker? Not gonna lie, that's me. And you would be a good time little loud mouthed punk
bripat is best left unread. He is that sophomoric and hackish

As to the OP, Trump is "the boy who cried wolf" and is going to pay for it eventually

which investigation are you talking about ?

Yeah I'm done trying to discuss this with him. He wants to try and put words into Trump's mouth that he didn't say to try and defend him and his actions... making dumb fucking public tweets based off of news reports when he has one of the best intelligence agencies in the world.

He's got a "really good point" here. But when I say "really good point" I don't "really" mean that... feel free to put words in my mouth and assume what I mean instead. :lmao:

You, a single individual, thought everyone who you knew and knew you were assholes, while everyone who knew you thought you were the asshole. From your postings, it sounds like you think everyone who disagrees with or mocks you is an asshole according to the voices in your head. Think about it numbskull.
Pretty much everyone in this forum who attacks me is an asshole. Assholes are the kind who attack people telling the truth. That's one thing that makes them assholes.

When did I say everyone I know is an asshole? Just because you're an asshole, that doesn't make everyone else an asshole.

Can't take the heat, can you, snowflake?

As to the OP, Trump is "the boy who cried wolf" and is going to pay for it eventually
You're confused about who cried wolf. The Russian hack meme is already falling apart, and the Dims looks like petulant lying fools.

Mod Message:

Serious topic people. Don't go all personal on it. Care about your country -- not the posters you don't like.

I had my run ins with him pre election when I dissed Trump and wanted another republican. He's just a stupid fuck with tunnel vision

That never happened, because I beat the shit out of one guy who tried something like that. No one ever bothered me after that.

However, thanks for confirming that you're just the kind of asshole I thought you were.

I had my run ins with him pre election when I dissed Trump and wanted another republican. He's just a stupid fuck with tunnel vision

Yeah, I have "tunnel vision" because I supported the winning candidate from the day he announced, and you're the one with foresight because you picked a loser.

That crap won't sell even with the snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back