It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
what fake news if you don't mind me asking?
All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.

Trump KNOWS his campaign was spied on. So does the NYTimes and the rest of the media. They've REPORTED on it. This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Reason every politician is dancing around the issue is -- NOBODY wants the word to get out that their favorite domestic collection systems -- authorized by the PATRIOT Act -- just got weaponized and used for POLITICAL purposes. NO ONE (barring 8 or 12) wants to LOSE that toy..

Including maybe Trump. ALTHOUGH --- yesterday he DID offer the distinction in an interview. MAYBE he just hasn't decided whether a bulk domestic collection spying operation just might be useful to HIM in his future "deals".

If all that leaked "higher than TopSecret" information came from those systems -- you and me in PeonLand -- will probably never know.. True deal. That's the way it goes.

Please for the love of everything Holy, tell me you aren't part of the tin foil hat brigade that think Trump was correct about being Wiretapped based on a Brietbart news article and that the entire intelligence agency is trying to cover it up and even go as far to lie about it not only to the media but to Trump and his administration...

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
You realized this a year or two too late
Not a chance. I realized I didn't like Trump MONTHS before the election. Walker was my choice. Having said that, Trump won, and I'm not an infantile moron.

Next dumb statement?

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
I'm not attacking anyone idiot. First and foremost I am HONEST.

And if you don't see me mocking the left ENDLESSLY you're a blind fool.
So, getting back to your OP, if you were the president, just reading the NY Times report on wiretapping and then listen to that exchange with Ryan, why wouldn't a sane person come to his conclusion. He has stated he wanted it to go through the congress so he didn't appear to be pressuring the IA's. So what say you now? You still believe he owes an apology?
He came to his conclusion only hours after reading Breitbart based on the timeline I've heard from his press secretary. Whom by the way I feel sorry for. Our media is so vindictive his job has to suck. I hope he has a good high blood pressure script
well he stated on tucker carlson the last two nights, it was the final piece with Ryan.
See to me that is just him hoping to cement his original allegation. That's what I mentioned by some of us admit when we go off half cooked while other dig the hole deeper.
I don't presume to know the truth, just my gut instinct. I will say I believe Obama & his minions capable of such nonsense

Oh no, the NSA would neeeeeever be used as a political tool.

The hell you say

This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Oh please.
He twitted, and I quote verbatim, "tapp my phones". That's specific, if misspelled.

It's also the same Twit that singled out O'bama personally, describing "bad (or sick) guy". Note that "guy" is a singular --- not "bulk".

This flailing around to spin after the fact is no different from his denial that he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's arthrogryosis. Running away from responsibility as he's done for the last seventy years. Yawn.

You have heard of the NSA, right?

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Not to worry though, unless you have something to worry about.

You have nothing to worry about, right friend?

I thought everyone but Hillary knew this.
You think my selfie lense is recording me as I type this?

Got any tinfoil I can borrow?

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
To be fair, Mr. Murk seems to possess more than a modicum of contempt for Democrats.

Awww, are you mad that gramps isn't a partisan hack like you are? LOL

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Hey dude. Go HERE --- Get the address in Utah of this spiffy new CITY in the middle of nowhere doing the NSA collections. Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

Walk up. Ring the bell. Show them some ID -- and they'll give an archive of your phone records, internet content, and six friends who hate you.. Tell 'em "Flacaltenn sent you"... :cool:
Only 6?

To be fair, Mr. Murk seems to possess more than a modicum of contempt for Democrats.
I see a difference between traditional democrats and what we're witnessing now. I have a few friends who are democrats and when you listen to them talk you get the impression they're lost in the woods.

This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Oh please.
He twitted, and I quote verbatim, "tapp my phones". That's specific, if misspelled.

It's also the same Twit that singled out O'bama personally, describing "bad (or sick) guy". Note that "guy" is a singular --- not "bulk".

This flailing around to spin after the fact is no different from his denial that he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's arthrogryosis. Running away from responsibility as he's done for the last seventy years. Yawn.

I just told you WHY he purposely misrepresented that. Actually he didn't. He SAYS in the Tweet that he put "wiretap" in quote marks -- just like I just did. Because the media and the public are too stupid to see the significance of covering the REAL SOURCE of all that leaked gossip and released HIGHLY CLASSIFIED material.

This obfuscation is ON PURPOSE -- to protect that domestic spying capability. And the tweet was "brush back" to the folks that push this issue NUCLEAR and make the public aware that these PATRIOT Act capabilities have been misused by traitors for political pranks.

Go find the tweet. Tell me if it was wiretap or "wiretap".. .That's what this childish lying is about..

Only 6?

Last time I checked the database --- YES !!! :lmao:

what fake news if you don't mind me asking?
All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.
did you see the Bret Baier report on Fox where he discussed this with Paul Ryan? Paul Ryan stated it was so on that interview.

If you have seen this interview you'd know Ryan stated that he has no clue what Bret is talking about and he has seen no such evidence (probably because it was half-baked nonsense)

Oh please.

I just told you WHY he purposely misrepresented that. Actually he didn't. He SAYS in the Tweet that he put "wiretap" in quote marks -- just like I just did. Because the media and the public are too stupid to see the significance of covering the REAL SOURCE of all that leaked gossip and released HIGHLY CLASSIFIED material.

This obfuscation is ON PURPOSE -- to protect that domestic spying capability. And the tweet was "brush back" to the folks that push this issue NUCLEAR and make the public aware that these PATRIOT Act capabilities have been misused by traitors for political pranks.

Go find the tweet. Tell me if it was wiretap or "wiretap".. .That's what this childish lying is about..

It's there in my link. It says "tapp [sic] my phones".

See also "Occam's Razor". No need to make a known simple case of impetuous juvenile petulance into more than it is.

What if he had said communications at the Tower were being surveilled by the Obama administration instead of wiretapped, would you still be sure?

Oh please.

It's there in my link. It says "tapp [sic] my phones"

See also "Occam's Razor".
What does [sic] mean?

I'm not attacking anyone idiot. First and foremost I am HONEST.

And if you don't see me mocking the left ENDLESSLY you're a blind fool.

Of course you are attacking Trump. You just called him a liar, and you called Kelly Ann Conway a dumbass. You're always attacking Republicans. When are you going to quit being a fraud and join the Democrat party?

Oh please.

What does [sic] mean?

It means the quote is exact, including the syntax/grammar errors.

Oh please.

This quotes bullshit excuse needs to get fucking droped:

1159781706-Timeline-of-President-Trump-wiretap-tweets.jpg

See any quotes????

Oh please.

That's right -- it was a qualified message to the folks PUSHING this distraction that EVERYONE in power KNOWS it wasn't a REAL FBI investigation or wiretap gained by separate judicial review. That's why he QUALIFIED the term "wiretap". To give the buried insurrection the message that he KNOWS where all this blackmail and political negative rumors got conceived.

Most every politician "investigating" all of this already KNOWS it was not a separate "tap" or done under sanctions of a REAL investigation by the FBI. Trump campaign WAS SPIED ON.. That's not in dispute. And there's no sense for the PeonSquad to be fighting over the use of ONE particular word -- if you have no fucking idea what's at stake or where the all the leaks LIKELY came from..

I hear ya. But in fairness, he did say that when he mentioned 'Wiretapping' he was referring to all types of surveillance. And personally, i do believe Obama did conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign. It was a heinous act of treason. Watergate ten-fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back