It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

LOL if this is true God help this kid

upload_2017-12-30_9-9-29.png

Wow! This Woman Stood Up to Gender Norms By Naming Her Son 'Vagina'

I see a contradiction, here. Gay people wish to be normalized and I happen to think they should. Requiring books to state that Sally Ride was a lesbian does the opposite. Since her lesbianism has nothing to with her work, that strikes me as tantamount to demanding that textbooks teach that somebody was left handed.

It draws attention to something that doesn't matter.

While I support gay rights, I do see an agenda at work here and I do not believe young children should be treated like lab rats. These issues should be reserved for at least middle school if not high school.
The agenda is to show that gays are no longer lurking in the shadows unseen by society. Gays are productive members of society who actually accomplish great things
So are heteros, and there are lots more of them. Make the class for them instead.

There was a time where people didn't want their kids being "indoctrinated" by racial integration either.

Perhaps just maybe, schools are trying to make the future generation a bit more tolerant of others.
No.....what they're trying to do is destroy our society.
This is what communists do to any country they want to take over.
They start with the children.
How do liberals control the entire education system in this country.

I see a contradiction, here. Gay people wish to be normalized and I happen to think they should. Requiring books to state that Sally Ride was a lesbian does the opposite. Since her lesbianism has nothing to with her work, that strikes me as tantamount to demanding that textbooks teach that somebody was left handed.

While I support gay rights, I do see an agenda at work here and I do not believe young children should be treated like lab rats. These issues should be reserved for at least middle school if not high school.
The agenda is to show that gays are no longer lurking in the shadows unseen by society. Gays are productive members of society who actually accomplish great things
So are heteros, and there are lots more of them. Make the class for them instead.
Bigoted fuck.

Ordering teachers to teach kids about things that others believe is IMMORAL.......is FORCED ACCEPTANCE................

COLOR IT HOW YOU WILL..................Teach the basics and LEAVE MORAL DECISIONS TO THE PARENTS..........

Not their place to PREACH TO OUR CHILDREN WHAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT............

Call me a BIGOT............I DON'T GIVE A RIP............

Not YOUR PLACE TO PREACH TO ME WHAT I SHOULD BELIEVE IN.........NOR MY CHILDREN.......

Those that do not LIKE MY OPINION .............please deposit complaints in the 3rd port o let on the right..........basement section.
I love it when you ignorant fucks defend your right to make your children ignorant fucks.

There was a time where people didn't want their kids being "indoctrinated" by racial integration either.

Perhaps just maybe, schools are trying to make the future generation a bit more tolerant of others.
No.....what they're trying to do is destroy our society.
This is what communists do to any country they want to take over.
They start with the children.
How do liberals control the entire education system in this country.
Political correctness/affirmative-action. Shit for brains

Now that is funny... A participation trophy for everybody yay

Yet another dumbass with the participation trophy.

My God, lets not reward a kid for joining an organization, participating it those activities & sticking it out to end.

Sort like your diploma. Did you get one? That is a participation trophy, fucking moron.

You need a class for that?

Bigoted fuck.
You Sound like a bitch in heat… LOL

Ordering teachers to teach kids about things that others believe is IMMORAL.......is FORCED ACCEPTANCE................

COLOR IT HOW YOU WILL..................Teach the basics and LEAVE MORAL DECISIONS TO THE PARENTS..........

Not their place to PREACH TO OUR CHILDREN WHAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT............

Not YOUR PLACE TO PREACH TO ME WHAT I SHOULD BELIEVE IN.........NOR MY CHILDREN.......

Those that do not LIKE MY OPINION .............please deposit complaints in the 3rd port o let on the right..........basement section.
I love it when you ignorant fucks defend your right to make your children ignorant fucks.
Lol
The Only ignorant fucks are the ones that are part of a collective. Shit for brains

Lol
The Only ignorant fucks are the ones that are part of a collective. Shit for brains
Bigots & racisys are ignorant fucks. That is your collective.

Now that is funny... A participation trophy for everybody yay

Yet another dumbass with the participation trophy.

My God, lets not reward a kid for joining an organization, participating it those activities & sticking it out to end.

Sort like your diploma. Did you get one? That is a participation trophy, fucking moron.
We have the collective to thank for the mindset of the “participation trophy”. Dumbass

Forum List

Back