It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

How dare you teach my children not to hate gays?
. Not the governments job to teach on these subjects, and the nation has laws against discrimination that cover every angle needed, so why do people think that they need the schools to teach the kids apart from their parents teaching such things, in which keeps their kids out of trouble with the law ? Is there a fear that the majority of parents won't teach their children to obey the law, and so those parents have to be by passed when the children are away from their care and influence ?
Teaching good citizenship is a schools job

That's called indoctrination you elite fool.
Being a good citizen is indoctrination?

Yes it's indoctrination to the little ones..
Fucking MORONIC! Go away !! You have contributed nothing of value to this topic. NOTHING!!

. Not the governments job to teach on these subjects, and the nation has laws against discrimination that cover every angle needed, so why do people think that they need the schools to teach the kids apart from their parents teaching such things, in which keeps their kids out of trouble with the law ? Is there a fear that the majority of parents won't teach their children to obey the law, and so those parents have to be by passed when the children are away from their care and influence ?

Fucking MORONIC! Go away !! You have contributed nothing of value to this topic. NOTHING!!

Oh I have contributed a lot I proved you are an asshole liberal who thinks minoritys are fools and children, I have proved your a jack ass for trying to indoctrinate children, I have proved I could care less about adult gays and lesbos..

And I have proved you are an asshole..:)

Bigots are pathetic.
. You like calling people bigots because they don't believe in what you believe, but yet don't you ever think that it could be you that is wrong?

It's what those kind do when they know they are wrong, and that they cannot support their insane and evil positions with any rational arguments—they simply condemn as “bigots” anyone who refuses to play along with these indefensible positions.

Oh I have contributed a lot I proved you are an asshole liberal who thinks minoritys are fools and children, I have proved your a jack ass for trying to indoctrinate children, I have proved I could care less about adult gays and lesbos..

I proved you are an asshole liberal who thinks minoritys are fools and children

Holy shit seriously>> You can't even spell of create a coherent sentence !!

liberal who thinks minoritys are fools and children

So because people can marry the person they love somehow that means we think minorities are children??? Stupid old Patriot is a joke and a fool! First of all that doesn't even make any sense. lol

This thread was stupid right from the beginning with the moronic and dishonest OP and it has just gotten more stupid because it is infested with too many STUPID people.

Most people don't think it stupid to protect children form morally-depraved sexual perverts who want to groom them to be easy prey for such perverts.

In fact, most sane people would rather see such perverts and their allies (including you) exterminated from society.

Who is defending pediphiles [sic]?

Anything else you'd like to lie about, ignorant twit?

Here, in this very thread, for all to see, you are openly taking the side of sick sexual perverts who want to push their evil filth on chidlren. This puts you solidly on the side of pedophiles. I don't have to lie—the proof is here in this thread for all to see, in your own postings.

I for one call people bigots who are in fact bigots. Not for disagreeing with me. Rather, for being a fucking bigot. If someone expresses contempt for your BIGOTRY it does not make them a bigot. Quite the contrary!! Despising and calling out bigots is hardly bigotry. Get your fucking head on straight, cowboy.!!

You consider basic decency and common sense, and basic standards of morality to be bigotry. You call anyone a bigot, who isn't a dangerous, child-abusing sexual pervert, or an ally thereof.

There is no shame in being considered a bigot by such perverted filth as yourself. It would be shameful not to be considered a bigot by your kind.

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect minorities from bigots.

Just like government would step in if someone tried to make it illegal to pray in the manner you wish.

Bigots are pathetic.

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect children from those who would indoctrinate them with sexually-perverted filth.

Pedophilic perverts are pathetic, as are those who would defend them.
Who is defending pediphiles?

People who think it is a good idea to Teach kids sex, gay or otherwise, what else would you call them?

This is one of the reasons I no longer believe in your god...Your god is a evil monster that kills and tortures for loving someone that isn't preapproved on his little fucked up list.

It is sick

You mean “loving” like between some old faggot and a little boy? That's where this in-school pushing of sexual perversion is intended to lead, you know. Deny it, if you will, but you know that it is true, and so do the others who are defending it here.

I proved you are an asshole liberal who thinks minoritys are fools and children

I may be wrong but I think the correct word would be "or".

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect minorities from bigots.

Just like government would step in if someone tried to make it illegal to pray in the manner you wish.

Bigots are pathetic.

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect children from those who would indoctrinate them with sexually-perverted filth.

People who think it is a good idea to Teach kids sex, gay or otherwise, what else would you call them?
And who the fuck is doing that??!! What exactly do you mean ?? Older kids will have sex, its a fact of life . No one has to teach them how, but we have to teach them how to be safe. Is that a fucking problem?? I will add, that has nothing to do with the topic of this moronic and dishonest OP....just for the record.

This thread was stupid right from the beginning with the moronic and dishonest OP and it has just gotten more stupid because it is infested with too many STUPID people.

Most people don't think it stupid to protect children form morally-depraved sexual perverts who want to groom them to be easy prey for such perverts.

In fact, most sane people would rather see such perverts and their allies (including you) exterminated from society.
Find the gay gene and then abort all the fetuses who have it.
Problem solved.

Problem solved.
So you agree that being gay is not a choice? Good. I would rather find the bigot gen and abort all who have it. Unfortunately, being a bigot is a choice.

Last edited:

Bigots are pathetic.

And who the fuck is doing that??!! What exactly do you mean ?? Older kids will have sex, its a fact of life . No one has to teach them how, but we have to teach them how to be safe. Is that a fucking problem?? I will add, that has nothing to do with the topic of this moronic and dishonest OP....just for the record.
That's the argument the French used for having sex with teen and preteen girls. They need to be taught how to properly how to have sex by a mature man who can teach them all the tricks then they can turn around and teach the younger boys in turn. Lolita.

Some sweet stuff there.

Problem solved.
So you agree that being gay is not a choice? Good. I would rather find the bigot gen and abort all who have it. Unfortunately, being a bigot is a choice.
I believe that for some, it is a choice. Some it was forced upon them as kids.
But I also believe some men are born that way.

Horseshit!! It's teaching history. It's teaching respect and inclusiveness. It is combating bigotry

Bigots are pathetic.
. You like calling people bigots because they don't believe in what you believe, but yet don't you ever think that it could be you that is wrong ?

I don't "like" calling people bigots. I point out when you are one. It has nothing to do with "disagreement".

Sorry if truth offends you.
. It takes anger to call people names, so it appears that you are the offended one here.

Horseshit!! It's teaching history. It's teaching respect and inclusiveness. It is combating bigotry

Bigots are pathetic.
. You like calling people bigots because they don't believe in what you believe, but yet don't you ever think that it could be you that is wrong ?
I for one call people bigots who are in fact bigots. Not for disagreeing with me. Rather, for being a fucking bigot. If someone expresses contempt for your BIGOTRY it does not make them a bigot. Quite the contrary!! Despising and calling out bigots is hardly bigotry. Get your fucking head on straight, cowboy.!!
. You speak this from a position in which suggest that you are right (by your own thinking), but are you truly right in accordance with the majority opinion on such issues ?

Forum List

Back