It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Poor, poor children in California being "indoctrinated"

god-hates-fags-kids.jpg

One of the problems with those who are extremely partisan is they become what they hate. Westboro baptist is a reprehensible group of hateful nut jobs, but that does not mean you need to be every bit as rigid and dogmatic as they are in order to oppose them. This need to create an oppressive Maoist-style cultural revolution by forcing identity politics into every possible aspect of life is not the answer. It makes you every bit the zealot as the zealots you fight.

Do you know anything about German history? The Weimar area was a time of tremendous social upheaval, what with the cabarets and loose morals. Heck, my Mother's cousin was an actress who starred in German film of the time and was in the first lesbian scene recorded in a movie. The thing is, this was just all too much, too fast for the German people, and when the Nazis promised a return to order, it wasn't just because of the usual stuff people offer about German humiliation after ww1 or the inflation. It was about the promise of return to SOCIAL order.

Dude, you push hard enough, and some times the push back can be a real bitch.

In the past, children just suffered quiet, not feeling that they were in the right body to conform to their gender identity. They were confused about what they were feeling. Now that the issue has seen the light of day. They are free to pursue there true identity and an better life

Well this is an interesting post because I thought you had me blocked..so that's why I posted off the chain..

No this is about young minds ...don't you see it an influence them ? Kids go through stages , I remember when I was dating a single mom and her child would mimic her and put on her makeup and stuff and she would get so pissed..

Their was no father in this little 4 year old boys life..

Kids go through stages and to say it's normal confuse them ..
I di d not put you on ignore because I want to respond and refute every moronic and inane post that you make. I know a lot about kids ...I was a social worker, working with kids for 26 fucking years ....there is nothing that you can teach me.

!! My life has been devoted to the kids. I had a career in child welfare- investigation child abuse, working with foster, adoptive and birth parents to best meet the needs of the children. Some of those parents, and some of those children were LGBT. I am well versed in the educational system and the pitfalls of not getting it right. I wrote this awhile back and it continues to be relevant today. I wrote this a while ago. Try to understand it if you can.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
And if a study of it all were done today, then where would it all be ?? What has been the pros and the cons of it all ? Has it been a super positive or super negative thing after viewing the big picture in it all to date ? Do you think that such things are being pushed to far or not far enough ? Do you care about the effect it has on others and their religious views or is it all about what you see as right in your eyes only, and this because of how far it has gone thus far, and thinking that there's no way back ? Are you just concerned mainly about the negative fall out from it all, and this maybe because the push may be going to far in which will become a super negative effect on so many for whom tolerated things up to a certain point (i.e. look out for the push back) ? Is Cali pushing the limits to an intolerable level for many ?

That's the problem with people who have such one dimensional agendas. They don't actually think in any meaningful way because they do not ask questions. All they do is push the agenda into every nook and cranny of human experience, whether it belongs there, or not.

The way they play their identity politics is no different than the religious fundies thumping their bibles and demanding schools teach that the world is just 6000 years old. They are zealots, and there is no room for reason in the world of zealots.
. No one experienced that better than Jesus himself. There is truth, and man has a way of muddying the waters in every way possible.

The ultra-p.c. really are like pharisees, aren't they?

The reason for teaching that there are different types of people is so nutters won't bully people who are gay and so that maybe some bigotry and ignorance is averted.

No the reason they are teaching that is turn boys into girls and a nation full off sissy fagots ..

The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens

The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens
Trying to Understand Why So Many Young People Are Challenging Traditional Identities
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell
At a party recently, two of my good friends informed me that their teenagers, formerly a boy and a girl, were newly identifying as a trans girl and a gender-fluid person; once himand her, they were now her and them, respectively. The next day, I met a girl whose best friend had left for spring break as a girl and returned to junior high as a trans boy.

I couldn’t help wondering: Why the sudden surge of transgender teens?

Were there always children who felt antsy in their assigned gender — but never safe saying so in a pre-Caitlyn Jenner world? Could the explosion of social awareness be enticing some angsty adolescents to “try out” gender nonconformity as an option they wouldn’t have considered before? And is it insensitive to even ask that?

Bren Fraser is a therapist who works with transgender clients age 7 and up. “It’s become a specialty for me,” she says, confirming that there are gender-questioning students at all of our public high schools, junior highs, and even some elementary schools. “I’ve seen much more growth in the last two years — even more in the last year.”
In the past, children just suffered quiet, not feeling that they were in the right body to conform to their gender identity. They were confused about what they were feeling. Now that the issue has seen the light of day. They are free to pursue there true identity and an better life

Well this is an interesting post because I thought you had me blocked..so that's why I posted off the chain..

No this is about young minds ...don't you see it an influence them ? Kids go through stages , I remember when I was dating a single mom and her child would mimic her and put on her makeup and stuff and she would get so pissed..

Their was no father in this little 4 year old boys life..

Kids go through stages and to say it's normal confuse them ..
I di d not put you on ignore because I want to respond and refute every moronic and inane post that you make. I know a lot about kids ...I was a social worker, working with kids for 26 fucking years ....there is nothing that you can teach me.

!! My life has been devoted to the kids. I had a career in child welfare- investigation child abuse, working with foster, adoptive and birth parents to best meet the needs of the children. Some of those parents, and some of those children were LGBT. I am well versed in the educational system and the pitfalls of not getting it right. I wrote this awhile back and it continues to be relevant today. I wrote this a while ago. Try to understand it if you can.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
And if a study of it all were done today, then where would it all be ?? What has been the pros and the cons of it all ? Has it been a super positive or super negative thing after viewing the big picture in it all to date ? Do you think that such things are being pushed to far or not far enough ? Do you care about the effect it has on others and their religious views or is it all about what you see as right in your eyes only, and this because of how far it has gone thus far, and thinking that there's no way back ? Are you just concerned mainly about the negative fall out from it all, and this maybe because the push may be going to far in which will become a super negative effect on so many for whom tolerated things up to a certain point (i.e. look out for the push back) ? Is Cali pushing the limits to an intolerable level for many ?
Just what the fuck are you jabbering about? That is just a boat load of inane equine excrement that in no way deals with the issue that I raised about the role of educators. Just a lot of pointless questions and no answers. I'm not playing

Just what the fuck are you jabbering about? That is just a boat load of inane equine excrement that in no way deals with the issue that I raised about the role of educators. Just a lot of pointless questions and no answers. I'm not playing

You know that the sudden trend in transgender teens means it's behavioral and learned. When you are backed to the wall in debate you always resort to "that's is just a crock of crap". Meanwhile scientists and lawyers are looking on, preparing their briefs for when the inevitable case of "no you cannot teach my kindergartner about deviant sexuality" comes to the bench.

Poor, poor children in California being "indoctrinated"

god-hates-fags-kids.jpg

One of the problems with those who are extremely partisan is they become what they hate. Westboro baptist is a reprehensible group of hateful nut jobs, but that does not mean you need to be every bit as rigid and dogmatic as they are in order to oppose them. This need to create an oppressive Maoist-style cultural revolution by forcing identity politics into every possible aspect of life is not the answer. It makes you every bit the zealot as the zealots you fight.

Do you know anything about German history? The Weimar area was a time of tremendous social upheaval, what with the cabarets and loose morals. Heck, my Mother's cousin was an actress who starred in German film of the time and was in the first lesbian scene recorded in a movie. The thing is, this was just all too much, too fast for the German people, and when the Nazis promised a return to order, it wasn't just because of the usual stuff people offer about German humiliation after ww1 or the inflation. It was about the promise of return to SOCIAL order.

Dude, you push hard enough, and some times the push back can be a real bitch.
That's why I sometimes refer to the US as Weimerica....

You are an extreme leftist and authoritarian and so you want to force an agenda on people by taking it right to their children. I support a more libertarian style of true liberalism and so I don't.
That is exactly where we differ. Libertarians are a short hop away from anarchists as far as I'm concerned. Non violent anarchists. Anarchy light. You don't suppot oppression but don't want government to get in the way of those who promote it.

This is not a case of anybody promoting oppression. It is a case of schools indulging in social engineering.
Horseshit!! It's teaching history. It's teaching respect and inclusiveness. It is combating bigotry
How dare you teach my children not to hate gays?
. Not the governments job to teach on these subjects, and the nation has laws against discrimination that cover every angle needed, so why do people think that they need the schools to teach the kids apart from their parents teaching such things, in which keeps their kids out of trouble with the law ? Is there a fear that the majority of parents won't teach their children to obey the law, and so those parents have to be by passed when the children are away from their care and influence ?
Teaching good citizenship is a schools job

You are an extreme leftist and authoritarian and so you want to force an agenda on people by taking it right to their children. I support a more libertarian style of true liberalism and so I don't.
That is exactly where we differ. Libertarians are a short hop away from anarchists as far as I'm concerned. Non violent anarchists. Anarchy light. You don't suppot oppression but don't want government to get in the way of those who promote it.

This is not a case of anybody promoting oppression. It is a case of schools indulging in social engineering.
Horseshit!! It's teaching history. It's teaching respect and inclusiveness. It is combating bigotry
You don't have to teach kids to have either opinion, they can tell there is something wrong with it instinctively most of the time though. Which is why these perverts want to indoctrinate school children early on. It really is pathetic and just goes to show...faggots know that they are abnormal freaks.
Children also need to be taught to avoid bigots like you

You don't have to teach kids to have either opinion, they can tell there is something wrong with it instinctively most of the time though. Which is why these perverts want to indoctrinate school children early on. It really is pathetic and just goes to show...faggots know that they are abnormal freaks.
You're just as bigoted as I am, buddy. If not more so.

I'd say given a choice between the two "teachings", children should be taught to avoid adults who want to teach them deviant sexuality in grade school. Yep, that would be the one I'd choose first if there was only enough money in the school budget to pick one. Child's physical safety first, mental considerations a close second. But as it happens, teaching them to avoid adults wanting to get deviant sex ideas in their mind covers both bases...

You are a bigger danger to a child than any homosexual is

Well violence and wanting to teach children deviant sex stuff runs just about on par in my book. So as hard as you hate Offensive's comments rightwinger, is as hard as you should hate your defense of pedophillic-grooming of little kids in school to soften their minds to the eventual deviant sex you're nudging them towards...illegally...since sex topics are strictly controlled in schools to just biology and not deviant practices. Unless you live in California where pedophiles run the joint and are carving policy to suit their jollies...

. Not the governments job to teach on these subjects, and the nation has laws against discrimination that cover every angle needed, so why do people think that they need the schools to teach the kids apart from their parents teaching such things, in which keeps their kids out of trouble with the law ? Is there a fear that the majority of parents won't teach their children to obey the law, and so those parents have to be by passed when the children are away from their care and influence ?
It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect minorities from bigots.

Just like government would step in if someone tried to make it illegal to pray in the manner you wish.

Bigots are pathetic.

All of it. Every human being regardless of their gender identity or sexual; preference is entitled to live as they wish. You are a opprobrious and vicious bigot! And not very bright either.
In your previous post you were celebrating something that heteros have been doing for generations.

And do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Just more of your stupidity. What are you suggesting now? Incest? You are really fucked up!

So in your world incest is wrong but guys putting their little weiners up the poop shoot of other guys is fucking normal?

Earth to you you they are both sick and perverted..
Hello

Jeeezus fucking Christ!! Are you fucking serious??? Sex between a parent and an offspring has been universally condemned throughout human history! Romantic relationships between consenting people of the same sex has occurred and often condoned historically. And those relationships, like heterosexual relationships are about a lot more than what you do with your sex organs. Are you really this stupid or are you deliberately going out of your way to be offensive?
All faggots in ancient times were also kiddie fuckers. Some things never change....
And Catholics were murdered by nazis. Your point wacko?

But priests are far more likely to abuse your boys than a gay man. You pathetic piece of excrement.

You are a bigger danger to a child than any homosexual is
My kids turned out fine.

In your previous post you were celebrating something that heteros have been doing for generations.

And do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Just more of your stupidity. What are you suggesting now? Incest? You are really fucked up!

So in your world incest is wrong but guys putting their little weiners up the poop shoot of other guys is fucking normal?

Hello

Jeeezus fucking Christ!! Are you fucking serious??? Sex between a parent and an offspring has been universally condemned throughout human history! Romantic relationships between consenting people of the same sex has occurred and often condoned historically. And those relationships, like heterosexual relationships are about a lot more than what you do with your sex organs. Are you really this stupid or are you deliberately going out of your way to be offensive?
All faggots in ancient times were also kiddie fuckers. Some things never change....

But priests are far more likely to abuse your boys than a gay man. You pathetic piece of excrement.
Those priests are faggots themselves, idiot.

Hello

Those priests are faggots themselves, idiot.

Sorry moron. Children are more likely to be sexually abused by heterosexuals.

Thanks for proving the point that bigots have a really large imbecile quotient.

Teaching good citizenship is a schools job

That's called indoctrination you elite fool.

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect minorities from bigots.

Just like government would step in if someone tried to make it illegal to pray in the manner you wish.

Bigots are pathetic.

It is absolutely the job of government in a decent society to protect children from those who would indoctrinate them with sexually-perverted filth.

Pedophilic perverts are pathetic, as are those who would defend them.

Forum List

Back