IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

I'm glad that the good people in this country are coming to the defense of the gay community. Which is a tiny community that could never fight the powerful Christian segment of this country on its own.

IF this is real, the place will quintuple or more their sales. You Nazis will hack their website and post all sorts of filth - the depth of the hate from the left knows no bounds - but it will not stop customers who will flock in precisely because of your hate.

Think Chick-Fil-A
Chick Fil A bent over quicker than a sorority girl and stopped all donations to anti-gay charities. This pizza place will either apologize go under. They are currently open bigots and they shouldn't be surprised if they're treated like so.

A family-owned pizza parlor is causing a media stir after reportedly becoming the first business to publicly vow to reject gay weddings in the wake of Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

The owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton said theirs is a "Christian establishment" and that they agree with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who has come under fire after signing the bill, which allows business owners to cite religious beliefs as a defense when sued by a private party, ABC 57 reported.

That lifestyle is something they choose. I choose to be heterosexual," Kevin O'Connor told the news station. "They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?”

O'Connor's daughter Crystal said she didn't think that the bill was "targeting gays," adding, "It's supposed to help people that have a religious belief."

In a separate interview with The Daily Beast, O'Connor clarified that although he doesn't "have a problem with gay people," he does not condone same-sex marriage. Although he wouldn't cater to a same-sex wedding, he wouldn't turn anyone away from the shop itself.

“I mean, we don’t believe in murder. I also don’t believe in abortion,” he added.

More: Indiana's Memories Pizza Reportedly Becomes First Business To Reject Catering Gay Weddings

It's sad to watch religious bigots expose themselves.
Social media horse shit..
Now, who in the hell is going to plan a wedding and include a pizza parlor as a eating establishment?
And why should anyone be "hit over the head" to force compliance with an agenda?

I'm glad that the good people in this country are coming to the defense of the gay community. Which is a tiny community that could never fight the powerful Christian segment of this country on its own.

IF this is real, the place will quintuple or more their sales. You Nazis will hack their website and post all sorts of filth - the depth of the hate from the left knows no bounds - but it will not stop customers who will flock in precisely because of your hate.

Think Chick-Fil-A
Chick Fil A bent over quicker than a sorority girl and stopped all donations to anti-gay charities. This pizza place will either apologize go under. They are currently open bigots and they shouldn't be surprised if they're treated like so.

Wow! That might be the most sexist thing I've read today

A woman hating homosexual loving poster.

Ironic x 3

Look at you libs...So shrill in your faux rage.
Two weeks from now, you'll be on to the next "cause".

Lying will change everything!

See how reality changed when you posted the above lie? :thup:

Lying will change everything!

See how reality changed when you posted the above lie? :thup:
Hey how many anti gay marriage charities is Chick Fil A donating to these days? Do you know?

The sign on the window should read

BIGOTS ONLY

So should any business you own or operate.
I don't deny anyone service.

Unlike you oh so holy rollers out there I don't judge anyone as unworthy of my service
It's easy to go through life with no standards. Just saying.

Funny I treat people well in my business and for the most part they reciprocate.

I'm not a judgmental asshole like these pious idiots
Ironic post is ironic.

No, what's sad is to see anti-Christian bigots like you accuse people of bigotry and discrimination merely because they don't want to be forced to host or attend a ceremony that they find spiritually and morally offensive.

We're not talking about refusing to serve gays a regular meal like any other customers. We're not talking about refusing to allow gay couples to stay in hotels. We're not talking about refusing to provide medical care to gays. Etc., etc.

We're talking about forcing religious people to host or attend a gay ceremony against their will when gay couples could quickly and easily find other vendors. We're saying that a gay couple has no right to force a religious vendor to host or attend a gay ceremony.

The restaurant owners in question in your OP are *not* saying that they will not serve gays, but that they will not allow their business to be used as a location for a gay wedding.

On the one side, there is the commerce clause to the Constitution of the United States of America, upon which the public commerce laws are built.

Selling a pizza to someone in your pizza shop may be commerce, but it certainly isn't commerce among the several states.

You are unfamiliar with public commerce laws, eh?

I accept your ignorance, rookie.

:D

Those are laws, not the Constitution. They can be repealed and should be soon.

On the one side, there is the commerce clause to the Constitution of the United States of America, upon which the public commerce laws are built.

Selling a pizza to someone in your pizza shop may be commerce, but it certainly isn't commerce among the several states.

You are unfamiliar with public commerce laws, eh?

I accept your ignorance, rookie.

:D

Those are laws, not the Constitution. They can be repealed and should be soon.

Those are laws that have their basis in the Constitution themselves. There is a way to change laws, and I bet you already know the way to do that.

A family-owned pizza parlor is causing a media stir after reportedly becoming the first business to publicly vow to reject gay weddings in the wake of Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

The owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton said theirs is a "Christian establishment" and that they agree with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who has come under fire after signing the bill, which allows business owners to cite religious beliefs as a defense when sued by a private party, ABC 57 reported.

That lifestyle is something they choose. I choose to be heterosexual," Kevin O'Connor told the news station. "They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?”

O'Connor's daughter Crystal said she didn't think that the bill was "targeting gays," adding, "It's supposed to help people that have a religious belief."

In a separate interview with The Daily Beast, O'Connor clarified that although he doesn't "have a problem with gay people," he does not condone same-sex marriage. Although he wouldn't cater to a same-sex wedding, he wouldn't turn anyone away from the shop itself.

“I mean, we don’t believe in murder. I also don’t believe in abortion,” he added.

More: Indiana's Memories Pizza Reportedly Becomes First Business To Reject Catering Gay Weddings

Just how fucking stoopid do you think we are??
How many weddings cater pizza?

Zero......

The sign on the window should read

BIGOTS ONLY

So should any business you own or operate.
I don't deny anyone service.

Unlike you oh so holy rollers out there I don't judge anyone as unworthy of my service
It's easy to go through life with no standards. Just saying.

Funny I treat people well in my business and for the most part they reciprocate.

I'm not a judgmental asshole like these pious idiots

I bet you don't have a business that specifically caters to gay weddings.

Stop drawing false comparisons. It's dishonest.

Good for them. More and more people are getting fed up with homosexuals acting like we owe them. Probably more people will show up than get butthurt over it.

Forum List

Back