IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

They just don't want to host gay weddings. It seems they don't care about delivering to gay people

Maybe that's a baby step in their evolution? A little free advertising. A couple weddings. Make a little money,
Pretend you don't see all those men dancing with each other. It'll be all right, They tip big for service. Then they will wonder what all the fuss was about.

Just like the rest of you gay bashers.

Just let em get married. Why should us heterosexuals be the only ones cursed with the "oath"? jkjk.

They can get married somewhere else. That's the whole point of this, not getting married in general.

And you rights-bashers are the ones who are the problem here, considering I'm not a gay basher.
I'm a stupidity basher and you holy rollers make it too easy

I warned you this wasn't going to end anytime soon

they get their claws into something and will beat us over the head with it for WEEKS

so much wasted time and living

pity them

they get their claws into something and will beat us over the head with it for WEEKS

pity them

Especially if they can do it via Yelp, and from a distance.

The sign on the window should read

BIGOTS ONLY

So should any business you own or operate.
I don't deny anyone service.

Unlike you oh so holy rollers out there I don't judge anyone as unworthy of my service

See, the free market works. So what's the problem?
I really don't have a problem I just don't believe these pious people when they say they are violating their religion by baking a cake.

There is no cogent argument as to how baking a cake for a function is a sin.

I want them to be honest that this is not about religion or their religious beliefs because if it was they'd be denying all the other sinners service as well

BIGOTS ONLY

Unlike you oh so holy rollers out there I don't judge anyone as unworthy of my service
It's easy to go through life with no standards. Just saying.

Funny I treat people well in my business and for the most part they reciprocate.

I'm not a judgmental asshole like these pious idiots

BIGOTS ONLY

I really don't have a problem I just don't believe these pious people when they say they are violating their religion by baking a cake.

I want them to be honest that this is not about religion or their religious beliefs because if it was they'd be denying all the other sinners service as well

OHHHH, you want honesty, I get it!

So honestly answer this,.......

Why would you willingly PAY to enrich someone who thinks you are beneath them?

Self defeating don't you think?

So here's a sign on the bakery window.

This bakery hates homosexuals, the sight of them makes me puke, but in fear of being sued, we make same sex wedding cakes.

If you're a homosexual, do you do business with this baker?

pity them

Especially if they can do it via Yelp, and from a distance.

Exactly, they just hold a press release wailing some stupid stuff about blaa blaa blaaa.... and silently " HOPE" it gets them more business for their company nobody ever heard of

BIGOTS ONLY

OHHHH, you want honesty, I get it!

So honestly answer this,.......

Why would you willingly PAY to enrich someone who thinks you are beneath them?

Self defeating don't you think?

So here's a sign on the bakery window.

This bakery hates homosexuals, the sight of them makes me puke, but in fear of being sued, we make same sex wedding cakes.

If you're a homosexual, do you do business with this baker?

Personally, I wouldn't want the negative energy of somebody who didn't willingly provide services to me at my wedding.

Personally, I wouldn't want the negative energy of somebody who didn't willingly provide services to me at my wedding.
This is so obvious and reasonable that this whole issue is a joke.

It's not about service or accommodation laws, it's about control, intimidation and punishment.

This is some funny shit today. I swear, you couldn't write this intentionally.
cake_alternatives33.jpg

Only an ignorant rube would hire a pizza parlor for a wedding. What a joke.

Btw how do they know those pizzas they deliver aren't going to something gay? We better make gay people wear some kind of identifier. Maybe a tattoo on their foreheads. It's only fair to the Christians after all. We don't want them accidentally committing sacrilege. :cool:
The pizza place already said that they would sell and deliver pizza to any other event, gays or normals. It doesn't matter. They just object to weddings.

Forum List

Back