It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pretend that people work for you Sunni Troll.
It was you who said a while back that you receive welfare checks.
Why do juden lie so much?

Is it in their DNA? ...... :cool:

Don't get mad at me Sunni Troll. I am only repeating what you yourself said. If you didn't want people to know, you shouldn't have brought it up ....
So is that why you're such a miserable liar? Because you live off welfare checks ?? :cool:

It's in his DNA.......... :)
Maybe not DNA. But, apparently Islam can alter a normal human brain to one that needs to be locked up in a mental asylum. :cuckoo:

Sunni the convert is a perfect example of what Islam can do to a brain. Although, in most cases you will find that converts like Sunni are already insane, ignorant, and criminally inclined. That way the shift to Islam becomes a perfect fit. :clap2:

Tell you what Toasty.......link to a post where I said that I am on welfare......and I will leave the board.

But if you can't back up your claim........then you leave.

Deal? ......
Well?? ...... :cool:

Don't play that game with me Sunni Troll. The post was a very long time ago. I would say something like 8 months ago, and it was not in the I/P forum.
You can claim you didn't post it, but it won't change the fact. :cool:
There's nothing to be ashamed about Sunni .... :cool:

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?
So you make up a story about turtle soup.

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Why don't you take this up with the award winning German historian, Sunni Man? Can you get back with us and tell us what he thinks of your hoax theory?

Wolfgang Benz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Don't play that game with me Sunni Troll. The post was a very long time ago. I would say something like 8 months ago, and it was not in the I/P forum.
So you lie and slander me with zero evidence.

Don't you feel bad? ....... :cool:

Sunni Troll, we've been through this already. You have over 33 000 posts, and chances are you deleted it once I exposed you
It doesn't matter if I magically find the post or not and it doesn't matter if you deny what you yourself posted, the truth is the truth and the truth is that you are on welfare... :cool:

Don't be angry though, lots of people are :cool:

My Dad's friend ordered turtle soup for everyone at the table, and I wouldn't eat it. It made my dad's friend a little upset with me. Later my dad told me that Ed had been captured toward the end of the war and was held in one of the concentration camps and nearly starved to death.
Sorry Sunni, but your lying garbage won't fly. And you look like a real idiot for trying to sell your hatred of Jews by convincing the world that they were never persecuted by Hitler. How stupid are you?

And that's supposed to convince people that the Holohoax story is true? ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Why don't you take this up with the award winning German historian, Sunni Man? Can you get back with us and tell us what he thinks of your hoax theory?

Wolfgang Benz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
What a sick person Sunni Man is, Only an evil Muslim villain would post the stuff that does.

.A site with hard hitting facts that exposes the Holocaust. ..... :cool:
Holocaust Or Holohoax 21 Amazing Facts cigpapers
So, SunniMan, were you able to go to Germany to investigate the files kept by the Nazis that were opened up to the public like Wolfgang Benz did? Let us know what you found after you get back. Why is it when people who convert to Islam like SunniMan fall into line about denying the Holocaust and the tremendous amount of human who were killed by the Nazis, not only Jews but also others.. Not that the Muslims were pikers when it came to killing millions. Look at the millions and millions they managed to kill in India.

I am happy to see all of the world's zionist Juden assemble onto one geographic location.

It will make things easier in the future. ..... :thup:

Not planning to use ovens again?

Common Sayit, you know better then to take Sunni Welfare Trolls bait ....

Just hit the report button and have him removed

Oh no please don't report Sunni Man. His kind is the best thing Israel has for world support for Israel. Dear Lord, please send us more like him for the whole world to see why the USA will always support Israel.

I am happy to see all of the world's zionist Juden assemble onto one geographic location.

It will make things easier in the future. ..... :thup:

Not planning to use ovens again?

Common Sayit, you know better then to take Sunni Welfare Trolls bait ....

Just hit the report button and have him removed

Oh no please don't report Sunni Man. His kind is the best thing Israel has for world support for Israel. Dear Lord, please send us more like him for the whole world to see why the USA will always support Israel.

Fact: If Israel had no enemies there would be no need for the USA to support Israel. Long live Sunni man & his ilk to keep up the good work for Israel.

So, SunniMan, were you able to go to Germany to investigate the files kept by the Nazis that were opened up to the public like Wolfgang Benz did? Let us know what you found after you get back. Why is it when people who convert to Islam like SunniMan fall into line about denying the Holocaust and the tremendous amount of human who were killed by the Nazis, not only Jews but also others.. Not that the Muslims were pikers when it came to killing millions. Look at the millions and millions they managed to kill in India.
So a German jew named Wolfgang Benz claims the holocaust story is authentic.

What a surprise....... :cool:

I'm sure a lot of people that had family that grew up during the depression, nazi camps,that came from war torn countries or lived on the streets for a time have similar stories.
My family used to remind me of the african children that were hungry or starving when I did not want to eat all my food.
Turtle soup is not for every one. It has a rather strong flavor and it also depends on how it is made.

I'm personally upset by the amount of food restaurants have to throw away at the end of the day. I'd like to see it go to those in need instead. Grocery stores are also very wasteful.

So a German jew named Wolfgang Benz claims the holocaust story is authentic.

What a surprise....... :cool:
A lot of friends and relatives of 6 million dead Jews agree with Benz and Nazi archives, The Nazis kept meticulous records of deaths. It was an industry for them.

^^^^^^^
Sunni is a good Mohammedan. He lies and tries to deceive just like Mohammad did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back